I really wish best girl would have won the Juuni Taisen. I would have joined her harem in a heartbeat

I really wish best girl would have won the Juuni Taisen. I would have joined her harem in a heartbeat.

>My only wish is to forget

boar a slut

a fucking cucc

excellent taste user.

If nothing had changed except for the fact that Boar won instead of the Rat autist and after all that buildup she had said, I WISH FOR A HAREM with the most perverted look on her face, I would have considered this a show worth watching. I would have forgiven Monkey dying stupidly just to see that but of course, no, they gotta have a self-insert autist win just because. Biggest waste of time this season.

Sorry to break it to you, but she wants gorgeous men, user.

>dude literally stated he could wish for his one wish to become 100
>he didn't wish for 2
>just
>two
>Wish 1: Make my ability "The infinite paths of Nezumi-San"
>Wish 2: Grant me the ability to immediately discern my desired path"
>Ratfaggot didn't want literally infinite possibilities and instant access to the one he wanted

Liked the show overall though it had it's flaws, utterly shit ending and last episode.

FUCKING NISIO. Teased wishing to bring monkey back and all this other interesting shit but no we get "I just want to forget." What was the fucking point? Fuck this show. Fuck everyone that hyped it up. This show would be on the bottom of my 2017 list had I not sat through all of Atom: The Beginning in the spring.

In the new novel her and Monkey are bros.

Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone is as fugly as you are

Some are uglier.

The thing that gets me is that Rat actually had a rudimentary character that he seemed to depart when choosing his wish.
He hated that he has the burden of protecting people he viewed as trash. Why not wrap that into a wish? "I wish to only protect the just", "I wish there was no trash". It's all very vague, but his character was pretty vague in his viewpoints.
Then he gets the wish and he's going full retard not knowing jack shit anymore.
Fuck
Rato

You mean best boys?

He already stated why he didn't want more than 100 paths. He also already has instant access to the one he wants, but you need to experience all paths to figure out which one you like the most in the first place.

Fuck this wish. Fuck this ending. Out of the infinite possibilities this is what he chose? not returning monkey, not money or (better) superpowers, fucking forgetting? fack rat...

>ywn have a fetal alcohol syndrome baby with her

And this is why you never trust a rat.

Best Boys should have won.

the worst hide and squeak champion ever....

Such a bullshit wish.
If he chose to forget, why not revive Monkey.

>He already stated why he didn't want more than 100 paths

Because he feared failing in all of them, but being able to hone in on the desired/successful path off the bat removes that completely.

>He also already has instant access to the one he wants, but you need to experience all paths to figure out which one you like the most in the first place.

And that was his big problem. Getting to the right one without experiencing the failures of the wrong ones is all the pros of infinite choices without the cons of picking the wrong ones.
It's an infallible wish. It's basically complete plot-control in superpower form.

He can barely stay awake working through a hundred, do you really think he would bother imagining 1000 paths?

He wouldn't have to, ya brainlet. That's the point of being able to determine the one he wants right away. Having infinite paths would just give him a broader array of options he wouldn't even have to travel down, as he'd select the best instinctively.

Anyone else notice how we never got a back story for Rat, Ox or Bun?

That would be a completely different power. His power is to look at all of the paths, and he himself picks which one to go down. Your theory implies that there will be a path that he likes most. If he's getting the path he wants without actually looking at the paths in the first place, then he won't be picking from those paths inherently, he'd be creating his own path and therefore bending every possibility out of control. I have a feeling his response to that would be something along the lines of "then everything in the world would always go my way naturally and I would get bored of it" or something similar.

It's Nisio Isin. The autist self-insert always win in his stuff.

Hurr durr state the obvious.

>Not wishing for the EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS guy's power
>ethereal form, can regenerate his body and teleport
Could have won thousands Juuni Taisens with this.

Honestly, the stupid rodent should have just wished for unlimited money. Half of his rejected wishes he could get for himself if he wished to never ran out of cash.

Anybody else here would've wished they had their body swapped with chicken's?

But if I'm in it, how can I fuck it?

Not to swap bodily fluids with chicken?
Like you literally want to have her body?

do you mean body and head? or just your body? because my head on chickens body would only make me look like a passable successful Caitlyn Jenner.

I'm assuming their backstories were too easy. Bunny was probably just always crazy and lives on a farm(due to the ending), Ox is just the genius of slaughter and his entire life revolves around killing, and Rat's backstory is probably just "get shipped off to wars but do school in between". Theres nothing special about their backstories probably.