One Piece: 889 Spoilers

Spoilers out. Carrot a shitter confirmed. Fate of Sunny: in dire straits.

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/hpyrfh
prntscr.com/hpyrrr
prntscr.com/hpys6h
prntscr.com/hpysfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She should have jobbed to Smoothie instead

prntscr.com/hpyrfh
He drops it in the panel before
prntscr.com/hpyrrr
Emphasis on the skates breaking
prntscr.com/hpys6h
Zoro picking up the skate parts
prntscr.com/hpysfs

I LOVE DAIFUKU!!

>Carrotfags actually thought she would beat Perospero or Daifuku or even Smoothie

>"Get ready to discard the ship"
Jinbei doesn't deserve to be a crew member

>Cake makes Bege faint
I have this aspect of the arc. Sanji's culinary skills could be showcased in a different way. But making the main antagonist who's an insane glutton faint due to the cake is such a copout.

Are we in Wano yet?

Where did you get that she's not strong to beat one of them?

Theres probably 5-7 minks who are stronger than her. Theres no way theres 5-7 minks who are Veteran+ level even in Ceylon. And it turns out she cant even maintain her form for like 30 min.

Why would a random mink be stronger than a Yonko commander?

>carrotfaggot seething

Does this surprise anyone but Carrotfags? All she did in the previous chapter was beating some fodder.

HAHAHA CARROT AND CARROTFAGS BTFO

>According to Jinbe, any mink can transform with the full moon, but without training it wouldn't be able to control itself
Where's my Were-Pekoms Oda?

I want to lie on Zoro's pecs while he snores, his chest gently beating against my face

>Muh supersaiyan Carrot

B-but muh Bleach! Oda is a hack!

LOL WHY ARE CARROTFAGGOTS SO QUITE?

Got no idea where ya getting that.

Brook is literally rescuing her from getting her ass kicked

or maybe he just going there for support?

Yeah I'm sure he's begging her to retreat for ""support""

it's like 5am dude and only a dozen people in the thread.

It's 12 where i'm at.

Why are burgers so retarded

>inb4 Nami feeds Zeus black balls and BigMeme falls to ocean and drowns

Speaking of Carrot , has any of you tried grilled rabbit yet? This shit's delicious.

carrot soup in my military class back at my highschool days
we had to catch and kill a rabbit. the screams oddly satisfying

Ofc duh, I live in Eastern Spain, we eat trve paella every sunday

I've wanted to eat rabbit since I read Lord of the Rings but it's never happened.

Thousand Sunny is about to be viking funeral'd

>Figting under Sulong for too long.

What an useless fucking bunny. Perfectly fits into the crew whose captain runs out from haki/energy and needs to rest for 10 fucking minutes.

Grilled, no.
We make a very nice carrot and onion stew with tommato sauce with rabbits.

In b4

So, will the Sunny be destroyed/really like, REALLY damaged by BM?
>y/n?

imo, n o, it would be too shattering for the crew, plus, Franky's ship is his dream, Luffy n co. wouldn't let that happen to a nakama, etc. etc.

>the screams oddly satisfying

>implying Sanji isn't using his CoC to make people faint

Is this because orojackson is down? We gotta deal with stupid shitposters?

She wont join. Get over it

It'll come out very nearly destroyed but will hang on because it's the future pirate king's ship and all that, Franky will fix it and be amazed yet proud that it survived what it went through

Brook vs Daifuku is something I have always had a thought of happening.

Soul stand vs Genie stand.

She will join. Get over it.

Judging by how Brook fared against Perospero don't bank on le epic clash if he goes up against Daifuku

She wont

imo it's going to be a "Jinbe learns what it means to be a SH" moment.
>starts out with his no-nonsense attitude, tells everyone to anandon the ship
>sees that the others refuse, despite being scared shitless
>gets mad at them, then accepts it and throws caution out of the window
>they start fighting back together
Jinbe is wise, but he's too cautious to really fit in the crew. If he wants to join he has to learn that sometimes you just gitta take the risk

BEST SKELLY

She will

Where is Gastino?

Next chapter Germa will show up and save SHs

I get that you actually didn't read the spoilers

WUT

Spoiler pics when?

Big Mom pirate minks' Sulong counterattack when?

>spoiler say that Brook went to stop Carrot because if she fight for too long she becomes too tired afterwards
>"ahaha Carrot BTFO Brook went to save her because she is losing to Daifuku"

My takeaway is that reading comprehension is not anticarrots' forte

i had but it was bbq

More accurate translation from Den_Den_Mushi

An angry Daifuku summons the genie to attack Carrot but
Nimble Carrot evades its attacks
His fleet are caught up in the genie's attacks and partially destroyed
Jinbe says when the mink tribe sees the full moon they can awaken their savagery and go into a frenzy
If they can't control it properly they might fight for a whole night until they drop dead from exhaustion.
Brook hears it and rushes over the ocean himself towards Daifuku's fleet to support Carrot.

Since the onset of her rage it has been 8 hours, Mama's body begins to behave strangely
She begins to lose weight bit by bit.
Napoleon under Mama's direction summons Zeus and Prometheus

On Bege's ship Sanji and Bege are arguing.
Bege wants them to put poison in the cake and feed it to BM
Sanji says he doesn't want to put something like that in his cooking. He lets Bege eat some of the cream used on the cake.
Bege falls over with joy

Because of Carrot vs the genie, Daifuku's fleet became unable to steer the ship.
Carrot starts to falter out of exhaustion from using the Ceylon form, but is collected by Brook.
Brook wonders how she can turn back to normal and she says if she hides her eyes she can transform back.

Zeus and Prometheus merge with BM
Prometheus lodges in BM's hair.
In one hand she holds Napoleon's sword and her hair blazing brightly, BM flies on Zeus towards the Sunny
Jine shouts to the crew who are watching in mute amazement, to prepare to abandon ship

Carrot still a shitter

Actual spoilers when?

RIP Carrotfag

>Sanji says he doesn't want to put something like that in his cooking. He lets Bege eat some of the cream used on the cake.
>Bege falls over with joy
Based

Oh shit.

oda teased us with ph and the sunny even before the grand line

Carrot ceylon just serves as a warmup. I'm more excited for Ceylon of Pekoms who's alluded to be crazy in his form and of Pedro who most likely mastered it.

Well, if Oda had Punk Hazard planned for a long time, it would be safe to say those people on that island were equally planned in advance... really makes ya think...

>HAHAHA CARROTFAGS BTFO

Jesus, who hurt these people? Nothing even happened and everyone is shitting on Carrot, is there a resident carrotfag that's putting people in a blind rage that all they can see is whether or not Carrot did something extremely outstanding?

Honestly the amount of anti-carrot responses in this thread is just embarassing. Good to it'll be the same group of shitposters popping up every time something banal happens.

i remember making a whole post about "what's the drawback to ceylon mode" and it was literally the most boring answer of all: it's exhausting. i suppose that's better than shortening your lifespan...

damn guys, you know deep down that the Katakuri Luffy fight will get off paneled right? best case scenario will be like the cracker fight, ouch

Sunny!

F

These threads aren't for fightfags anyway.

she won't

Carrotfags on suicide watch.

>Carrot starts to falter out of exhaustion from using the Ceylon form, but is collected by Brook
lmao what a jobber

I wanna say it's bootyblasted sanji fans after constant weeks of saying he'll fight daifuku. and orojackson being down.

or theoryfags. or shipfags if we're being honest, and come on the powerlevelfags have got to go. out of all of those tho, storyfags are the worst. don't even get me started on nakamafags

>using a strawhat rescuing another strawhat as a metric for usefulness

>anime

>implying Kakarrot Super Coneja Blanco won't go into Super Coneja Blanco 2 and destroy Jobfuku

>if i disregard 1 example of a strawhat rescuing another strawhat, i can disregard ALL exampels of strawhats resucing another strawhat
I actually knew I would get exactly this response for using a screenshot from the anime, way to be predictable AND retarded.

Stop being so triggered. Your furry waifu proved to be useless unlike what you carrotfags have been railing on about for the past few weeks. You guys actually thought she would beat a Veteran and get her chance to "shine". Absolutely embarrassing.

>Carrot starts to falter out of exhaustion from using the Ceylon form
Geez, that was quick

>strawman arguments
okay. have something substantial to say? or are you just yelling at clouds?

>I'll do it for you Pedro!
>Takes out fodder and gives a smile to Chopper thinking she has everything under control
>Proceeds to get absolutely BTFO by a BBC Genie and has to get rescued by Brook

She's just a hype tool for the stronger minks. Nothing more. Glad to see this overhype reaching levels of insanity put to rest.

I mean she was against Daifuku. Did people really think she can beat one of Big Mama's big boys?

>Proceeds to get absolutely BTFO by a BBC Genie
If only this actually happened

>Did people really think she can beat one of Big Mama's big boys?
Sadly yes.

Let's not forget Brook doing things again.

>carrot btfo by genie
are we reading the same spoilers?

>Carrot starts to falter out of exhaustion from using the Ceylon form, but is collected by Brook.

Checkmate

daifuku is basically 2 enemies in one so it is only fair that 2 straw hats would fight that guy, brook + carrot

Yeah it did. She couldn't even keep up for a few exchanges and got exhausted and had to get rescued. Thats a BTFO.

>"see, she was getting tired!"
still not beat by the genie

>if she hides her eyes she can transform back.

What the fuck is this shit?
Then why didn't she turn back at pic related?
Her eyes were closed/hidden.

>like 30 minutes
Where did you get that from?
>random mink
Epic. Read slower.
Read the spoilers, mong. He doesn't want her to exhaust herself. Which is what would happen if she kept fighting against Daifuku and an entire fleet. Where did you read that she's getting her ass kicked?
Not before you slit your throat, I wouldn't want to miss that.

I'm confused, did people think Ceylon form just lasted all night long? We literally knew there had to be SOME drawback, it was either exhaustion or loss of mental faculty. I refuse to believe anyone in these threads earnestly believed that Carrot could have maintained Ceylon form indefinitely under the full moon, there's no way anticarrots are that stupid.

>Brooke asks her how to back to her original form. Her response is covering her eyes
Sensory deprivation now? Alright, what other fetishes is he gonna throw at the furry?

>Napoleon in one hand
Is Perospero still hanging onto Napoleon or is she on the candy homie instead

or is he dead

Brook would get destroyed.

>earnestly believed that Carrot could have maintained Ceylon form indefinitely under the full moon, there's no way anticarrots are that stupid.

Check back at last weeks threads. Some carrotards actually thought she would beat Smoothie.

Quite what? I'm quite excited about seeing Carrot going toe to toe with a big name, after wrecking his fleet. What about you? You're quite illiterate from what I saw, but maybe you can make a coherent post. Fucking spastic.