Anyone here have an opinion on Houseki no Kuni? I'm three episodes in and I'm considering dropping it

Anyone here have an opinion on Houseki no Kuni? I'm three episodes in and I'm considering dropping it.

Did you miss the massive threads?It goes full suffering as it goes on and unveils more of the plot and Phos changes a hell of a lot. If you like phos from the beginning of the series at all hold your funeral now because that version of Phos is long dead and gone were the manga currently is.

Yeah I don't pay attention to threads for shows I"m not watching.

Is it good after it goes full suffering?

AOTS, love it.

But if by 3 episodes in it you dont like it maybe just drop it.

I dropped it after episode 6, it's very generic

ya you should drop it. Since an hour of genki phos couldn't grab your attention

The anime has pretty low ratings in the first episodes then it shoots up to 8+ on mal.
I wonder why studios dont put more effort into pulling people in early, like Mia invested in that intro song on 1st ep which made everyone go "this show is quality".

The last several episodes have been really good all around, I'd say watch at least until episode 5/6, it really picks up from there.

AotD material, unironically. I get steaming pissed when credits run I love it so much. About to flip the fuck out that the season is ending. Been watching seasonal stuff for six years and I've never felt like this before.

That gayass portland-style snowflake hipster song?

anime ugly read the manga

>Compromising the integrity and beauty of your story for the sake of casual pigs

Shows that focus on having an attention grabbing first episode are usually fucking trash because the people behind them care more about grabbing your attention that building a well crafted story.

I gave an example of pulling people in early that wasnt compromising, it was purely positive addition.

>Mal
I don't know, i was intrested from the start.

by far AotS, but it is a weak season

You should be intrigued by the third episode. If you aren't, you don't like it.

I'd go even further and say by the first really. I think this is really a show that's gonna grab you immediately or it won't. Sure you might like some of the bigger suffering/action type scenes, but the series isn't going to ever be just that.

I want to fugg that bubbly booty

It doesn't get better. Watch Blue Gender instead if you haven't yet.

I love it! It gets better and it's much more better than that other jem show/fiction.

Yeah, it gets cool.
The manga is very intriguing, although the first season wont be able to get to the best hottest action its still breddy good.

My favorite anime of this season.

I laughed

It's one of two shows I'd consider to be great this season. The other is Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko. If you haven't been drawn in by episode 3 I dunno if the show is for you. I was reluctant to watch it because of my preconceptions about CGI but this show has successfully dismantled those and I was completely hooked after the first episode.

It's one of the most creative shows I've seen in a while. Depending on the likelihood of a second season I'll probably go read the manga as soon as the show is done.

I didn't think that much of Phos as an MC at first but the story and character development has been really interesting. If you go by the three episode it's a bit unfortunate since not that much happens in Ep 3, but oh well.

>Mal
I mean, if you look at Made in Abyss the ratings were somewhere around the mid sevens until the last three episodes, at which point it shoots up
The ratings aren't telling the whole story anyway since people are going to rate it down just because there's extensive CG

>Anyone here have an opinion
No, no one has opinions here.

Definitely my AOTY

Why do people do this? Go on a website and ask why they should watch something they don't like.
You such watched 1 fucking hour of a show, if you don't like it just drop the fucking thing.

>seriously discussing mal ratings of all things
Off yourselves

more like an underrated season

(although I thnk there are so many amazing show this season)

>It's one of two shows I'd consider to be great this season. The other is Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko.

correct opinion