Does anybody know why Homura didn’t just not fight Walpurgis...

Does anybody know why Homura didn’t just not fight Walpurgis? From what I can gather it was about the size of a hurricane and it would have damaged the city pretty bad but that’s about it. I don’t really think the world was in any danger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S09mEDCqSx4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgaplpSK7bg
youtu.be/kHkAopv7SmQ?t=27s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because she's not very smart

Because it would kill Madoka's family. Sure, she could have just grabbed Madoka and ran, but she wanted to live a happy sugar life with Madoka.

If she doesn't defeat Walmart Night then Madoka would make a wish

She had all that time to burn Madoka’s moms house down so that they would have to move.

They were hidden in a shelter so I don’t think they’d have died. I think most people would have been safe to be honest.

But Ma dork car is in danger

A big reason Madoka was making wishes in the first place was to help Homura whenever she seen her fighting it.

Key-ohh-ko was in trouble the second she was born.

I honestly think if Homura could have ever convinced Mami and Kyoko to work with her they could have defeated it.

That huge missile managed to move Walpurgis to another part of the city so why didnt Ho-moo-rah aim multiple missiles upwards, shoot from underneath and launch Walpurgis into space?

There was more than just walpurgis herself. There were all those familiars who would have wiped out everyone. It couldn't be helped, even if she used that. WallaWalla night had to be stopped.

If it wasn’t for Sayaka suiciding herself every timeline it could have worked out.

None of the missiles were capable of lifting such a payload.

Home-run should just steal some nuclear bombs to end wall purge shit

Do you suppose going to the government for help would have been beneficial to Homura? If she told them everything and proved her magic maybe they would have helped her and Moved Madoka for some kind of deal?

That would ruin the city and kill more people than the monster she’s fighting in the first place and the radiation would still linger around.

Remember Shin Gojira. That's how it's going to happen when government involved.

>None of the missiles were capable of lifting such a payload
youtube.com/watch?v=S09mEDCqSx4
around the 2 minute mark, 2 missiles carry walpurgis

>implying Homer-a could've thought of that

I didn’t see it.

The real bitch was Mah-Me. Goes crazy and kills everyone at the drop of a hat.

I would assume it would turn out more like black bullet. After all the magical girls fight for humanity and them and the government would be on the same team.

She had good intentions.

I thought homuhomu fight because she is wet for madomado.

Well her specifically but not all magical girls.

>Muh bureaucracy
Though they did kill it at the end.

Is Homura better looking than Madoka?

Could you say Mami, was a mom friend?

Are you forgetting about the part where the city is in fucking ruins in each of the bad ends?

Yea that’s what I said. The city would be damaged pretty bad but I think the world would be okay.

If you had the power to prevent a desastrous event from occuring, wouldn't you try?
Besides, with her city destroyed and her family killed in the disaster, Madoka wouldn't be able to take it.

She already tried a bunch of times though.

Not only that but getting beat down by Mami and Wal so much would be painful and exhausting. She should have just trying focusing on moving Madoka and her family to a new place.

It's madoka that wanted to fight it.

Because she seen Homura dying trying to fight it herself. The only time Madoka fought it for another reason was in timeline 1 and for all we know it was Miami who wanted to go at it.

It's not like in Madoka Magica there's anything BUT the city.

Homura lives a cursed life. Happiness seems so close but it’s always just out of reach for her.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgaplpSK7bg
This intro is a perfect example of the suffering of Homura and probably my favorite from all the movies.

They’re on the outskirts of the city sometimes.

Well, she ends up being the living representation of negation so that's that

You can tell by the intro that Homura wants to be friends with all of them. Sayaka and Mami are just such bitches that they make it impossible half the time.

Homies just daydreaming of the lives she wants all the girls to have and suffering at max level in order to make it happen while accepting the fact that despite all her efforts she’s going to be the bad guy in the situation and be universally hated among her peers. Nothing new here.

She is definitely the cakiest

The opening for that movie was perfect.

>No it’s not me. I am the cheese! This big round cake is tumbling you see. Could the cake be Homura?

No, fuck you, you're the cake.

Your silver garden at the end of rebellion made me feel the most sad.

Especially this part youtu.be/kHkAopv7SmQ?t=27s

It's not that sad, maybe a bit bittersweet. Rebellion is happier than the main series I think.

Bebe isn’t pointless! She’s part of the law of cycles.

The fate Homura took on made me extremely sad.

You know what is pointless? When Homura was beating Bebe up and choking her.

If you listen Bebe was telling her is was Kyubey but Homura continued to beat her up.