What speed do you read manga at?

What speed do you read manga at?

X2.5, like I watch my anime.

60 pages per minute.

When I don't understand or feel I missed something I start all over again

I just glance at the art and turn the page, a picture is worth a thousand words after all

At the speed of light coming out of the screen to reach my eyes

Reading?
I only look at the pictures.

2 MPH

Sometimes I'm reading something then notice I don't even know what's going on and go back 5 or so pages to see what I missed.

I reread each chapter 3 times, memorizing it, and at the end of each arc i write a short essay (3 pages or so) summarizing the plot points, character motivations, and theorize about what future actions may take place. So about two or three days per arc depending on the arc length.

This but the 3 pages or so are written in the thread for that chapter. With intermissions for cutting pics and making blues sometimes.

At 1:1 otherwise the voices don't sound as good.

>tfw you fail the multiple choice quiz and have to reread the entire volume.

10 pages in 2 minutes

1235km/h

The same speed as I type; 48 words per min.

Pretty slow. I always wonder why people complain about Berserk, it seems like by the time I finish a chapter two more are out. I just can't keep up :(

>Not having 2000wpm

I just look at asses, principal.

I wasn’t really reading at all. I’m sorry!

50 chapters/10 episodes a day when I have absolutely nothing to do.

depends on the series. wordy story driven manga i take my time, but silly fanservice shit i just breeze through.

the speed of right to left

5cm per second

40 chapters/day

For berserk I limited myself to 3-5 chapters a day and it took me 2 month's to catch up, since I wanted to savor the experience.
Most manga at 30 pages at 8 minutes or so

How do i into manga as a poorfag?

I only glance at the pages, don't read any dialogue, then complain the pacing is too slow and the manga is dragging.

as fast as I can at first for the plot, then I go over it again for the pictures

I remember every chapter of Bakuman taking like 20 minutes to read because there was so damn much dialogue in every chapter.

Get a cheap e-reader like a Kobo, and FTP that shit from the goddess.

How do I into FTP? Do I need to request a separate ftp account?

When a new chapter comes out I have to reread the previous one because I'm a brainlet