I'll go tell this classmate I've never even talked to that I'm in love with him

>I'll go tell this classmate I've never even talked to that I'm in love with him
Do japs actually do this? Maybe I'd understand if they were like 10 years old or something, but I've seen enough anime with high school teens pulling this shit to make it seem like a common practice.

Dumbfrogposter

That's rough, buddy.

>Is anime real?
The answer is no.

>Do japs actually do this?
probably, I'm not japanese.

Who are you quoting?
Retarded frogposter, kill yourself.

So what, did anime writers working independently from each other just agree to start depicting a fictional practice as if it was real just to deceive gaijin watching?

It's the same in a lot of US shows, one character silently pining for another.

>what are tropes?

No, things like this will always have some starting point, one author creating a scenario like this and then other authors copying it and then even more copy those authors and so on. Being ubiquitous in fiction doesn't mean something reflects reality or was ever intended to. Do you also think tsundere exist in reality as they do in anime?

They don't?!

>Do you also think tsundere exist in reality as they do in anime
They at least exist in other media.

Why is one of those high fantasy women wearing a tracksuit? Is this isekai?

Artist's portrayal of horse-riding clothes I'm guessing, especially because she's described as wearing trousers. Not isekai but future Earth.

>not riding side saddle
filthy strumpet

>filthy strumpet
That's pic related though.

Mother of god. A single boob is as wide as her waist.

>you need to talk to someone in order to be in love with them
Do people actually believe this?

Literal translation of suki is like but culturally it means going out. They're actually not saying I like/love u when they say suki but are asking the person if they could go out with them which in the west is dating.

>I'll go tell this classmate that I'm in love with him
She didn't

>ask someone you've never talked to to date you
Still retarded.

literal translation of суки is bitches

Its normal to try to get to know someone you're not acquainted with previously, "hey how about we get to know each other" but in anime having lukewarm relationships isnt a thing so its goes from zero to a ten so the mentally deficient japanese teens who dont understand subtlety can keep up.

Dating is getting to know stage so nothing wrong there. Besides even if they never talked they've been in the same class for a while. But yeah the whole concept of dating no matter the culture is retarded.

Getting to know eachother is literally the point of dating, retard.

They literally do, just not as exaggerated usually.