Prison School

The final chapter. This time with TL and the leaked pages in teh right order.

At the very and, a vain struggle.

Chiyo:
Kiyoshi-kun, stop!!
Kiyoshi:
Eh...? What...? Why are you angry...?
Chiyo:
Think about... Hana-san's feelings too!
Kiyoshi:
...? Hana-san's feelings... What...?
Chiyo:
That's... Hana-san too...

>Principal in prison
what the fuck? for real? wtf did he do?
Did someone finally call the police and discovered the prison system?

Reminder that Chiyofags are the IchiRukiafags or NaruSakufags of Prison School.

Completely delusional and aggressive about it.

Chiyo:
Just like me...

Hana:
...Uuu.. uu
URAAAAAA!!

I want to say it has something to do with the helicopter crash but I can't remember

I guess in the end he couldnt escape the "prison" hana trapped him in

Why are Hanafags gloating? She didn't win either. Everyone got fucked in this ending. Though honestly, Kiyoshi deserved it.

Hana:
Give'em back!
Give me my panties back!!

Kiyoshi:
Wh.. What are you doing?

A better way to end it was if Hana and Chiyo got into a /u/ relationship at the end after this.

He started it all by pissing on her. It's a prison of his own making.

>That look on his face when he realizes she knows

Hana:
Give them back right now! I gave them back!!

Come on, hurry up and give them baaack!

Chiyo:
Ha..Hana-san, please calm down... First of all.. let's put on some pants.

Hana:
NO!!

I take it you’re not very bright

Some anons have to resort to projection so to make them feeling better over the ending. But while Hana may "won", pretty sure Chiyofags suffer even more looking at the monstrosity Chiyo had become.

Because Chiyofags were shitposting about how their ship would win for a solid year and a half while aggressively shitting on absolutely anyone at all who mentioned liking Hana and now at the 11th hour they have been completely BTFO by Hana herself proving their ship was trash and mindbreaking their waifu.

The fact that Hana has probably ruined her relationship with Kiyoshi permanently doesn't matter since I just wanted to see Chiyofags eat shit.

Hana:
Today as well, Kiyoshi should be wearing my panties, which fit him the best...!
That's why... get on with it and striiip!!
Kiyoshi:
Eh, wait!
Please stop! I... I get it! I get it already!! I will show you my panties!!

As long as no one wins, they technically didn't lose. Shippers absolutely hate to lose, they don't mind a no-ending or even a harem one, as long as they didn't lose.

Chiyo does not like getting pissed on user. Why can't you accept the hana got her soul mate a piss perv.

Will Chiyofags ever recover?

>Everyone got fucked in this ending. Though honestly, Kiyoshi deserved it.
It's great.

This, I’m more upset about Chiyo becoming another Mari than her not being Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi:
But before that, please let me go to the toilet...!! I'm in a real pinch right now...

Hana:
No way!! You're planning on chaning pants on the toilet!!

Kiyoshi:
As if I would bring a change of underpants to a confession!?

Hana:
Enough already, strip!!

Kiyoshi:
Guh....!!

Chiyo:
Hana-san..! Please stop forcing him... He said he would show them... ok...?

>Principal ends up in actual prison
ART

>that look of pure terror in Kiyoshi's eye
that is the face of a man realizing a woman has seen straight to his very core and is moving in for the kill

Sweaty Hana > Sweaty Meiko.

>this projection
Holy shit, you must have been the Hanafag crying in every thread about your anti-Hanafag boogeyman

14-15
Kiyoshi:
Uh...

To be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand Chiyofags.

Will Hanafags ever recover?

16-17

>Kiyoshi's piss turns Hana into a mindbroken, genuinely insane pervert
>It later mindbreaks Chiyo into Mari

this boy's pee is too powerful

keep going, chiyofag. i'm loving every moment of this

>no u
delicious

17+
Hana:
See... it's just how I thought.
Chiyo:
NOOOOOOOO!!

Was Kiyoshi secretly hoping this would happen? I can think of no other reason for him to be wearing those.

It shouldve ended up with a sex scene, it couldve turned out better than the Kaneki/Touka sex scene from TG.

>bulge intensifies

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would still be a fan of Hana after this page. She's not even crazy in a good way, she's just a sore loser that basically threw away her pride and dignity to not lose.

>Hana's pussy exposed for several pages
That's a fappin

Sign: Underground student council

VP:
President... It's time to go on patrol.

President:
Thank you, vice president...

she's a hero

>tfw the part I'll miss the most is the watersports
Why did Kiyoshi try so hard to be a normalfag, why couldn't he have embraced his inner pervert, who knows what other fetishes Hana could've given him

because its funny desu

Chiyo:
Shall we go then...

Box: 21.Underground student council president: Chiyo Kurihara

Chiyo:
To the patrol so the make sure the scum won't do anything bad...

----
Pretty shit chapter, but it was funny nonetheless and everyone's butthurt is nice nice nice.

Because it's great this way.

Bana is a hero that stopped a doomed relationship. Chiyo may be asspained now, but think of what would happen if Kiyoshi became her bf for real.

Not only is her personally worse than Mari's, she's also ugly as fuck. At least Mari had looks. What does Chiyo have?

Hana*

You’d have to be a retard to see something like this and not believe all ships got BTFO

Chiyo looks weird here. Like her eyes genuinely look copypasted on, same for the lips. I get he wanted her to look like Mari but it just doesn't work.

>Thought Hana won when everyone except Risa and Andre got BTFO.
With the amount of Hana and Kiyoshi scene together vs ChiyoKiyoshi scene together it's quite the opposite. Hana and Kiyoshi were the NaruSaku while NaruHina were ChiyoKiyoshi

So whose the VP? Is it still Meiko, or did Hana take that role?

I like to think it’s Mayumi

All I need to feel content is chiyofags getting btfo, I don't care if hana loses too

>those thighs
>that pussy barely covered by panty sliding to the side
it's meiko

Meiko, look at the vagina.

Except it's quite clear she didn't do it with Chiyo's best interest in mind. She just didn't want to lose. Yeah, it's funny and Kiyoshi got fucked, but it just makes Hana look like a horrible person. So I just can't understand why anyone would still defend her.

She looks fucking mindbroken, it’s sad. One of the only characters who wasn’t a piece of shit for the whole manga, she didn’t deserve this.

the absolute state of chiyofags

it still might......

Thats it? Crazy shit for sure, time to pick up and continue reading after the horse/mount battle thing.

I don't get it. Didn't Chiyo already know he was wearing Hana's panties? I thought she accepted his degeneracy in full, thereby BTFOing Hana.

Probably

HOLY SHIT IM BEYOND MAD AND IM NOT EVEN A CHIYO OR HANAFAG

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ENDING

>All I need to feel content is chiyofags getting btfo, I don't care if hana loses too
Imagine being this bitter, don’t you faggots have a subreddit?

No, he told her two chapters ago that they are at the dorm in his table.

>in the end Kiyoshi is just a pervert loser
This is why you shouldnt consume much hentai kiddos

No, she thought he had them in a drawer or somewhere in his room.

This, I don’t see how anybody would think paints Hana in a positive light, let alone gives her a chance with Kiyoshi

Piss masochist.

Hana did nothing wrong in that final scene besides how aggressive she was about it. Kiyoshi was still lying to Chiyo and even if it hurt her to find out the truth, Hana exposing his deceit was the right thing to do.

Her motives were shitty and selfish but I can't fault her actions.

Just like Hanafags. They know their ship lose so now that everyone got BTFO they think it's "muh win" to make themselves better. Retards, man.

*think this paints

Why does it seem like nips in general are utterly incapable of writing good/satisfying endings?

uh..no. He lied about where the panties were saying it was in his dresser. this is the reason why he tried so hard no to pee in front of them.

>subreddit meme
sup, buttblasted chiyofag

Chiyo was pretty when she had the slut personality.

Mari-fag actually. As long as she's safely out of this insane hellhole, I don't give a fuck about calling out the rest of the cast.

If it at least results in Hana/Chiyo doujins that would be fine.

>defending leddit
>everybody who thinks I’m a retard just has to be a Chiyofag
How old are you?

Mari but crazier. Such potential...

Hana was right about Kiyoshi though. He deserved to get exposed.

Chiyo’s always been pretty, all of the girls are pretty

>defending reddit
nice reading comprehension, m8

this was the only way it could have ended

Anons said for months that Kiyoshi's a piece of shit pervert, people called it headcanon.

All the boys turned to shit.

Gakuto is a almost two timing bastard
Shigeo doesn't really exist
Jo never got over himself and his autism
Andre is a animalistic retard
Kiyoshi is a piece of human garbage

Chairman is the only good male and he took heavy hits in character development too throughout the whole thing.

Nobody should jump to conclusions about who "won" or "lost" until we get the last missing pages. The only thing that's certain is that Chiyo has gone off the deep end

nobody is saying anybody won except for the people who hated chiyofags since they got exactly what they wished for
it's clear as day its a bad end for all ships

Kek Hana was so pathetic on these last chapters she might be one of the worst manga character in terms of personality. Would have been better if it was Mari instead of Hana on this scene. Sibling rivalry are better.

You called the subreddit comment a meme when it’s been proven long ago that redditors are in these threads, seems you’re too new to know that, though

OFFICIAL PRISON SCHOOL GIRLS RANKING

Meiko > Mari > Kate > Mitsuko > Risa > Satou > Chiyo > Hana > Anzu > Mayumi > Retard!Meiko

Hard to choose between this and gantz as most disappointing ending.

For fuck sake, we need to wait till April to read the epilogue chapter.
The ending itself is fucking infuriatingly annoying.

Predictions for the epilogue?

Hana turns into a lesbian or she becomes "retarded" like how Andre was.

>reddit meme again

While Gantz ending was shit, it was at the least a happy end with all the relationship being resolved more or less.

What the fuck was this?
It unironically would've been better if he just said "no volume this week, last volume was the end I don't care lol"

dropped this shit a while back during the eternal cavalry battle arc. and only was really interested in mari. what happened to her? did she hook up with Kate again? anything happened between her and kiyoshi?

>Chairman is the only good male
I am not sure how a pure definition of "retardation" can be classified as good.

Risa> Anzu > Cake > China > mayumi> Meiko > lolwhogivesashittier

So...Andre is the only one who won?