Infini-T Force

Now that all the episodes are out, what do you think of this anime?
I liked a lot the first part of the last episode, the second part has been intresting, but it didn't convince me much.
I hope they continue this storyline because I want to see more superhero Emi

The series looked too much like a game cut scene, I dont know if this was planned all along but I just cant finish watching the first episode.

Haven't watched the last episode yet, but in general I'm surprisingly fine with the graphics, character designs and particularly battle direction (even though indeed it all looks like a cutscene) and I'm wholly disappointed in the writing that feels like a generic superhero flick with corny lines, very flat personalities for everyone besides Emi and some bland otome undertones thrown in.

Given that this is a crossover of classic 70s heroes with the heroes looking like bishies now, I'm sure the cheesines is intentional.
If you want to see more personality to the heroes, maybe you could search for the various TV shows and/or OVAs featuring them

I loved it. It was fun. I had no problems with how it looked personally. But I'm pretty tolerant with CG. Anyways, it seems there will be a movie and one of Ken's companions in the Science Ninja team (Joe) is gonna show up
I'm looking foward to that

Yeah, I was actually planning to get into older Tatsupro stuff. I've only watched that one Casshern live-action and the recent Crowds and Night that have little to do with the originals (but were still very nice). I know Sins should be very high on my priority list since I like Kamen Rider stuff.

I loved the graphics, at least until the started to run out of budget lately.
I haven't seen the last two epsiodes though.

I liked that though, not really them being flat but rather how straightforward and definite they are. Also the corny justice lines too.

Does this have any romance in it? I'd prefer it if it was strictly about hyping up the heroes.

I'm giving this another whirl and found the environment quality are somewhat better this time around for some reason.

Random ancient nokia phone.

I want her to want my genes.

>its kanahana playing playful slut
Me too user, me too. Anyone watching those 1GB+ rips?

My sides.

I knew they were going to do that!

You have webms right?

Might as well make some webm and watch.

I chuckled.

Not really. You could find grounds to ship Ken and Emi if you want, but the show is all about saving the world.

A 6630, I think. I had a 6600, one of its direct predecessors and a really great smartphone back in the day.

I watched both and 720p are okay too. 1080p wakanim offline download versions are delicious, but you'll have a hard time waiting for seeds.

Those symbian phone were legendary.

Nice pencil.

Will the movie be a continuation? Or something else.

We don't know yet, the trailers contain footage of the animated serie so I guess they will be related, but we don't know for sure.

Ending question
When Emi got hit by that truck did she finally die and just get transfered to birds world or did her powers activate and take her to birds world

>boob jiggle
Nice.

This nigga.

Alpha as fuck.

I wish the fights weren't so short

I dropped this show around episode 5. Worth picking back up?

Cool.

Japanese truck saving the day.

MC was just too much of a nihilistic unlikable cunt for 10 episodes. Last 2 episodes were really great though and somewhat redeemed her and makes me look forward to the movie.

MUH

Is this an act of repentance by Truck-kun or did he simply miss the timing?

Truck-kun had enough of bad publicity.

Episode 5 king kaan/khan was a bit of a snore fest.