Raidex

How would you do Season III of Index?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5DSs-Qi5-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would never happen the Sister Arc in Railgun S was 14 episode not counting filler and cover 723 pages of manga. Well the Battle Royal Arc is 360 pages in LN. It shorter then the combine books of OT 9-OT 10 or OT 12-OT 13 which only get 6 episodes each. The only other thing that get 6 episodes so far in the anime is OT 1 the Intro of the series which was only 312 pages.

I don't know about you but I don't think even Kamachi could keep a 360 page LN interesting for 14 episodes.

>Uiharu and Saten are literally best friends for life at this point
>Still don't refer to each other by their first names
What's up with that?

OTP

The same as the novels but everyone has a tiny Ladylee hat.

Consider it blessed.

Uiharu does not want to end up like Saten other friends like Frenda. So she trying her best to stop herself from getting to the best friend level which Saten.

What about my OTP of Touma x Suffering?

What about Saten x Dead Friend?

That's so ingrained in him that I don't think you even need Biagio's help.
That's a job for Estelle.

At this point in time I think that Charm that Saten had take luck from one person and give it to Saten. I mean just look what happen to both Frenda and Xochitl who were Saten friends.

NIGKOTO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Like Studio Pierrot, honestly, alternating between Index, Railgun, Accel stories. New episodes every week, and if it gets too close to the novels, switch it to Railgun or Accel and vice versa or have Kamachi make up an entire filler season.

>more shit filler
no

>if it gets too close to the novels
Kek

>Raidex
>no highlighted Raildex thread in the catalog
>updating filters
You just helped me improve my Sup Forums experience, thank you.

Also, maximum 36 episodes it's just wishful thinking, though

Nice shippu, unless Touma cheats on suffering with death, which is most likely to happen.

Jailbreak soon.

Season 3 when?
I want to meme Fiamma

>reading nt7
>expect teamwork with a level 5 like the fight of Touma and Gunha
>Kakine got one-shot and Touma 1v1 with Rensa
Does Kamachi hate Kakine or something? He even has power to regenerate but still jobs so hard

Kamachi hates cyborgs more, as seen by the fact that none of them get good endings.

I’d start each episode with a little skit of Saten and Kuroko telling us what happened last episode followed up by the intro.

>wasting precious episode time

Tia-chan is the best kamachi girl

Just have them at the end and have them narrate the next episode preview.

I'd remove the ED and OP of the climax of each book with the ending theme and credits being played over the epilogue of each book. Also Insert Songs for certain scenes like the Amakusa vs Acqua fight and the climax of British Halloween.

Make avignon bombing kino

I'd really appreciate it if there wasn't any previews and recaps, it would just make every episode even shorter than it already is.

Start the anime with Touma getting thrown off the plane, have a freeze fame, record scratch, close-up on his face, and have him say: "yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this mess. Well, it's a long story."
Cue the OP, and afterwards, have Touma narrate the events of what happened that led to him getting thrown off the plane. It's not unusual as he often narrated stuff at the times.

"It all began in my high school, it was just another normal day for a normal high school boy you can find anywhere such as myself,"

>5555
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are 30 posts
Expected 3.0 repeating digits, got 5, 66.7% more than expected
Expected 2.7 dubs, got 4, 48.1% more than expected
Expected 0.3 trips, got 0, 100.0% less than expected
Expected 0.0 quads, got 1, 3603.7% more than expected

>Railgun D
>Rakko appears with her bird mask
>subbers go full Dark Knight Rises

You think we'll actually get fansubs?

Nigger, WE'LL MAKE THE SUBS!

Crunchyroll will make the subs and nobody here will bother.

>nobody here will bother
That's okay since Sup Forums will cease to exist by the time Railgun D airs.

t, Crunchyroll shill

I trust Hiro a little more than that.
I'm not a shill, I'm a realist. I'll never pay those fuckers a single cent.

>implying
Funi or Netflix will do it.

Oh god, take it back. Hopefully the ISPs will drive netflix out of business by then.

>yfw s3 is netflix exclusive

I'll just watch raws since I know enough Japanese, no big deal at all.

Commie memesubs it is.

Then we might get UTW.

>implying that’s bad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5DSs-Qi5-o

>not remembering the lines from LN

>netflix original live action series of raildex

If you want to watch it when the season ends.

>nextflix original tsuchimikado spin-off

Actually, toaru and mahouka rettousai are LNs that i can imagine in a live-action setting without big problems. Getting faithful looking chars may be a problem but one can have a little difference to them, nonetheless, 95% of the two storys should be relatively easy to adapt to TV series for example.

Wouldnt mind seeing that desu.

Uiharu: I love you!

Kakine: I love me too.

You know a character is pathetic when they fail to successfully intimidate Uiharu of all people.

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

Is there any way to salvage Stiyl in the MMO?

Welp

Wasn't he buffed?

It just keeps happening

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not sure. Maybe I'm just bad but he feels sluggish

I'm kinda surprised Kamachi didn't introduce a shota otouto character for Touma

Kanou Shinka?

The TRUE KING OF BRITAIN is a thing though.

Awaki pls leave

Oi ya slack cunt, put ya pecka in me gobba

This pic isn’t even cute.

Himegami is for
>beatings
>torture
>killing

Peoples still play that bootleg chinkshit mobile game?

Who would ever marry a fat sow like Misaki? Good thing she has mind control because no boy would ever look at her consensually.

It's going to be a bootleg GTA chinkshit PC game soon.

>tfw you became a cheeky overleveled orianafag you hated

I fantasize about Touma princess carrying me every time I go to bed. I hug a pillow and pretend it's Touma

I fantasize about princess-carrying and dropping in the nearest pigpen Himegami every time I go to bed.

What? Is that person mocking you?

Everyone knew it already, Misaka

Played several matches in PvP where I was throwing traps in his way instead of engaging in melee. I won. My Oriana isn't a nightmare that tanks everything, kicks like a horse and nukes with traps like I've seen others do.

Too bad someone else got that privilege first Misaka/Misaki.

Wait, who was it again who was on the brink of molesting Touma when he was unconscious back in Tokiwadai? Misaka or Misaki? Or am I misremembering things?

He has only ever carried Kuroko in that way. Index? Carried her on his back. Last Order? Carried her by the armpits. What could it mean?

No idea.

It doesn't really matter, as long as Kamijou (you) is getting pampered by Bimbo A and Slut B the self-inserters will be happy.

I bet Kuroko smells nice.

It was probably Misaki. In fact, she probably did it anyway

>She's flatter than my wallet
Lost.

Cripple Accel rate up now.

He did carry Mikoto like that for like 3 hours in NT17 and she princess carried him and gave him a piggyback in NT15.

What's the next step of their master plan?

Arm themselves.

You’re just bad, he’s actually great

Crashing this aeon with no survivors.

You guys ready for all those christmas events?

Hopefully he's a little more proactive this time and doesn't just show up at the end to clean shit up

She has nice thighs too

Which mom feeds Lillith?

Post best material

She would be a great addition to Raildex cast.

Best Divine-class

>Wanting a girl who can princess carry you
The most patrician taste.