Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is the greatest gift of all! Be sure to have a fantastic Holiday Season together!

Lets get things rolling!

What kind of stuff would be on their Christmas List?

What would you gift them? What do you think they might gift you?

Whats your dream Christmas together?

Are the the festive sort that might get really into the Christmas Spirit?

Have a fantastic Holiday season, and remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super wonderful!

>What kind of stuff would be on their Christmas List?
Lots of pretty expensive merch, manga, games, consoles, anime boxsets, comfy stuff to relax on, snacks...
I mean it's nice to be able to buy things that we can share (well, probably except the snacks) otaku goods are really expensive so she'd be quite hard to buy for without going totally over my paycheck. We both would ask for pretty much the same stuff though, so it's nice that we can both knowledgably buy each other gifts.
Though she'd no doubt try to wind me up a little by writing dumb things on there too, like 'being level 65 so I can beat that boss already'. Or making me cosplay something from a recent series she liked. Honestly I think I'd prefer the latter to grinding in a JRPG though secretly, I'd enjoy it.

Also, we'd look super dumb if we got each other the same version of the latest Pokemon game.

>Whats your dream Christmas together?
I don't know if there really would be a dream christmas; neither of us have really lofty aspirations or crazy wishes or anything like that, a comfy day in enjoying ourselves while relaxing with the warmer atmosphere on a bunch of things we gifted each other is all we really need.
I don't want to upset her by reminding her Christmas KFC is just a Japanese marketing thing, though.

>Are the the festive sort that might get really into the Christmas Spirit?
In the wrong sorts of ways, haha. A lot of people have different views on how Christmas plays out, some enjoy it for the presents, others the atmosphere, others the meaning. Without a doubt she'll have got a pretty skewed view on the occasion thanks to the plethora of VNs and such she's played, so she'll probably be all over the romance flags and such. Except very self aware of said 'romance flags'. It gives it away a little when she outright says it, haha.
Considering how a lot of those events play out on Christmas eve in the evening, I don't mind this outlook, though.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved had an amazing week as always, and that your Christmas will be merry and bright!
Tomorrow is my fourth anniversary with this beautiful woman, and I wouldn't spend a second of it differently. Yukari, I love you with all my heart and here's to many more years.

Good evening Mintbro! Your waifu looks very cute in that outfit! What's she bringing you for Christmas?

Obviously, the top of Yukari's Christmas list is her very own tank, but that might be a ways off yet. Aside from that, it would probably be military gear and camping supplies!

Last year I got her a bullet casing hairclip, a new tank encyclopedia and I baked her a cake! This year is a secret so far. I think she might get me some new baking supplies or, more likely, a tank model to make with her!

My dream Christmas would be waking up a little early and looking through stockings, lighting a fire and making coffee, eating a lunch, opening presents, then just cuddling up in front of the fire and drinking cocoa.

We're both chipper enough to really get into it and decorate the place, but our decorations might be a little less normal!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Hibiki is has an unwaveringly beautiful smile and lights up the room!
Mami a super reliable and cute!
Fuuka a fluffy and has a wonderful temperament!
Tsukihi is a beautiful and stylish woman!
Miia is a gorgeous and loyal snek with a very cool husbando!
Konata is a big ol' adorable nerd and I wonder how her husbando would spend his Christmas with her? I'm sure there'd be plenty of time for christmas game events and mistletoe!

Question time!

What are your new year's resolutions involving waifu?

Do you have an anniversary with your beloved? How did you decide on the date?

There's been a heavy snowfall, and your town is covered in snow! How do you and your waifu/husbando spend the day?

Have an amazing Christmas, waifu thread.

Let's see what fate has in store this time.

-She's got some expensive tastes, but I imagine she'd probably focus on jewelry and clothing. Oh yes, and tuna.
-A poem with directions to where we can have a nice tuna meal by candlelight. It's a bit of a personal shame that I'm unable to properly cater to her taste for the fancy. Though knowing her, she'd call me silly for worrying so much about something like that.
-Just being able to watch the snow fall by the light of a warm fire.
-Surprisingly festive, considering her taste for the summer.

-To put it simply: do more for her.
-February 14th. Not the day we first met, but rather the day we confessed to one another. It was a bit of a long story...
-Ignoring the shock from getting snow in my neck of the woods, we'd probably frolic around in it for a bit. Maybe dance and spin before racing back indoors to the heat.

Many blessings of the day to one and all, and may your dreams be filled with thoughts of your special one.

>Konata is a big ol' adorable nerd and I wonder how her husbando would spend his Christmas with her? I'm sure there'd be plenty of time for christmas game events and mistletoe!
OH GOD, you just made me realize I could tease her a little by hanging mistletoe from her ahoge and it is the CUTEST THING.
We'd likely just spend the day either wrapped up playing or reading all the stuff we've got under the kotatsu, or if we got more up and about sorts of things, chasing each other around the house on them. It'd be funny to see her try to manage to stand on one of those old hoverboard things, hahah. Have to make sure we don't break anything around the house, merch going out of print -immediately after release- is daaangerous.

Also, the snuggling up warm thing is giving me the funny image of you buying her a tank kigurumi with a little turret on top and tying mistletoe to that, haha. High caliber christmas kissu!

>new year's resolutions?
Pretty much the same as last year's, but this time around I've got a lot more determination to see things through. I've managed to get a lot of things in my life a fair bit more sorted out now, so I can press on properly. I want to, by November, be able to confidently draw little 4koma of us together as well as read her VN in Japanese.

>anniversary?
I do, but it's a bit weird since it's more of a 'special date' than an anniversary of sorts, she was special to me long before I called her my wife, so it's pretty much just a specific day I felt was important as a tipping point for me realizing my feelings.

>How do you spend [a snow] day?
We would TOTALLY make a bunch of snow figures and snow angels, though I know she'd definitely go in there and make most of them more 'graphic' than they should be, haha. The idea of her bragging about a snow-woman's boobs only to promptly knock its head off accidentally is hilarious though.
She'd probably make Celty's helmet out of it.

(char limit is hard)

LIVE!

Probably plenty of clothes and some jewelry.
>What would you gift them?
I'm not the best at coming up with gift ideas, so I would probably just get her something on her list, but if I found something that I would think she would really like then I would pick that up for her.
>What do you think they might gift you?
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that here
Any Christmas together would be wonderful, but I think it would be nice to spend a Christmas on vacation with just the two of us together.
I can easily see her getting into the spirit

Happy anniversary to you two! You guys make a great couple and I wish you the best!
>What are your new year's resolutions involving waifu?
Don't have any yet, I've been lagging behind this year, so much so that I forgot Christmas was only in 5 days.
>Do you have an anniversary with your beloved? How did you decide on the date?
Yes, it's January 31. It is a little early from when I actually realized what Miia meant to me, but that date was when I first began to fall for her judging by the dates on images I saved.
>There's been a heavy snowfall, and your town is covered in snow! How do you and your waifu/husbando spend the day?
We would be sure to spend the day keeping each other warm, get a fire in the fireplace going, and cuddle in front of it.

Questions:
Is your waifu good at getting gifts? Or does she need a list to come up with ideas?
Would your waifu get her Christmas shopping done early or do it last minute?
Does your waifu have a favorite holiday?

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas with their waifu!

Imagine, if you will that while you were reading this post, you're waifu appeared behind you straight from her series. She doesn't know you and is in an unfamiliar place. Furthermore, the first thing she sees is the merchandise you have of her. For the sake of simplicity, assume you don't have a language barrier to further complicate things. What happens?

He'd have functional, necessary stuff on his list, if he had one at all.
I'd get him cooking or pet care supplies, or anything to replace stuff he's worn out from use. He'd probably get me books or music, I'm not the type to actively want anything that doesnt include him.
Dream Christmas would be a cabin out in the hill country with just us for a week or so, it's peaceful and beautiful and I think it's something he'd really enjoy.
He's not the type to even remotely get excited about festivities, since he hates that kind of stuff in general, but he would make an attempt to enjoy it for my sake. Happy anniversary and happy Christmas. Hope you have a good one.
New years resolution would be try to act more rationally/better for him.
Yes, March 17. It was the first time I said I loved him out loud and I haven't been able to forget it since it was the day of my bands concert and I was in a tizzy the whole performance.
We're both terrible with cold so it'd be a day inside keeping warm together with coffee and blankets.
He'd do alright on his own but would definitely ask obvious questions to get a lead going. He's pretty meticulous and likes things orderly, so it'd be done by the end of November I'm guessing. No favorite holidays, as far as I know, he self admittedly dislikes festivals and big to-dos, but enjoys spending that time with the people he cares about.
Fuuka is a hard worker and great friend, and Mint is a massive qt.
Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New year.

Watching the snow as we fall asleep together on Christmas Eve then give presents to each other when we wake up.
She didn't really grow up with Christmas so she would be into it with other people.

She's pretty good at noticing what people would want.
Get it done so she doesn't have to worry about rushing.
It's never said, but probably ones where you spend time with family.

Thanks again for making a waifu thread this week.

Congratulation on your 4th anniversary user
> new year's resolutions
To improv myself for my waifu to be the man worthy of her.
>do you have an anniversary with your beloved
Yes
> decide on the date
The day I fall for her is the day for our anniversary. few months ago
> spending the day during heavy snowfall in town
Depending on how heavy it is, we would be spending our day outside having fun in the snow. If it's too heavy we'll both be cuddling each other on the couch.

Alright some more questions for future waifufriends
>Is your loved one a person who enjoy cold and dark weather?
>Do they have any favourite weather?
>Is your beloved have any phobias or fear? What would you do if they are spooked?

My waifu and I wishes for everyone to have a nice Xmas week and happy new year.

I would explain everything to her slowly but first maybe I'll try to keep her calm. If everything goes well we both will be a real couple. Worst case scenario is her hunger for human blood, assuming she's not in that state I can try to convince her that I'm going to hurt her but instead save her, giving her a better life to live.

How do you deal with not knowing as much canon information on her as you'd like? To what extent do you try filling in the blanks with headcanon?

Good evening everyone.

A new laptop probably
A pretty jade necklace!
>What do you think they might gift you?
Some new headphones maybe
Cuddling on the couch, playing soft music as snow falls down outside and we stare at it through the window.
Very much so! Fuuka is very fond of Christmas

Try three times as hard for her as I did this year!
>Do you have an anniversary with your beloved?
Yes!
>How did you decide on the date?
The day I maxed her S.Link
>There's been a heavy snowfall, and your town is covered in snow! How do you and your waifu/husbando spend the day?
Cuddling inside of course! we make some warm tea and huddle close to each other.

Fuuka would probably know what to get for everyone but still keep a list to organize better.
Early!
Christmas seems to be the one she enjoys the most.

I feel disheartened that I can't get to know my love more than now, but I always hold on hope that there's artbooks and other stuff I haven't read that might tell me more about her.
I don't like headcanon so I simply guess what I think would be appropriate.

Let's say different waifus/husbandos gather together to sing a charol, would your loved one be interested?

>Shinji without his coat

>I don't like headcanon so I simply guess what I think would be appropriate
That's what headcanon is, at least when it's not twisted by fujos/yurifags etc. for their own purposes.

What I understand for headcanon is things like quirks or habits that you infer from a character's behavior and so believe them to be a part of their character, even when no evidence to back it up exist.
I don't like to come up with things like that, and instead just make guesses about what she'd do in certain situations.
For example, I have absolutely no idea what she'd get me for Christmas, and so I guess that it would be headphones, but what she would give me could be something completely different

Same to you, Mintbro! And a Merry Christmas to everyone and your waifus!

>their Christmas List?
I know Kagura's always wanted a mountain bike, I'd love to get one for her!

Besides the bike, I also think she'd really like some home gym equipment as to help keep up with her swim training. As for me I'm not too fussed what I get from her, her love is all I need to last me through the coming year!

>dream Christmas
I think it'd be great to share a snow-covered log cabin in the mountains, just the two of us. Sitting round the open fire, opening our presents and enjoying a hearty meal, would be really cosy.

>Are they the festive sort
It's tough to say, since in AzuDai there wasn't a big deal made out of Christmas, so her opinion wasn't really shown. She does like friendship and togetherness, so I can't imagine her disliking it!

Happy Anniversary to you and Yukari! Hope you both have a wonderful day.

>new year's resolutions
I haven't given it much thought, though I've been meaning to do more swimming with her.

>anniversary
Ours is April 30th. I knew I first started calling her my waifu around April 2012, but the exact day I wasn't too sure on. I decided on the 30th because the number 30 is one of two numbers I associate with her.

>your town is covered in snow!
Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, snow forts, we'd do everything!

>good at getting gifts?
She does put a lot of effort and thought into her presents, as seen with when she made one herself for Chiyo's birthday, so I imagine she wouldn't have much trouble!

>Christmas shopping done early
I think she'd be somewhere in-between super-early and last minute, maybe around mid-December to one week before Christmas.

>favorite holiday?
Whichever one happens in summer, to give her an excuse to go to the beach!

I'd try to help and support her as much as I can, since a teenage girl suddenly existing would have allsorts of issues, plus her being away from her friends would be hard on her. It's kind of why I'd rather go to her world than bring her to the real world, even if that would still be a hard decision for me to make.

I try to take educated guesses on things where I can, but there are some things, like her first name, where I can't exactly do that. I have done things like set a birthday for her, though that was mostly to have a reason to celebrate with her, rather than guesswork.

She'd probably find it fun! I'd love to hear what her singing voice is like, outside of her character songs.

Draw her in paint right now! Doesn't matter if you can draw or not, just do it!

In our case there's been so much canon information over the years that some even contradict each other. Though obviously, that won't cover every single possibility, but it's relatively easy to fill in the gaps by extrapolating based on existing information.

Occasionally I still stumble upon older stuff that I hadn't seen yet, and in a few cases, I found out that what I had guessed earlier had been canon after all. That always feels good.

Clothing, jewelry, makeup maybe a video game of some kind.
Jewelry of some kind. Probably a necklace. I'm bad at picking gifts for people.

To just continue doing it for her
I figured I would just set it for the English release of P5. I did not take note of the date that I reached certain milestones like completing her Confidant or when I beat the game so that the release seems like the best choice.
Just say inside, bundle up, and watch some movies.

>Is your waifu good at getting gifts? Or does she need a list to come up with ideas?
I don't know if she would be good at it but I think she would want to keep it a surprise with minimal input from myself.
>Would your waifu get her Christmas shopping done early or do it last minute?
I think she'd procrastinate a bit.
>Does your waifu have a favorite holiday?
I don't recall anything ever being stated.

I'm glad Fuuka can't see how bad I am at art.

It turned out cute, though.

Clothes, decorations for her room, cake?
>What would you gift them? What do you think they might gift you?
I'd probably give her fashionable stuff that she doesn't already own. Headphones, ankle braclet, necklace, etc. She would probably get me something anime related. Knowing Amu, she would probably be embarrassed to go to some kind of anime store but would do it for the gift.
Huddled up, in a blanket, watching my favorite Christmas episodes
She loves making others happy and gift giving is something she'd enjoy.

Learn how to draw her.
Anniversary is the first episode, so October 10th.
In a blanket together. Sadly, there's no snow here in California. Rather we are in flames now.

>Is your waifu good at getting gifts? Or does she need a list to come up with ideas?
She'd need a list. She's too indecisive and unsure of herself to think she came up with something perfect. Sometimes she'll get it right though.
Amu's very organized, so she'd have it ahead of time.
Not canonically, but I'd assume other people's birthdays.

Don't have this problem.

Don't have time too at the moment.

I only try to go so far with things that have been supported in canon materials.
10 years after vanilla and I still always look at additional stuff atlus puts out to glean more about him whenever possible.
I very much doubt that, I see him putting up a large struggle against it, though if enough people were excited he'd eventually relent.
Isn't it great? Makes him seem so comfortable and at ease; I love it.
She wouldn't care how good/bad you are, that looks adorable either way.

thanks, but honestly art is not my forte, which is curious considering all my friends have been artists.

I'm sure you could convince him, he isn't stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, and letting him know seeing him sing would make you happy I'm positive he'd give in quickly.

Just something relaxing and quiet near the end of the day. Having a great time with friends and family is important, but just having the time to wind down, relax, and talk would be more than enough.

I think there might be a holiday or something similar to Christmas in the world of Utawa, but nothing has been really said about it. That being said, once going over the concept of it, I'd imagine she would get into the festive mood after a while since it's something she's never experienced.

To be as resolute as her and try to better myself.
Also, try and get more confidence in a lot of things

Generally, I tend to use the day I developed feelings for her, which I believe was sometime around July 8th in 2009.

It's interesting, to say the least. She's a side character within her series, but her actions and little time within the plot were enough (in my opinion at least) to give me enough information of what she's all about. That being said though, there's only so much I can do to fill in the blanks because of such little information available and especially since I know nothing more will be said about her at this point.

Oneesama
Probably actually being together.
Just put in more effort. A little more every year.
1/23, daki unboxing.

Two days before Valentine's. I was lurking one of these threads (as I'd been doing for months while my feelings grew) and finally just admitted it to myself officially.

Things to make her room nicer, like little decorations, plushies, stuff like that.

Jewelry, maybe a new necklace or something.

A Christmas with her.

A bit, but I don't think she'd go overboard with it all.

Congrats!

I don't do resolutions. Life is momentary.

>Do you have an anniversary with your beloved?
I can never remember the exact date, so I just say the entire month of July.

Snowball fights, making snowmen and snow angels...but she's the real snow angel.

She's actually really thoughtful and more considerate than she might seem, so she might not need a list.

She'd get it done and out of the way.

I'd imagine Valentine's. She's quite the romantic.

Cold? Absolutely. Not sure about the dark though.

Winter weather obviously, but she also likes cool autumn temperatures.

>>Is your beloved have any phobias or fear?
She was initially a little scared of being on a plane for the first time.

I'm not into that headcanon stuff. If need be, I try to make educated guesses with what I know of her.

Iktf about art. I wish I was better at staying motivated to practice.
And yeah that's true, it's more I guess he'd fight it on embarrassment reasons, though he's quick to give in to suggestion and the thought is very cute.
Would y'all spend long at the seasons festivals?
I don't think we would, I like seeing the sights but get burnt out really easily and he's not into them much in the first place.

She likes to train to improve her mastery of both magic and swordsman ship, so maybe a new sword or an orb to allow her to cast more spells.
Seeing her smiling face when she unwraps her gift and spending the day together.
Work harder to get in shape for her.
Play around in the snow with her, make a snowman, things like that.

>what would you gift them? what do you think they might gift you?
i would get them clothing and maybe sweets, they would let me be untied and roam around the not-basement for xmas
it kills me that we dont know her birthday but i celebrate on the day she was revealed in the manga,, maybe one day hori will give us an info page on her,,

Good evening, everyone!

I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful day and I wish you great holidays together! I for one am really looking forward to spending christmas with my little phoenix, she keeps me extra warm during the holiday season!

>compli-mint
Mint is an adorable santa!
Konata's cat smile is super cute!
Yukari is very reliable and a wonderful friend! Also, happy anniversary you two!
Shinjiro is platinum cool!
All your waifus are cuties!

>List
Kimonos. She's obsessed with them. Maybe some manga or books.
>gift
I'm going to gift her a plushie this year around. She loves plushies and playing around with them or making cute photos. I'd maybe get her something related to whatever game/anime she's into at the moment as well. I think she might gift me my first Kimono. I'd really look forward to wearing it for New Years!
>dream Christmas
A big family dinner with both our families, then falling asleep arm in arm, stuffed and satisfied.
>festive sort
I think she'd get super hyped and really into the christmas mood!

>anniversary
I celebrate it on the 31st May. I knew I fell in love with her sometime during that month because it was when I watched Nekomonogatari, but I don't know the exact date so I just used the last possible day
>snowy day
I'd be up for a rude awakening, Tsukihi can be pretty platinum mad when I sleep in and with so much snow, she might want to play a prank on me and wake me up with some snow to my neck or cheeks. This would result in a early morning snowball fight. After enjoying ourselves outside, we'd probably laze around at home for the rest of the day and warm ourselves with hot choco or tea.

Probably training equipment, maybe some running shoes and a wider space to practice in (though that will have to wait a bit).

I could get her some cute dress that she might wear on special occasions along with a nice compliment. She wouldn't usually expect this due to her nature, so it might have a good impact on her from previous experience.
Or I could play it safe and get her some fitness equipment she doesn't have so that she can reach her goals.
Probably some protective gear so that I could practice with her or clothing.

Playing in the snow seems really fun, I think she would love it.

There are a lot of goals I want to see through, when she is on my mind I can move toward any goal like my life depends on it.
March 5 was the first time I said I truly loved her. But it was over the course of the consequent months where I got to actually know her and establish a bond with her. So my wedding date with her is later than that.

We could play some fighting games or car games along with making some tea and bringing some snacks.

I try to guess how she would act in certain situations based on her previous experiences and personality. For example whether the anime or light novels there is never any instance where she has celebrated a Holiday like Christmas, but she has celebrated stuff like one of her friends overcoming a depression, and she likes to have fun with her friends whenever possible, so it's possible she would like to celebrate Christmas during happier times.

Uh, if I begin now I know I'm going to be spending the next three hours drawing her. I'm studying art right now because being able to draw her from memory is one of my goals.

She turned out better then I thought she would.

I don't know. Of course everyone likes to know more about the one they love. However I don't care for arbitrary facts like her favorite board game or favorite sports team or day of the week. The important things are the things woven into the story. Things that even if they aren't said, can be guessed upon if you know the character's essence, their motivations, feelings and background. Every other "fact" just feels like the whims of the author and not the essence of the character.

Like I said though everyone wants to know more about their loved one, even the little meaningless details. Every unknown is a mystery to be unraveled. Therefor (though it's impossible) the lover himself by his own hands should unravel those mysteries. Instead of being given the answer by the author.

I have way too many things I'm working on to even consider picking up art.

We would! A break from the every day would be very welcome, specially when it involves seeing new things or partaking in new activities.

Oh hey, didn't know you also posted here.

Hi, Fuuka user. Its only been recently I've been doing it but its nice seeing who much people love their waifus/husbandos and discussing them.

Yeah well, I'm thankful there's still an influx of people, lord knows how much they're needed these days.

I wish you and her a happy Christmas!

Thanks, friend. I hope you, her, and everybody here has a wonderful Christmas too.

Mint is a cutie
Yukari's hair is super fluffy
Shinjiro is super cool

What do you give a rich girl? I'd bake her something, and make her a cute hat or something, something that can't be bought. She'd probably get me some boxing gloves or boxing tape or something.

Us together, watching movies then falling asleep on the couch, waiting for Santa.

Well, she believes in Santa.

I want to draw her more.

We spend the day cuddling and watching movies because the heater at my place is busted.

Your waifus are all cute.

His Christmas list would be desserts and desserts, but quickly turn into things to give to other people. They have days off around New Years so he couldn't ask for that.

What would I gift someone like him? Cliché as it sounds he'd care for company most. Small mementos second; stuff I wouldn't know til I saw them.

I'm going to finish colouring the art I've gotten. Some of them have been sitting half done for a year.

Happy anniversary! Our anniversary is just the date on the oldest file in my folders. I know I was fussing over him from the Christmas before that, but all evidence of obsession started around this date.

I think he'd be the kind to start putting stuff away early, then end up being late because of last minute attempts to find something exactly right. He's thinking of other people but never commits to a plan.

Within canon his favourite holiday was probably Valentine's because he got to eat all the chocolate, and on jobs he gets to take advantage of it too.

My merch is all stored out of sunlight, so it'd have to be a moment where I'm holding a camera. It's not a good first impression as it'd remind him of other characters he's not great with. To be honest even in a work of fiction I wouldn't know what you'd say in that scenario. Confirm it's him, check which other characters are familiar to him, what arc he's come from? I wouldn't assume it was so simple as literally him from the manga so we'd both be suspicious and asking questions. First thing's first: don't expect immortality to be intact.

In his series the weather tends to be used for tone so dark skies are a bad time. That said, he seems to enjoy any change from the stillness of Meifu's cherry blossoms, and together with his eyesight and clinginess he'd find it a good excuse for contact.

I've experimented with ideas but I keep them well separated even from one another. It's all changeable though there's reoccurring themes.

Attempt to explain myself to the best of my ability.

-She can be pretty creative at times, but she usually has a general idea of what people want.
-Definitely early. Last minute crowds tend to be a little too touchy-feely.
-This would have to be her favorite, if only because there's nothing really that celebrates going to the beach and tuna fishing.

Songs and manga for the most part. It's something I know I will have to answer for at some point.

>Carole
I was gonna say 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' but I can hear her doing 'Silent Night'

Have a good night everyone, may your loved ones and you spent a merry christmas

That's a big moon.
Beautiful aesthetic though, blue hair lends itself to moon imagery it seems. A cold mysticism.

G'night, take it easy and have a good Christmas.
Don't forget there's a livestream on Christmas eve with p3d info.

Full moons are pretty mystic, but carry with them an aura of calm and peace that I simply can't get enough of.
Cold temperature makes everything around slower and more gentle, even the air itself.
When it's cold, one hardly feels anger, or frustration, or confusion.
I like it when it's so cold it slows down one's mind, helping the million thoughts circling through to calm down and relax, bringing peace and serenity to my hyperactive psyche.

Will do, thanks

A happy holidays from Mai Waifu and myself to my fellow waifubros!

Is she a boke or a tsukkomi?

He wouldn't know the words, even with Japanese versions it's probably past his time and at best he knows the tunes. I could encourage him to take part by singing the wrong words, he's more likely to participate in singing if it's for a laugh.

This is the best I can do with my left hand on the mouse right now. I'm in a lot of pain but I still have my /ss/ to finish, uguu.

He plays the loud fool to a number of characters. Even got hit with a life-sized crucifix once.

Is there anything stupid you get excited about because of a vague connection to your waifu? For me it's purple bags. It could have been purple anything really, but it's always bags that get me.

I always look for red sunglasses when I see a glasses stand in any store.

Really nice tiny Tuduki drawing.

Good night thread!

Sincerely, Mai Waifu!

I'm going through Christmas sales and there's just so many items of other people's waifu/husbando. I wonder how anyone keeps up with these. It's a lot easier when you narrow down to one item per series you like, and some of these look really good, it'd be easy to say just one more.

Hopefully they just buy their favorites.
I wish he had more than two keychains, both of which I missed anyway.

Not going to answer questions but I just want to say I love my wife with all my heart and I can't wait to spend Christmas with her.
Merry Christmas everyone.

I don't have to worry about that. The only new items come out once every two years during the events hosted by her studio. Though I managed to get almost all of her merchandise in Yahoo auctions and the like, including those exclusive items from special events.

I wish she had a keychain.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

I wish I had new items coming out every two years, or at all.

Same here. Although I'd also be super happy to be able to find the one, possibly two "holy grails" I've been looking for for about two years now.

I'm still holding out for his first keychain or strap. I'd definitely order a box and stalk auctions for it no matter how long it took to surface. Rakuten is good for gachapon straps that don't appear as boxes on other stores, but I might get cursed by best boy syndrome and he'll be sold out or far too expensive compared to the rest.

I've been keeping myself in check by going one item per artwork since there's a lot of repurposing, and don't buy the ones you never liked anyway just because the not for sale poster is rare as fuck and you haven't seen it in those colours before. I already have a ton of duplicates so it's going well.

Matsufags must have it tough, I've seen at least three wedding suit looking keyrings in a row and stuff for every season. I guess they can pick one or two then wait for sales but I'd never trust the ones I sort of want to not sell out first.

>new years resolutions

Not a fan of them myself, she helps motivate me towards my general goals though.

>Anniversary

20th of March she saved my life that day

>snow

Probably stay inside and get comfy if we can.

>getting gifts

I'd imagine so as she can read peoples minds to see what they like

>Shopping

Early for sure

>Favorite Holiday

She seems to really love Halloween, most likely for its costumes and sweets

It'd be a bit of a mess trying to, but I'd do my best to explain things, and ask her how she got here. She'd probably fill in some of the rest herself.

I think she would be!

Minty things because I joke about mint being my favorite

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

This makes me wonder, how hard would it be to make one of those clear acrylic keychains with a picture of your waifu on it?

Why the fuck does astolfo look like that? Isn't he a guy? Why does he have curves? Why doesn't he have abs when he is a fucking knight?

Because its fanart. Canon he looks like this.

And this

Annnd this. Honestly there's no consistency in his design

Now it's only keychains and stuff, but I was spending a lot more when she had more figures coming out. I was generally only buying her figures though.

I've found Alibaba/Taobao listings from factories offering to make them, individual ones even, but I don't know how I'd decide on the image to be stuck with. I have the kind of keychain you can slip an image into and seal up but again couldn't decide what to put. Those are very easy to buy on ebay in lots of 2 to 100s if you wanted some. Shrink plastic is easy to get as well but can go wrong easily if your colours darken too much or it shrinks unevenly, the kind you can print on is more expensive.

Apparently not very. Lots of fan artists make them for conventions, whether it's stateside or in Japan.

I was actually thinking of one with a custom shape, which sounds harder unless you do the shrink plastic, which I forgot about. (Thanks for reminding me, I'll look into it.)
Wanted to see if I could make one that looks like one I couldn't order.

Are those shrink plastic or custom-cut acrylic? Maybe if it's the latter they have them made somewhere?

An affront to mother nature.

*blessing of mother nature
FTFY

That's the problem. Whenever some wants to jerk off to him they go with this body type, which is pretty misleading. He is a guy draw him as one.
Also wouldn't his dick be really obvious in that swimsuit?

Im a faggot so i actually prefer when people draw him more masculine.
>Also wouldn't his dick be really obvious in that swimsuit?
Probably, he's facing away though so no cute bulge

This is fun.

>i actually prefer when people draw him more masculine.
Excellent. He looks really cute with a more masculine figure.

Manga of various sorts! Also perhaps some practical things too.

Artwork I think she'd like, and some clothes I'd like to see her in! I want her to surprise me!

One together in the first place!

She loves a wonderful christmas display, and the whole Christmas season!

Find happiness or something

April 27th, it's close to the time I beat the game (forget exactly when) and is the earliest day she can introduce herself in P3

Warm inside together, embracing each other

She likes to make them!
She would be on-time!
I'm assuming Christmas

The first thing I would do is tell her she is, as far as the world is concerned, fictional. That would save her the painful revelation later. We would then work it out from there and try to help make her more real in the world.

I'd love to show her some of my favorite fictions, and some she may like too, but I wonder if I should show her Persona or not...

I just give up and accept that this much is the limit. It's just part of the nature of fiction. Maybe something else will get translated...

I just like when they give him a sexy toned chest which they never do when they draw him girlish.

She can't handle the cold very well.
She does best in moderate temperatures.
>Is your beloved have any phobias or fear? What would you do if they are spooked?
She has a fear of severed body parts. If she got spooked I'd try my best to hold her and comfort her.

I try not to assume too much about her, but occasionally my imagination can take control. Most of the things I assume about her I base on stuff she does in canon.

She would probably love to.

I've acquired a fascination of snakes because of her.

Once again, I hope everyone has a merry Christmas with their special one! And I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

Custom cut. They send out the design and get back samples then mass produce from there. The quality is really good.

she only has 1 thing of official merch which i already have an itabag of that badge so i just the minimal fan merch i can find as well as commission art of her

Wow I had no idea she had so little. I assumed she was popular enough to get into at least one strap collection since they made so many and I swear there was a Nomu one of all things. Looking at listings the only other merch she's got is a trading card that contributes nothing new, meanwhile zapfag gets tons holy shit. Who even likes him that much? The anime must seem like a curse.

she was popular in the west but the anime is really what drives the like goods sales,, i figure she will be included in more charm and etc sets when season 3 comes out and she is more relevant as a villain.

i am sad she has not much merch but happy to have completed the bag as like a relic of a different time before she inevitably gets more merch in the near future

Here where I am is getting cold as fuck and hurting my hands.
I hope you guys have a good night and have a VERY Merry Christmas!

And a shoutout to the husbandofags. You guys are as chill as my weather and your husbandos are cool!

Greetings everynyan! I hope ye all enjoyed yer day with yer beloved!

-Probably some books.
-I've already picked out a gift for her, but I'm going to keep it a secret until after Christmas! I'm not so sure what she would get me. Even I have no idea what I would like as a present.
-Just spending the day with her is enough to sedate any dream.
-Yes, though her usual deadpan expression might suggest otherwise, she would definitely be in the festive mood.

-To better meself for her. She deserves nothing less than the best!
-Yes. March 9th. I used the earliest picture that I posted of her on normiebook. Soon to be 6 years together!
-She'd like to spend it inside, as she isn't a fan of the cold, but I'd convince her to come play with me in the snow! I'd love to go sledding with her.

I ask the character designer for her series. But they take forever to reply ;-;

How do ye express yer love for them?

Have a wonderful Christmas, everynyan!

komaeda is my husbando

Your drawing is so cute and small. I love it.

Thanks. Y-you too

I'm gonna ask again, since not many people saw it in an earlier thread, and I'd love to read more answers.
Do you guys ever read through your waifu's manga and stop at a page where her face apears in multiple panels, only to ask yourself which one you should kiss first?

Good night, guys.

That's a great way to think about it. I wish you the best for the future, I'm sure she'll inspire some fun designs.

I've now been sobered by the discovery Denki's character entry on MFC has more likes than my husbando's entire series. His trademark face would be quite fitting right now.

It's easy being chill when you should have gone to sleep hours ago.

I think it's because I've never kissed someone before but I far more imagine putting my hands on either side of his face and pressing his hair against his cheeks, feeling the strands in the gaps between my fingers.

I tend to read manga thinking of the motions between panels so it's not so much which panel either, more like seeing the page as a moment. But there are faces that only happen one panel and would be good to surprise.

>Do you guys ever read through your waifu's manga and stop at a page where her face apears in multiple panels, only to ask yourself which one you should kiss first?

Nah, I have her dakimakura for that. Before I had a dakimakura, I kissed a poster of her for 2 years. I still have it, and it has kiss marks that never dried up properly.

>I ask the character designer for her series. But they take forever to reply ;-;
Holy crap, that's awesome. I wonder if his creator would answer me. I've been thinking of doing it for a while now.

>How do ye express yer love for them?
I draw him, watch his episodes and read his manga chapters often and of course he's my phone and laptop wallpapers. I also create content of him that gets reposted, namely crops of him/webms/gifs to be used as reaction images. I want to make lots of pixel art of him but I haven't finished any project. I want to make him a MUGEN character. I'm gonna finish the games he appears in. Sometimes I randomly stare at him (phone or laptop screen) from afar and throw him a kiss. From time to time I listen to his theme while I shower can get embarrassing because I feel as if he were looking at me.

He only has a trading figure, so I'm determined to make a keychain, figure, etc. myself.

Good night (for real)!

who knew the waifu thread would be the friendliest most positive place on Sup Forums haha i'd honestly be fine if she didnt ever get any more merch,, if she does its far fetched but i hope she gets one of the nitotan plushes

i was going to commission myself a toga dakimakura for xmas this year but turns out winter was a surprise broke time :--( hopefully soon ,, it does give me more time to find an artist i really like

>filesize my bad haha

>I've been thinking of doing it for a while now.

Go for it! There's nothing to lose. Her CD actually drew some things for me of her! I'd share but they're very special to me. Plus I don't want that other Noirfag getting them.

I actually know what she would get me. I have an old Halo Reach bracelet whose life is nearing its end. She'd get me a new one so I can wear that and put this old one in a safe place to rest.

I'm a bit sad that there's no merch or anything regarding my wife. How do you deal with this Sup Forums

I do my best to get over my fears, defeatists thoughts and everything else negative I have. I feel like she is always there guiding me, so the thought that she was the one who pushed me to improve myself fills me with so much warmth.

Create content of her.

>I'm a bit sad that there's no merch or anything regarding my wife. How do you deal with this Sup Forums
Commission art, commission merch, make relationship with others who can help you with this. What do you want in particular? Nothing is impossible, my friend. Even figurines are possible.

seconding this, spend money you would spend on merch on commissioning artists, a lot of artists will make and have charms printed for you just like make sure you're going to artists you like not just the cheapest ones you can find and you'll be happy with the money spent