Was this scene absolutely necessary, who could honestly find a loli body like that attractive?

Was this scene absolutely necessary, who could honestly find a loli body like that attractive?

>Was this scene absolutely necessary

Yes

>who could honestly find a loli body like that attractive?

Men of culture

Why does this scene have to be justified as absolutely necessary? Do all scenes in all anime have to be "absolutely necessary" or only ones that have a sexual tone?

you should have kept the meme simple OP

Yeah, if something is visually pleasing, whether it's necessary or not is besides the point.

My only friend is a lolicon and he literally went crazy, after the episode he called me to tell me how good it was.

Was this thread absolutely necessary?

well butt of course.

kaka

>ywn lick shinobu's feet

What's wrong with such a normal, non-erotic bath scene? The banter was the most important part of the episode. Even Miyazaki had plenty of comfy bath scenes and he's considered a god.

I'd much rather kiss them, to be perfectly honest.

This isn't even a question. Everthing that pleases my dick is necessary.

ararararararararagi-kun apparently

Lolis are cute, she has to be naked so you can see all the cuteness.

I don't understand, what's so cute about a little girl with no clothes on?

>who could honestly find a loli body like that attractive
People that aren't faggots.

Here, take more lolis as an example of cuteness.

I just want to suck on her toes.

>this was the exact scene where I found my waifu
It's been a good 6 years.

Every single bath scene was absolutly nessesary

It is very important to show little girls how to properly wash themselves.

Of course this scene was absolutely necessary. For the average anime viewer, this is the first time shinobu says a word. Later in the series she was going to get a lot of screentime, and without the benefit of kizu the viewers only knew her as oshino's vampire-loli-slave. The bathtub scene took up more than half of an episode because it was imperative to portray Araragi and her's relationship, as well as endearing her to the fans, before she would start becoming involved in the main plot in a capacity other than drinking blood now and again.
As for who finds her attractive, look no further.

There is nothing visually pleasing about this underdeveloped body.

That's an equally admirable aspiration.

I just want to pinch Yuzuka's cheeks.

I agree, this is totally not arousing me right now, not at all.

Which ones?

The ones on her face. I don't want to pinch her butt cheeks, she's too young for that.

>t. Arararagi

Not even the most disgusting shaft loli, vampire bund one made me puke

That scene and Shinobu's design were made specifically for me.

FPBP

I hope you realize that with a post as tasteless as yours, you're praising both of them.

How have we gotten to the point that people deny the attractiveness of young girls? Youth is literally the measuring stick for beauty, and for hundreds of years it was completely acceptable to take a child wife.
Not to say you should go fuck some kids, but it's just dumb of people to try and argue that there's nothing attractive about youth when billions of men before you all knew that the forbidden fruit was the sweetest.
That's why we have loli characters, so we can enjoy our completely justifiable fantasies without fear of legal prosecution.

>How have we gotten to the point that people deny the attractiveness of young girls?
Because people are trying their hardest to make thought crimes a thing and as such indoctrinate everyone to not even think of anything illegal

Some people never grow out of the breastfeeding phase of their development, and the whole "big breasted blondes, duuude" mindset. Naturally, those people are very immature, and can't accept the concept of people liking different things, so they get angry when they see this.

What kind of creatures are lolis, exactly?

>Was this scene absolutely necessary?
My dick says yes

OP made this thread because he was watching this in living room and his mom saw this

Sexual ones

They are young, female humanoids.

See, this is why Shinobu is the absolute best. None of the other girls have their stomachs poking out that far. Must be her eating habits that caused that.

Maybe she got into it herself and kept pestering him to let her watch as well. Why you gonna be like this OP?

>Must be her eating habits
It's normal for girls her age to put on a little fat there when they start puberty, this is why it's also normal for their self esteem to plummet

me on the top left

Sensible enough. Makes me wonder if she'd get embarrassed over having the size of her tummy pointed out.

>Maybe she got into it herself and kept pestering him to let her watch as well.

Kek

>Was this scene absolutely necessary
The most necessary one
Take a guess

yeah right? n-not me haha ha