When I die, I hope this fox bids me welcome in the afterlife

When I die, I hope this fox bids me welcome in the afterlife.

She is too pure for the human world (which is why she's at Konohanatei, which sits between the human world and the gods' world).

The only thing waiting for you in the after life is hell unless you accept Jesus-chan as your savior.

Jesus and his brood don't have cute foxgirls. Thus, Jesus et al can fuck right off.

Does Jesus have cute fluffy fox ears? No? Then she's shit.

>he rather spend the afterlife with pedophiles than lesbian foxes

wew lad

This is the face of Jesus, reborn to save the shintos from their heathen ways.

I gladly follow the man who died so that we could have a world with kawaii fox girl waifus.

That's not Jesus, that's Yuzu. The name is a bit similar but they're different things. Yuzu is much more pure, and she also a rhombus.

>Jesus-Chan
That's Jesus-Sama to you, punk!

>implying Jesus was not a pure rhombus

So wait, was the last episode a time paradox?
Yuzu went to the past and basiclly gave okami the idea to make an INN and then Okami wrote her wish to bring back whoever found themselves to be lost back home which was Yuzu and Yuzu wished for Okami to have a comfy home which is the wish that made the INN actually possible to do in the first place?

Technically Yuzu gave that goddess the idea but yeah. It's because of Yuzu that Konohanatei exists.

yes

More a set piece in time than a paradox, but yes.

time parafox

Post your favorite rhombuses.

Why is she called a rhombus? Her mouth is a rhombus but she isn't.

Underrated

Man, I'm usually appalled by yurishit but this show was top tier. The premise was awesome and enjoyable overall.

comfy/10, would rhomboid with.

>yurishit
I don't understand the violent hatred of yuri

>yfw you realise all those times yuzu was semi-abducted or got lost, she was saved by okami's wish
>yfw you realise that yuzu is effectively immortal

Yuri can be used in positive ways, this was one of those, it becomes revolting when you make the show about "lol gey gurls".

Aren't the foxes already semi-immortal?

Like everything else, it all boils down to autism.

Pretty much, don't know what is talking about, they are all spirits.

Once it became clear who this was and what scroll she was writing, I couldn't hold back tears. What a delightfully wonderful note to end this show on.

Goddamn it's moments like these that make me really happy. I love this show

Does anyone have the link to the airing thread? I've been at work all day and I missed it

Just use the archive.

poor little fox girl

A lo of the "new" foxgirls this episode were amazing.

OST when?

>hexagon
Almost.

I always forget that is there. Thanks user

That's not a paradox it's a loop

Wait a second

But who created the scroll the first time?

Young Okami

Mama fox. But that's not a loop, it was an established event.

I'm a hardcore fan of Konohana Kitan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Konohanatei where I would play with Sakura and help Yuzu with her work, but one day as I was talking to Yuzu, we went to my room for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Okami-san and she agreed that you would be helpful to have around, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Okami-san said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

But it already existed the first time Yuzu traveled.

This is now copypasta.

>She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.
Yuzu wouldn't say this user, she would want you to live for real.

>now

I didn't find a match for it on the archive.

Um, excuse me, but that final episode had a -blatant- paradox embedded within it and my suspension of disbelieve is ENTIRELY ruined. I will have to take one and a half points off of it's final rating due to this.

This dork is very cute.

user, Konohanatei is just a transit station between the next life or heaven, a rest stop if you will, it is not your final destination, if you kill your self you won't be going to either of those places.

We've been over this, it's a parafox.

Because you're too new to know the original version.

You could probably go there if you became magic or immortal in a Japanese mythology kind of way, since Yaobikuni is on their plane of existence.

>not wanting to go to Balamb

AGAIN, THAT IS NOT A PARADOX, STOP USING WORDS THAT ARE TOO BIG FOR YOUR BRIAN.

I just saw the last episode. Anons, I...

My heart is warm, and I didn't expect this. I wish with all my heart that you all go to Konohanatei even for a day when your time is up. This is a good thing.

More like Jesus-kun

Did anyone else cry?

You need somebody to talk to buddy. Not me, but someone. Get some help or some shit.

A manly tear. Then again I always get depressed whenever I finish a series I enjoy.

Immortal creatures are not subject to Paradox. In this instance, while a loop has occurred, it is more like a Mobius function, as the structure of the reality doesn't collapse. All that happens is a creature (Yuzu) who has always and will always exist, became conscious in another point that she normally would not have, except to proceed into said loop.

A little bit, not for long, but it was honest. It was a good show, and a good end. You can tell a lot of love was poured into the story.

I cry every two episodes. Can't believe people watch this just for the yuri. The healing is ARIA-tier.

I cried at the dog and the granny, and sometimes just by looking at Yuzu's ridiculously adorable face. This episode was great but it didn't touch my heart in the same way those two did.

It felt emotional for most of the episode, but at the end when Okami smiles as the wish of having a warm home was fulfilled. That shit broke me up.

It burns the eyes of homosexual men.

if you're a gay girl you must be a pic doing this pose

They look like Yuzu and Satsuki without the ears

Even if you went there your body would probably just start to disintegrate after too long like in death parade. That sort of place isn't meant for humans.

what are you even trying to say

I actually didn't realize until now that was a young Okami that Yuzu met. Am I retarded?

Yes. The show literally spelled it out.

Should I marathon this?

It's good, but i'd say its more of a 1 or 2 episodes a night show.

i had my doubts about that anime before it aired i wanted so bad to have a second Hanasaku Iroha glad i got cute fox girls

It's definitely a different show but there's some hanasaku-like vibes at times.

both shows are uplifting and have a strangley calming theme

most importantly loli fox tiddies

To be fair, one of the foxes is a paedophile.

Dumber than Yuzu.

Is Jesus a rhombus?

You are what you eat with.

>dork

They weren't subtle

go back to getting NTR'd clarin

Such a cute fox.

>Jesus was crucified
>Connecting each points would form a rhombus

Sold.

Protect the Jesus.

Is this rape?

Multiple times.

I kinda want to fuck Okami.

I want to fuck Okami.

I really want to fuck Okami.

Old fox form, old kemono form, or loli form?

yes

All of them.