Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=spaghetti napolitan
youtube.com/watch?v=KWV4z2meU5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m*doids out

gobacktoyourcontainmentboard.png

never

>Europeans
You're right, the guy should have dark skin with a cloth wrapped around his head etc etc

When will the mods rangeban these crossboarders?

He's from northern Italy and his ancestors were made through a swirling sperm collection of Frenchmen, Germans and Austrians.

This is legit critique though.

When was the last time you saw a foreigner done properly in anime? They always have wrong features from their region, or play on some ridiculous stereotype.

It's the Japanese that are fucking racist.

I've met plenty or North Italians. They're all short, stocky, with brown curly hair and brown eyes.

if they depicted dino as a greasy gypsy (poo in the loo) looking mo-fo like your average guido then the story really wouldn't be be believable would it? tbqh that would fit pedo stalker dino's personality better

maybe he's from south tyrol
S*cilians aren't the only Italians you know

>Speaks more English than he does Italian.
>His various foreign products all have English labels.
>Hasn't eaten spaghetti even once all series.

Clearly he is an Englishman playing at being Italian to appear more exotic because there are already too many British foreigners in anime land.

Hair's too yellow, mush be French.

I don't think OP was even going for the rapefugee angle more of that blond hair/blue eyes is more of a northern europe thing and italians traditionally were darker hair with olive skin tones

When japanese characters will have black hair brown eyes

google.com/search?q=spaghetti napolitan

If using dumbass, no fun logic this makes no sense.

Painting all eurofags as blond, blue eye ayrans is more racist that having some that aren't.

>italians traditionally were darker hair with olive skin tones
Italians have about as many blondes as countries like Germany. Italy is white, with just a few more blondes in the north and more olive skin in the south. And it wasn't the Germanic or Arab conquests who changes either of those, they've been the same for the last two hundred years.
Of course, wops are still wops, but they are white.

>this spacing
>muh racism
Fuck off back to where you came from.

>Italy is white

sorry i meant traditionally portrayed as

stay in the general

The day americans stop being retarded and unaware of the outside world.
So never ever.

What do the Americans have to do with this?

Italian thread?
When in doubt, blame the big bad Americans for everything.

You haven't met plenty of north italians. Though I'll concede on that bit about height, I'm 187cm and I tower over most people.
Now, if you had said south italians, you'd be about right. I suppose americans are most familiar with those, as they made up a large part of italian migrants back when that was a thing.

You can tell OP is one.

I'm Scandinavian, you idiots.

Stay in your general, bland shit fag.

Here, white enough for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=KWV4z2meU5Y
Fuck off back to

>pink hair and green eyes
when will japs get japs right?

>not mildly overweight and hairy as fuck
He's not one of us

this is your average italian from the north

>Speaks more English than he does Italian.
Yeah, that's weird? But you know what's even weirder? When everyone fawns over his blonde hair and blue eyes when the Japanese girl who works for him also has blonde hair and blue eyes and nobody ever points that out. You can't even justify this with "blue/dark purple is just an artistic expression for very deep brown" or something.

it's an extended advertisement for sex tourism, don't think about it too much

The hair can easily be dyed but the eyes can't unless she's a completely chuuni or something which she's not, you have a point there.

but getting LOMBARDED and MOORED happened more than 200 years ago

>Sicilians
>white

when was the last time you saw an anime where all the Japanese characters had black hair and eyes

>foreigner living in japan
>weeb chasing high school girls and running moe cafe

Every time

>plenty
How many? 15, 20?
And guess what, I've been living in Italy for 26 years. I myself am fair-skinned with green eyes. Take your bullshit statistic out of here.

>Purple hair
>Purple eyes
>YA IM FROM EARTH

those were syrian immigrants dipshit

I bet 90% of japanese never went to Europe and all they know of foreigners is tourists walking around

it's not false if you consider him being from the far north alpine region
or the german speaking south tyrole region

This is a realistic depiction of a (South) Italian man in modern anime. Though blond Italians with blue eyes are not rare at all.

Every girl, but the foreign one, had black hair and black eyes in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

>blond hair
>blue eyes
The ideal italian man during the fascist regime was basically a deutsch guy, and the nips know italy exist because of the axis, sooo...

>BUT YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Real American posting hours

There's nothing wrong with stereotypical portrayal of foreigners when you're not addressing to an international audience. Also anime characters in general look fairly similar to Europeans, so they take the features most foreign to Japs and apply them to the foreign characters.

My biggest complain the the lack of hand gesture

>tfw literal blond-haired, blue-eyed westerner
>tfw I will never have the bright, golden hair depicted in anime
>tfw hair looks almost brown and eyes look basically grey.
Smh suing the anime industry for pressuring me with these unrealistic body standards.

All Europeans look the same

It's not as huge as some might want you to think but there is a difference. Mostly skin tone, minor facial features and a bit of height.
t. Sicilian

In the south of italy
Northern italy has parts that could be austria

Yeah, it's called South Tyrol.

This is a Dutch boy and an Italian half Japanese girl. Please rate how accurate is their appearance.

Too bad austria tells them to fuck off regularly.

Well it wouldn't be Europe if every country wouldn't hate all neighboring countries.

not sure if i can post non aminu pics
but just google
ciro immobile

he's an italian football player and fits into OPs pic
he's not even from northern italy he's from around Naples kek worst type of terrone

>Sup Forums thread on my Sup Forums

I've lived in Germany for 6 years. I've only met one Italian that didnt have brown or black hair, he had red hair in fact, and he was half Austrian.

If there are any blond Italians, they're probably from the alps.

The thing is things are a bit more mixed. There are some blonde tall southerns here and there.

>I've lived in Germany for 6 years
How is that relevant?

Italians are as common as mexicans.

Most Italians are not blonde, and there's nothing wrong with that. Why do some of you take it as an insult?

I thought it was mainly turks and poles in germany.

Poles in eastern germany. Turks are whole different animal, you can spend an entire week with just seeing turks, at least in the US you can spend a week without seeing a Mexican.

Well Europe is smaller. There might be percentage wise more in the US but there is a lot more room.

I know some Italien dudes and grills who have natual bonde hair. Don't know if some had blue eyes though.

I'm greek, am I white?

>Italien
France plz

What about it?

Yeah, my mum has blue eyes and her sister have blonde hairs. I myself have red hairs + blue eyes.

haha ginger

I have chestnut hair and green eyes, while my brother is the opposite, dark hair, skin and eyes. That's because he he took his genes from my mom's family and I from my dad's family. We look brothers only in the somatic traits, but the colors are completely different.

>it's legit Sup Forums discussion!

t. brown eyed italian

How will they know they're foreign if they have brown hair???

t. 56%

> In 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port.[10] They eventually consolidated the rest of the island and some of southern Italy. Differences in religion and culture led to a centuries-long conflict with the Christian kingdoms of Europe, which tried to reclaim control of Muslim areas; this conflict was referred to as the Reconquista.

Most Europe and were blonde hair blue eyes devil's until the Moor invasion. This is what led to the darker trait among Southern Italians, Spanish, and Portuguese. But you can still find the lighter eyes and skin in most of these regions. Y'all need to up your history knowledge.

I know it is hard to get English voice actors, but when I hear a Japanese person speaking in a thick Japanese accent, I want to stick needles through my ears.

What do gingers and black people have in common?

The last episode of inyuyashiki had an English part and didn't do so bad.

One n, an i, 2 g' s an e and r