Correct

>Gohan
wrong

>Kale
not even a waifufag but explain this

Reminder that Goku and Freeza WILL be the last two remaining from u7

1. Detroit
2. BLACKhan

Episode 114, Kale controls that Broly form and becomes even stronger as stated by other characters. Then in 2 v 1 , Loses to a tired SSG Goku.

Episode 100 was nothing more than a broly homage and toei on their usual bs of having goku use blue vs everyone

>Explain this
Did you drop Super or something? Fucking brainlet, Kale got shit on by SSG in her much more powerful form.

>17, Kale and Gohan
They're all between SS3 and SSG.

Lack of consistency thanks to Toei's bad writting.

SSG Goku walked through True Legendary SS Kale's energy blast later.

So Gohanfags are ramping up the shitposting since they know he and the androids are out in 3 days?

I'm sensing samefaggotry in this

Spoilers don't drop for another 12 hours atleast so where you getting your info from?

Delete this timeline

Can’t speak for the others

I'm pretty sure there is, because there are 7 replies and 9 posters in the thread. But I'm the one from Luxembourg and I only replied once.

>implying

GODhan will make it to the end

only one (you) from me

1. India
2. Uub

fuck you not even Indians like uub

The final 3 left are going to be Goku, Gohan and Freeza.

She's out in 3 days.

He's out in 3 days.

who cares about 18 besides manletfag though? It’s not even worth shitposting about

>he's gonna get btfo by Obuni!
>Jimeze will k-knock him out!!!
>F-Frieza will knock him out!
>H-He's done after his fight with the U6 Namekians!
>O-Okay Gohan is now irrelevant, the U3 robots were his final fight and spotlight episode!!!
>D-D-Dyspo is gonna btfo Gohan easily you faghan losers...
>TOPPO JUST FUCKING KNOCK HIM OUT ALREADY!!!
>J-Jiren is just h-holding back against Gohan Blanco... he's gonna hit the ground soon!!!
>T-The g-grand p-p-priest is...

boy you anti-Gohan losers sure are some pathetic fuckers

I live in a country full of Jobhan fags! .. actually only 25% jobhan fag, 15% Piccolo, 35% Vegeta and the rest is Goku ... I am a discipline of best kaioshin personally

Him too.

>35% Vegeta

I like. What country?

SOMEBODY

>44 posts
>10 posters

Aniraza looks like some spic GT-tier wet dream for some reason

>it's a "jobhan fails to dodge" episode

>35% Jobgeta
Even worse

1. Brazil
2. Vegeta

/theirprince/

now for my ultimate technique
SOLAAAAAAAAAAAR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!

1.chile
2.goku

1. USA
2. Vegeta

>MANLYhan blocking with his face again

based

>MY ultimate technique
>gifted from Tien

lol

Holy fuck please stop Toriyama.

I want both your hands when he gets BTFO and eliminated by Aniraza in 3 days. Gonna use them to jerk myself off.

Androly > Jiren > Belmod > Toppo > CSSB Goku = MZ

>implying Toyo isn’t the man behind the wheel at this point anyway

Since we didn't see her go LSS after that, we can't say whether she was stronger, but in every other appearance, the Broly form was stronger than her standard form.
Likely it's that her LSS form is way stronger in every sense, but causes her to go batshit insane (see her attacking Caulifla), and since strength in DB is tied to mental state (see Freeza) the strength boost from LSS is outweighed by the mental degradation it causes, just as USS increased strength at the cost of power

North Korea
Gohan

>this fucking thread

>we can't say whether she was stronger
60-iq subhuman doesn't even watch the show, I'm fucking done arguing with headcanonistas.

I want you to off yourself you black-loving faggot once that does not happen and Gohan survives

Wanna make a bet right now, bitch? If Gohan survives past 121, you will never post in this thread again.

What'll it be, bitchboy?

Brazil mostly cuz the vegeta actor was pretty good just wish they went for something other than Esplendor final for final flash in OG Z dub but whatever I haven't watched br dub in a while. . Fun things Goku's voice actor posted a video using diferent voices for black to see what people preferred. .. I was also surprised how far br dub is i though it would be at the English pace or lower but it alredy passed the black arc and is almost at the Top

USA
Android 17

Her strength got retconned like Briannes.

What was the point of hyping both of them as "Fighters to watch out"?

EL SHREK BLANCO!

I'll bet my own hand, bitch. Gonna be hard to type with one hand. What's wrong? Scared? Only have one left to bet?

>anti-Gohan fags have gone full edgelord

I take pity on you people

Her strength was never retconed, neither was Briannes.

Brianne especially was shitting shit on by everyone, even base in base form, and SS1 always blew her the fuck out.

She was stated to get stronger after she controlled her mindless Broly mode in the beggining of 114. The fusion never went lost her mind and went berserk for a power boost either.
Also, even back in episode 100 the supposedly stornger than SSB fembroly did not damage even SS2 Goku, meaning there were inconsistencies within that episode. One other instance where this happened was future Zamasu having the upper hand against Blue Goku in 57 nd minutes later losing to SS2 (no not rage, but SS2) Trunks.

Probably a better leader than a lot of their royalty, emperor or presidents but that would be history ... also I am talking about them like I don't live there. . Hopefully I will get out

1. Chile
2. Vados
because i hate myself

>I'll bet my own hand

England
Vegeta/zeno

We already know this.

Nice hook hand Gohanfag. Gohan and the Androids are getting BTFO next episode. Hell, I know Gohan is out but if the androids are still in I still lose the bet.

>Also, even back in episode 100 the supposedly stornger than SSB fembroly did not damage even SS2 Goku,
I always love it when people bring shit up like this because it totally ignores the fact that just because you are in a certain form does not mean you are using it's power to 100%.

interesting I thought bongland was full of Freezafags

I apologize for the poor phrasing. What I meant was that, we could not say that she would not have been stronger still had she gone LSS after this scene.
In conjunction to this, remember the scene of Caulifla/Kale vs the 4 Pride Troopers? She powered up TO LSS, if her SS form were stronger, that would not have been the case.

Are they ever going to make piccolo good again?

>h-holding back

Goku and Frieza potara to become UI Frieku. Screencap this.

>screencap this

no

Are you saying that the berserking Kale was holding back in the fight with Goku? Because her not being able to control her ki at all is a plot point in that episode when she goes and attacks the whole arena (and Piccolo coments on it)

>Implying he isn't
Dude lasted longer then the majority of people in the ToP

No, I'm saying Goku going Blue doesn't actually mean he was using any more power then he was when he was in his SS2 form.

Her controlled form back then had yellow hair. It is a different form from the green hair form she used starting in ep 114.

Reminder that this is 18's canon body

this comic never fails to make me laugh

yeah

but not in Super

too much ass

1. Spain
2. Gohan

I can see it already, hype.

>if her SS form were stronger
This is not the same as the pic you posted. This form had Kale shitting herself at SS3 and would have gotten murdered by SSG.