What's the worst anime adaptation of good source material and why is it Hajimete no Gal?

What's the worst anime adaptation of good source material and why is it Hajimete no Gal?

>good source material
>Hajimete no Gal
It's fun because it's bad.

when's galko season 2?

Galko is basically that guy from that one GTA4 radio station complaining about the Olympics.
>The long jump... "OOH LOOK AT ME I CAN JUMP REALLY HIGH!". Yeah, I have a gun. Wanna fight?

*Otako

She's such a sophist, but she still gets all the little boys.

DEAD TUBE reader I bet

The manga is not that great, but holy hell, somebody should've fired the anime staff for such a terrible adaptation.

>Let's forget the whole plot it had and make it monster of the week with the same jokes repeated for 24 episodes

>comparing shit to shit

>good source material
Listen I know the adaptation was a colossal piece of shit but let's not pretend the source material was good either

The dumb blonde vampire girl.

I can't believe that I watched all 24

>berserk
>tokyo ghoul
>rosario to vampire
>gantz
>naruto

Monogatari?

I didn't realize how shit the anime was until years later.

it was decent at least, the anime adaptation was completly garbage.

>naruto
Shippuden or the original? Because I neither watched nor read Shippuden but the original's adaptation was pretty faithful. Barring filler hell near the end of course.

>good source material
>Hajimete no Gal
(You)

>Hajimete no Gal
>good source material

OVA in 3 days.
Excusing the filler in Shippuden, it was also a pretty faithful adaptation too. Like a lot of WSJ anime.

I personally enjoy the manga more than the anime since it's less infuriating. I just feel that Nene stole the show in such a way that I pause and wonder why MC didn't pick her instead.

What's the OVA about?

No idea. Probably something to do with his shitty friends and it'll sfw for the most part.

>good source material
ha
if you want a recent one you could add jitsu wa watashi wa, but far worse examples are already posted
also yumekui merry and soul eaters

Fuck, I just want an OVA around the girls.

anything with an anime original ending or/and the ones that skip chapters

>ONLY guy with balls who fired a studio for a fuckup was DxD guy.

I don't know. Sometimes anime original shit can be pretty good. But don't expect that to happen too often.

>slutneki
>kuma miko

those fucking assholes

The author is a prude surprisingly. No nipples allowed and all that shit.

I typically agree, but I'm genuinely/morbidly curious now as to how Owari no Seraph will be handled (and I really hope they get Sawano back on board to make new music).

One Piece.

Yame-chan and Ranko were the best parts of that anime (and probably the manga, too).

>galko is mac
>otako is charlie