WEG bread

Template

I would like to request the one that had a bunch of psychologists and lilies in the "what I got" section.

I feel like the ones with multiple images in the Got section miss the whole point in what makes a WEG funny

You almost sold me on this show, go on.

okay
accurate af
literally same shit

>af
You're allowed to say fuck here.

i know, thank you

Yeah, pretty much. Though it was kind of hopeful.

What are you 12? This is a blue board. Grow up.

You, I like you

Make it past the shitty first few episodes where it pretends to be a somewhat serious story and you're good.

but they're ENTERTAINING gay stu asspulls

Underrated

nice

>literal meme what I got
Not even remotely accurate.

Accurate

How could you expect Harry Potter instead of a typical shoujo romance? I mean just look at pic used there.

Ha!

Anywho, I can't post pics on Sup Forums right now (maybe I'll let it through noscript again some day), so

I watched Seto No Hanayome
I expected Generic Harem Anime #75
I got Terminator fist-fighting a demon (also evangelion's lance of longinus to the moon from a shopping channel)

But the first few episodes are the only good ones.
They actually focus on the two idiots blowing up giant robots instead of drowning you in awful fanservice and drama.

Hey, it works for some of them.

No, it's always autistic as fuck. The people who make them are the same kind who write for tvtropes.

should have replaced the second panel with scanlines and a brown filter.

So is it shit or what

What does that even mean?

Not him but the colors of the new show look saturated as shit.

>The people who make them are the same kind who write for tvtropes.
How the fuck do you figure that?

No, it's just a bunch of nostalgia-goggled idiots who bash the new show because it has more colors. That's literally it.

He has special psychic powers

They both go "wow, check out how my sweet and awesome my favorite anime is! It totally subverts all trope/WEG standards and is just unique and super-special XD"

That is solid use of politball my dude

>unironically defending nu-kino
Say what you want about the visual differences but the original was definitely better in every other regard.

Kino's personality is more annoying and the stories less interesting in the new series.

Its super interesting.

It's underwhelming by comparison but not completely shit.

Good.

wew

i watched the colosseum and episode and asked myself which fucking retard turned the best kino arc into the abomination that it is now. it definitely isnt just the visuals and i didnt even like the original series all that much.

Looks right.

jej you got me

That guy's looking fucking dead to me. Yep that's an accurate depiction.

>expected the world being beautiful
>died from the harsh reality

Anyone got anything for the upcoming season?

way too underrated