You can fuck off Sup Forums, deku is a great protagonist

You can fuck off Sup Forums, deku is a great protagonist.

>mangafox
And you can fuck off with your false flag bait.

using asspulls to prove your point
the absolute state of MHAfags

>mangafox
BnHAtards are truly the worst

I'm okay with Deku but
>mangafox
Fuck right off

>Niggstream
>Niggastream after having mangafox buthcering the fuckign image quality to beyond saving
>BnHAfaggot
It all checks out. Fucking retards enjoying shit manga at shit quality.

>Le mangofox
Unclench you prude assholes.

The only reason you like Deku is because the manga is forcing it on you by constantly saying that Deku is great and a true hero and his cock can solve world hunger and blah blah blah.

If you dismiss all that and simply looks at what Deku does then he's a shit tier protagonist teaching an incredibly cynical world view while the author cannot decide if he's supposed to be level-headed or more retarded than Goku and Luffy's bastard son.

Let's not mention that his character development in term of power is about becoming more and more boring.

>mangafox

>falseflagging BnHAfags
really?

>teaching an incredibly cynical world view
elaborate?

>he's falsefagging h-he's not one of us
the state of boku no shit tards

>10 posters
>11 replies

>You have a dream that people tell you you can't possibly accomplish?
>They're right, never try to change yourself to prove them wrong
>If your dream is to work in a physical field don't even try to work out, it's worthless
>Just hope that someone famous will come along and decides to just gives you the mean to succeed and even be the best in your field.

No wonder bnhatard are cunts

Is that why he cant get anything done without crying or bitching

> deku is a great protagonist.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You wish.

Man, that's only cynical if you make it cynical.
The only reason All Might believed in Deku was because Deku took action that made All Might believe in him. When they first met, All Might told him point blank to give up. And once Deku had All Might's faith, he worked his ass off to earn it.

Yeah, if someone's pushed down by everyone around them their entire life, they'll generally be unmotivated to make do with what they have, hence Deku not being a martial arts expert or something. But it's not cynical to show people the risks of quashing your fellow man's potential by contrasting who Deku was with what he's become. You can't just treat people like shit/stand by while it happens and handwave it as "well if they deserved to not feel like shit, then they'd be awesome anyway."

The story's not cynical, you're cynical.

Fuck off bnhatard. I have simply listed facts that happen in the first or second chapter of the manga and you're trying to excuse the shit writing of the author by pretending it's my fault like you're a good little member of his defense force.

You're pathetic and you deserve a MC as pathetic as Deku.

Ah, I thought it was probably you.
Sorry you don't like...fun

Maybe get over your persecution complex, bnhatard, I have zero idea who you are.

>mangafox

Let my people go.

>Something boring about Deku is that he already got a full developed personality
I wouldn't say he's fully developed. It's more that we don't have any reason to see certain sides of him.
One of the reasons Bakugou's so popular is that we've seen almost every emotion in him. He started at the bottom personalitywise: He was haughty, egotistical, and prone to anger. Then he got his shit packed over and over again and had to learn from his mistakes. He's been happy, sad, scared, relieved, and he's been pushed to the brink of his emotions. And despite being an angry bully character, we see him empathize and CARE about people. It makes him a really compelling character.
But we haven't seen that with Deku.
Sure, he's an undergod and his breaking his body over and over again is having actual lasting consquences; but physical damage is the only thing he's really getting punished for. The meek-to-MADMAN dichotomy is fucking COOL, but that's as far outside his comfort zone his character goes.
We've never seen him purely petty, spiteful, or even angry. It's nice to have a shonen hero that's as levelheaded and logical as he is, but he only loses it when helping people and being framed as justified and in the right. He's "boring" because he's so good and caring that there's not really any room for him to make selfish mistakes that we can understand his logic for - Kacchan being butthurt over Deku in the beginning wasn't justified in any way, but we could understand he was fucking petty and that's why he did it. As it stands, I'm not sure how he could do that without an idiotball being lobbed at him.
I'm not saying Deku needs a fall from grace or anything, but be DO need to see more aspects of his character.

there are a few issues I have with Deku

1) Before getting his power, he was a pathetic delusional loser. I get how he wanted a superpower REALLY BADLY. But he made no effort to improve himself, outside of WISHING HARD. No effort to work out, learn a martial art, or even study criminology. He just dreamed and dreamed and dreamed, and lamented the fact he wasn't born with some stupid superpower. Reminder, most superpowers are fucking worthless in this world; had he become swoll he probably could have managed to deal with some low level crime as a hero. Heck, he could have become a fireman, which is as close to a real life hero as you can be.

2) He only starts working to improve himself once he's told he'll get the BEST SUPERPOWER IN HISTORY. Granted his actions to get AllMight were heroic, but they also were stupid. And had AllMight not been there all they would have resulted in is one more corpse. There is a difference between saving someone who's drowning and drowning right along side of them. One is heroic, the other is stupid and tragic. Which leads us to...

3) Deku has the greatest superpower, yet his body isn't strong enough to handle it. If he was actually serious about becoming a hero he should be hitting the irons 24/7 to fix this problem, and AVOIDING situations where he'd be required to use this power. Yet he continue to put his body in harms way due to excessive pride and need to show off his new power. Clearly damaging his own future potential to chase meaningless short term success. He probably should take a break from school for a year or two for medical reasons and get swoll enough to actually use his power without permanently crippling himself.

And this brings me to the most irritating thing about this manga. The author clearly thinks Deku mutilating himself to use his power is "heroic". And never wavers from portraying it as such. Yet it's clearly stupid and edgy. This makes it hard to get into. Deku is dumb.

>Yeah, if someone's pushed down by everyone around them their entire life, they'll generally be unmotivated to make do with what they have, hence Deku not being a martial arts expert or something.

> hence Deku not being a martial arts expert or something.

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE IS HALF MY BEEF WITH DEKU.

Imagine being a little kid and idolizing a bunch of action heroes. Typical for little kids, right? But imagine that same passion carrying on into your adolescent years, where you've been following every big hero in the scene, have notes and detailed analyses upon analyses on all of them, and have your dream firm set upon becoming a hero. To the point where you have the audacity to apply to the Ivy league of hero schools, knowing full well what all this implies.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT THINK TO LEARN HOW TO FIGHT?

This makes no sense whatsoever. Not only does he never bother to learn to fight, he doesn't bother to be at least at peak physical condition or pick up some other skill make up for his lack of quirk. This guy has to have known what all entails at the school, did he put any thought into how he'd survive, much less pass, his classes?

Between this nitpick grinding in the back of my mind, and Deku's incessant whining even when he wins I couldn't make it past half the first season.

>He was haughty, egotistical, and prone to anger.
so exactly like he is now, let me guess you write 10000 words essays on tumblr about muh kacchan so fascinating l love him sooo much

why are bnhafags such dumb cunts

>So that you can call me My Hero
Where's the academia?

underage detected

>He was haughty, egotistical, and prone to ange
äAnd he is what now? This fanbase is such a disgusting blob of tumblr

>why are bnhafags such dumb cunts
Them defending Bakugo reminds me so much of Sasukefags back in the day.
We need to bully them like we did with the naruto fanbase and get them out of Sup Forums

You know we can see your IP right

Deku is a self insert MC that appeals to the "I'm such a nerd" faggots? He has this bland sob story that's supposed to make you feel for him, about how he looks up to AM because he watched some youtube vids, and wants to be like him of course. He finds out though that he's 1 out of 5 people who don't have quirks and gets super durrpressed. But again most people in his world have either shit quirks or no quirks like him and don't get to be heroes. Which just makes Deku come off as an entitled piece of shit who makes his mom over eat because she feels responsibl just because he couldn't get over something he found out about when he was like 5.

Then through a super contrived series of events he conveniently gets handed the most powerful quirk. And now we are supposed to follow him on his journey and be impressed that he's going to make it even though he has far and away the most powerful quirk?

It's ridiculous watching the series make a big fuss about him going up against a guy who's got swords!! OH NO!! Then even when his opponents do outwit him somehow even though he's already been informed of what their quirk is, his plot armor kicks in and is saved.

So obviously he's retarded which is why I don't get why people say he's an intelligent MC just because he can come up with some basic plans that rely on how ridiculously OP his quirk is. Like I'm gonna blow a hole through a 3 story building with my punch and you do your thing Ochako while the opponent is caught up in the explosion. I'm gonna punch this lake into a whirlpool and you guys use your quirks and do what you do. You would have to be retarded to be impressed by that, I've seen dota scrubs come up with better plans. He did have that one plan with the mines, but that was just BS. No way he could have dug up that many mines before the race is over, also mine explosions don't work like that but seeing how Hori uses bakugou's powers it's par for the course.

I am currently watching the first season of BNHA.
I think Deku is ok, kinda whiny but he stand up for the others when it matters and take action. Which make him better than a lot of other spineless MCs.
I can't stand Bakugou, though. Does he get better? Does he have a reason to be such a little annoying edgelord?
He was literally created or landwhales dumblr fujos.

But his clever moments are always about other people's quirks and how he uses them
The cavalry battle. The Shoji rocket. The jump over AfO.

Momo I

>Does he get better?
Sort of. There is a small moment with him tons of chapters ago from which he should've grown but then he sat out an arc and we will maybe see today if he has actually learned something.

Wash Bakugo's dickstick off of you before posting, Deku.

At least Sasgay got some hard and sad past, he was a cute and nice kid before having his whole clan killed.
What is the reason for Bakushit to be such a cunt?

>What is the reason for Bakushit to be such a cunt?
People telling him he is awesome. And a Person he views as worthless offering help.

> Does he get better?
As much as Bakufags would like to make you believe he did, the truth is: he is the same and it gets worse since people respect and admire him.
> Does he have a reason to be such a little annoying edgelord?
He got a strong quirk, everyone called hims amazing, he got arrogant. Deku once tried to help him because he fell into a puddle of water, now he hates his guts with every cell of his being.
And MHAfags want to make anons believe this is good writing.

>this is your average BnHAfag

>Deku is a self insert MC that appeals to the "I'm such a nerd" faggots?

> Bakugou has better grades.
> Still calls Deku the nerd

>posts most cliche scene ever
> fuck off Sup Forums, deku is a great protagonist

there's no reason, it's his core personality, even as a toddler other kids misfortune amused him

some of his fans actually think that makes him better than sasuke because there's no excuse for his actions except of course he's ultimately presented as someone who suffers and needs saving to the delight of the muh mental health tumblr crowd so it's a moot point

>And MHAfags want to make anons believe this is good writing.
Not only do they think that is good writing but they also think bakugo is the best character. Its worse than narutofags. I didn't think that was possible.

Funny how everytime you point that out bnhatards can only pretend that you secretly wanted Deku to train since he was 5 in pure I AM SILLY argument.

If Deku hasn't been offered OfA he would've become a police officer
I want to see the police officers you see if you think they can fight.

He started training with 14/15
Do you really think earlier would've made a big difference.
At that age it is probably worse for your body to start bodybuilding.

this person is..... mihiro...

A guy with a gun, or even simply a taser, can definitely handle his own against most villains seen so far.

That is not even taking into account the fact that shit academia's setting allows kids to invent jetpacks and similar gadgets that'll fit right in for a quirkless hero.

Of course the only reason this isn't the case is the author being too retarded with his own setting.

This. I didnt think a new naruto fandom would appear but here it is.
And there is the famous
> Muh 5 years old cant be martial arts experts hurr durr
argument.
Why not use your brain for once will ya?
Who the fuck said he should train with 5?
People mention that he didnt train AT ALL despite having every reason to do so and that not at 5, but how about 10 and above?
What about 11?12?13?14?
And before "Muh still to small"-deflection, the fucking story had the MC train with 14 for 10 months with no problems.

Heres the thing, there would have been no point. He knew he would never have a quirk, and knew that even if he worked his ass off working out and doing fight training he still wouldent hold a candle to the millions of people who were just born with tallent. So he focused on what he could do with inteligence and working his ass off in that respect.

Plus in a world where 80% of the population is quirk'd there wont be many places teaching quirkeless people to fight sincr theres no point since they will just be destroyed by someone with natural talent

That doesn't really make sense. He didn't have superpower, so he already knew he wasn't going to become Batman. If he'd never got Allmight's ability, he'd have done something else with his life.

It's like, do you actually expect to be Kamen Rider? Of course you don't. You'd never make the grade. You'd only start to work at being a superhero if you realized 'holy shit, this is something that's happening right now'.

Nigga you can't even be a hero in our current society. And in that society everyone has a superpower. He explains in the beginning that is how the profession hero was even born.
You can't become a hero without a quirk.
Deku knew that and was on his way to become a police officer.

>Who the fuck said he should train with 5?
Bnhatards, I think you kinda misread my post. I also agree that this is a shitty argument but this is one bnhatards use everytime.

I think Deku is a good protagonist because his world is incredibly fucked up and he's naive to the danger that he increasingly is exposing himself to.

He's pretty much Shounen Madoka.

>What about 11?12?13?14?
>the fucking story had the MC train with 14 for 10 months with no problems.

I don't get it. Are you retarded?

Some shit-tier quirk are still accepted into UA, bnhatard. Your argument stopped having any weight when one kid's quirk is "having a tail".

Oh, and what about the Vigilante manga? Isn't it about a quirkless guy beating up villains?

>"ah wanna be heero"
FUCK OFF Sup Forums HE'S GREAT AND UNIQUE

>Your argument stopped having any weight when one kid's quirk is "having a tail".
Nigga that tail is incredibly strong. Can you break through robots with your fists?
>Oh, and what about the Vigilante manga?
Its about vigilantes. Not heroes. They are basically criminals.

Shut up mutant

>That is not even taking into account the fact that shit academia's setting allows kids to invent jetpacks and similar gadgets that'll fit right in for a quirkless hero.
And what would stop people with quirks using them? Most of the society especially deku's generation has a quirk. none of them are made in mind with quirkless people.

I dont get it, are You retarded? Or is it the typical BNHAtards attempt of refuting a criticism without any argumentation?

>why didn't he train with 14
>he did train with 14 for 10 months

He is literally doing what you want him to do. Literally you point it out? What is the problem? He didn't do it before being offered a quirk? You can't become a superhero without a quirk.

The worst part of deku being absolutely pathetic is that in the manga world guys like stain can take out avengers knockoffs without using his quirks,just combat skill,same with knuckle duster and Aizawa took out a good amount of villians with his ribbon shit too,a lack of quirk is a setback but not a handicap

O MY ENERGY FROM WISHING

>stain
>got beaten by three kids in training
>got beaten by a quirkless old guy

Stain is the worst argument to make for why you could fight without a quirk.

So your gonna ignore stain taking out a guy with iron man armour,a magic hammer and hulk knock off without usijg his quirk,or Knuckleduster taking out a giant monster,BNHA humans are almost DC peak human level of OP

And yet even in that world the profession of Hero wasn't born before quirks emerged. Even if your argument is that they can compete (they can't) none of them are heroes.

They cant because heroes in this universe need a license from schools,whose entrance tests are ridiculous,you cant tell me tail guy is anymore efficient a hero than any of thw quirkless fighters in the series,if deku wanted to save people with a smile on his face like ALl might he couldve gone the vigilante route

So "breaking robot" with your fist is a requisite for being a hero? I guess Aizawa's out. Or any guy with a non-physical quirk.

Mind explaining to me why a guy with a tail is stronger than a guy with a gun?

And why are you trying to dodge the argument than vigilantes aren't heroes? Heroes are people who beat up villains. It's established in Vigilante that a quirkless guy can beat up villains. So that guy could be a hero. That's all there is to it.

Please justify shit writing more.

>you cant tell me tail guy is anymore efficient a hero than any of thw quirkless fighters in the series
I can and will. He can swing with his tail through cities and is one of the fastest in the class when it comes to urban movement. So he could easily chase down criminals. And he can break through robots and even more finicky movements like taking somebody's weapon and aiming it at something else.

> He didn't do it before being offered a quirk? You can't become a superhero without a quirk.
How about trying?
If i wanted to be a doctor who cuts people open but have inherent shaky hands that make it impossible for me to do it, than by all means i dont just stop. Its my one and only goal of which i dream about every day and night. Like, i would learn EVERYTHING a surgeon needs to know.
If MC wasnt such a pussy he would have trained even if it didnt matter. It was his motherfucking dream afterall.

Thats what people point out. Only people who accept this kind of excuse are the ones who never had such a strong dream to begin with, but unfortunatly the story fails big time in delivering said shit.

1. MC being a person so hell-bend on becoming a hero?

Have him train and improve everything he can.

2. MC actually not so hell-bend on becoming one that he cant bother to train everything he has?

Fucking entitled pussy who is just making his mother die on heart failure due to making herself fat.

Choose one because whatever you take its either, shit writing or shit MC.

>being quirkless is like being a cripple
>a hero is a police officer, firefighter and paramedic in one
>why doesn't that kid without legs start to lift at the age of 5 if he wants to become a police officer, firefighter and paramedic
The typical autism of Sup Forums and plebbit in one thread.

>Beaten by a speedster, a teen who was CREATED to be overpowered, and a kid who was handed the strongest Quirk in the setting
>I'll admit there's absolutely no excuse for the Knuckleduster incident, though

>I guess Aizawa's out.
You mean the character who complained about that entrance test on at least three different occasions? The guy who can only compete through his quirk and then still jobs at all times?

>If i wanted to be a doctor who cuts people open but have inherent shaky hands that make it impossible for me to do it, than by all means i dont just stop.
What would you do?

You are severely underestimating the setting if you think Deku at 5% todoroki and Iida at that point are supposed to be strong
Mirio is what heroes look when they come out of UA. All Might, Endeavor, Best Jeanist is what Heroes look like after training
They would all wipe the floor with stain in seconds.

>How about trying?
You can really tell the millenials who were raised on that trying is enough. Realistic expectations are literally offensive to them and just trying even without expecting to do it is enough.

If you had read literally the very paragraph you would have seen it.
No it isnt.
> a hero is a police officer, firefighter and paramedic in one
No he isnt.
> >why doesn't that kid without legs start to lift at the age of 5 if he wants to become a police officer, firefighter and paramedic
Nobody ever said that but great work at missing the point of the entire dialogue everyone has.

>Like, i would learn EVERYTHING a surgeon needs to know.
So like deku's stupid book of hero strategies? You still wouldn't be a surgeon.

> You can really tell the millenials who were raised on that trying is enough. Realistic expectations are literally offensive to them and just trying even without expecting to do it is enough.
Yup, you certainly arent one of the people who had a big dream otherwise you wouldnt spout this nonsensical crap.

>I want to be a hero
>has no quirk and does not train or study harder to make up for the lack of quirk
>police, firefighters, doctors and nurses are heroes too?! Ya they aren’t HERO like All Might
>literally does nothing worthy to contribute to the brighter future
I know this manga is generic at best but the whole premise shows a very lazy way to fight for your future, unless you have Ex rank Luck.
Deku is a lucky hero who always destroys his body in the hope of building a heroic image for himself. Watching Olympic athletes is more inspiring than Deku.

I mean I also wanted to become spider-man as a kid. But then I realized that is unrealistic when I grew up.

>or study harder to make up for the lack of quirk
Impossible.
>Ya they aren’t HERO like All Might
I mean they aren't but he was still on his way to become a police officer.
Fucking speedreaders

Heroes are supposed to be normal jobs in this story.

How about trying to actually make himself better body-wise?
Even with shaky hands someone who has such a strong desire for his goal would learn everything even the necessary movements.That is what it means to pursue a goal with everything one has.
And THAN he gets offered OFA and can become a hero for real. That would be a good way of establishing a character who has strong motivations.
Instead we have him bitching around, than getting powers and doing shit because he couldnt be bothered to train his body or learn how to fight.

Yeah for people with quirks. Deku explains this at the beginning. So even in our world were you just compete with normal humans I think you are retarded trying to become a hero. In that world it became a thing to manage quirks and he had no chance.

Yeah, just that "becoming a hero in our world" and "becoming a hero in a world where being a hero is a fucking profession just like being a doctor" are totally different. Are you really 18? This chain of deflections is like the work of a 15 year old.

Deku is the self insert MC of lazy faggots who never train until their body aches so much that they cries, or never study overnight for years after years to have a better future. They all hope that they will get a golden egg handed to them as long as they behave like moronic self sacrificial faggots, whose only contribution to the society is the integrity of their body organs that will save other contributing members of the society.

Yeah it would be easier in our world. Do you not get that?

>Before getting his power, he was a pathetic delusional loser.
>BnHaters think this
No he wasn't. He studied quirks every single day. Why does he have to pump iron and do all that tough shit if he can just wait for his quirk and have good use of it INSTANTLY after years of meticilous studies?

>So even in our world were you just compete with normal humans I think you are retarded trying to become a hero.
Becoming a cop
Being a firefighter
Joining the army

Anyone can be a hero in the real world.

Every time someone talks about working out making you a super hero you have to realize you are talking to a fat person who has never worked out in their life and he literally thinks it is magic.

It wouldnt. I seriously dont understand how someone can insist on something so obviously wrong. Are you perhaps a Donald Trump supporter? Would explain a lot.

>Becoming a cop
Which deku was on the way to become.
Lets not jump over that over and over again.

For someone without a quirk what would be harder to fight
Niggas with guns
Niggas with guns who also have superpowers
?

You are essentially saying it is easier to just fight the first group than the second.

I respect you for having such an honest opinion user. I put BnHA on hold after Overhaul arc but I believe Bakugou is the character with the most potentials to be developed and Deku should fucking die being hit by a truck.

Repeating this over and over doesn't make it correct

Yeah so the message of this manga is everything is impossible without Ex rank Luck.