Fucks his sisters

>fucks his sisters
>and now a tranny
JUST

further evidence that s*x is for perverts

sauce?

So Rui still hasn't won. When is this garbage ending

MC should be having sex more and impregnating more girls.

It's kinda bullshit how in situations where no condoms are available nd he is cream pieing all night, nobody has gotten pregnant yet.

Sure, make a manga about casual sex yet ignore the consequences so this author trying to cater to realists just blueballs them in the end.

Fuck it, just make the story end someday with MC paying child support for like around 20 kids.

Rui did win, the scanlation is way behind the raws.

>Rui did win, the scanlation is way behind the raws.
Why you spoiling nigga, drop your address right now

Divine punishment.

Sauce?

Thank fucking christ. THere isn't enough even incest these days, so I have to make due with shit inseki like this garbage series

It's not incest though, they're not related by blood.

>Inseki
It's like you only read the first half of my post

>Rui won

NOOOOOOOO you mean the teacher fucking lost? But she was in the lead

Did the blond slut already got some?

Yes, with an underclassman.

She was a homewrecking slut anyway. Rui is far superior

>Didn't marry his sensei
FUCKING
DROPPED

She popped his cherry she was destined to win

Not enough

what manga is this?

domestic kanojo

Glorious Nippon Radiation causing unbreakable sterilization

God damn, you guys said he was fucking his sisters but they're actually his step-sisters. I'm never falling for your tricks ever again.

this is definitely the most braindead manga i've read

>incestfags

fuck off brits

Wait, is his dick gone in your image?
Why did he become a tranny? Or did he fuck a tranny and the panel where he's looking at his crotch and thinking "My" is just coincidental?

because he was cruising gay clubs with his new boss. Although there is a non zero chance that could be a woman

>they're actually his step-sisters

Still creepy though

Is the girl the MC met in the shrine visit chapter ever relevant?

I can't believe the trap won in this

I dropped this trash when the gay shit started. Just why? So disappointing

Humans don't actually have a very high fertility rate. While you should always use protection, lest you get saddled with child support or are forced to take responsibility, it's about a 5.8% chance, though this rises as ovulation nears. Thus, it's completely possible for him to not have gotten anyone pregnant. That's assuming he isn't shooting blanks.

Sex feels really good, the youth of today should find someone to do this spectacular activity once in a while.

t. Seenzone A-bae

It's crazy how far behind it is. I mean outside of Natsuo and Rui, the focus has been on a bunch of characters that won't even be introduced for a good while.

It's over?

yeah it ended

I thought it was on hiatus.

But that wasn't a tranny they were at a different bar.

>While you should always use protection, lest you get saddled with child support or are forced to take responsibility, it's about a 5.8% chance
There's absolutely no way that's even remotely true.

why was Rui hurting her hand such a big deal?

I don't know other than it obviously impeding her job. That's a nasty ass cut though.