Hiro Has Blocked DesuArchive

desuarchive.org/desu/thread/2700/

Got some bad news Sup Forums. Hiro ended up blocking desuarchive thanks to that shitty datamining script he put in three days ago. Mods this is serious

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/
boards.fireden.net/a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And this is a serious concern, how again?

Yay for a happy Christmas!

No find old threads?

Don't really know this is a issue really. Well to me at least.

He blocked multiple archives, not just desu.

Because plebfags would ask source even more intensely as the archived threads sites dead.

>Mods is seriously killing Sup Forums
F unironically

If I don't see the ads, am I okay?

Remember when people used to like him?

This. Hiro just fucked us again. Also if you're not using Sup Forums's script to block all this you're fucked

>chink is finally killing this site
Thank god. Now force everyone to buy the dumb pass to access the site and i will never return.

I miss moot

You won't see it in the catalog, only in threads

There are at the least three threads on Sup Forums discussing this, not trying to defend that guy, but please move the discussion there

Base chinkmoot. Freeing us from this shithole.

How am I going to call retards out on wrong predictions now?

We were warned. We just wanted someone to fire the mods and get new ones. I miss moot but he will never come back. Hiro needs to be forced into selling to someone else.

I'm not seeing any ad in the threads, even with Ublock Origin and Umatrix turned off (and no Sup Forums script). Weird stuff.

Please don't spread FUD. Ublock Origin already has added the fix, so purging your cache and updating the lists then, keefs you safe and comfy.

Moot may have literally been Tiffany Grant's aborted fetus, but somehow this guy is worse even than him.

I though selling Sup Forums users data to FBI was sufficient income to maintain Sup Forums?

I don't want to have to browse Sup Forums for now on knowing this.

Who?

Too bad. it helped a lot in that part.

Pol is just posers, the real federal offenders are on other boards.

The mods are powerless. They can't do anything on their end. Hell i doubt they can get in contact with the gook.

I don't know why Sup Forums told me to download umatrix. This shit sucks and breaks every website I go to while trying to figure out which components unbreak it. How is this so unintuitive?

No. Most newfags and normalfags don't even know about the archives, because they don't put any kind of effort into their search from the get go.

Just use UO and HTTPS Everywhere. The other memes are too much.

what specific boards?

Hiroshima you are free to sell my data to the gov to pay off the debt.

THIS. I will finally be free!

Miss me yet?

But there is another Sup Forumsrchive. Is it save?

Every board needs to be warned about this.

Are you running any scripts that interact with board, but not ads? They may block it.

>Adblock fucks with the captcha making posting impossible without disabling
Fuck off, cunt. Bring back moot, right now.

>first he to inject malware ads into Sup Forums
>now he blocks 3rd party board archives
If gook doesnt address this shit i think its time to finally leave Sup Forums for good. Mods don't even ban people for posting links to r e ddit, tumblr or twitter now because they're too focused on increasing the userbase and making ad click shekels. Fuck all of them.

But does he know about fireden?

What a fucking faggot. I hope that fucking shit admin dies painfully and slowly.

No. He became uncaring around 2010 and was responsible for how bad moderation got. He also made some god awful decisions without thinking them through. moot was not the same guy we loved after 2010.

Works fine on Ublock Origin.

Which ones?

Who?

We need a Hiro.

Good. Archives are not necessary.

Could be /z/ or anything. Everyone can visit any Sup Forums board at any given time.

8ch is the way to go.

Every archives gets the same problem, not only desu.

No, not even using the cancer script, but I think 4chanx has my ass covered: the unsafe eval is a 4chanx thing.

yuki.la,

I wonder how much it would cost to buy tobuy and run this place.

rbt.asia, 4plebs, yuki, probably some others.

/vg/ was the shitest mistake.

/soc/, /r9k/, and everything that's got little girls in the description.

based 4chanx developer

How many minutes until Hiro deletes the thread?

Generals are a cancer so I understood moot's idea at the time. But he royally fucked up by not thinking of the consequences

Sup Forums had a pedo and a "terrorist" (lad reported his own posts where he threatened to go on a killing spree in a school to the police).

>tfw this thread is deleted

What the hell is an Hiro doing? He's been going rampant lately.

Snacks coming back WHEN?

Fuck that faggot

HOW TO EVADE TEH JEWISH SCHEMES

>Install Ublock Origin
>Purge the cache
>Check all lists except Experimental, Adguard Mobile and the languages you don't need (The fix is in uBlock filters, but just trust me)
>Now save and update the filters
>You are now healed from your cancer

Going back to manually saving threads and filtering out the cancer and pointless shit is a good thing.
Yet, considering who is behind it, makes it not good in the slightest.

Then we'll continue the conversation on IRC or on desuarchive.

No? boards.fireden.net/ works fine

>using IRC or equivalent
>in 2017
Just go to r e ddit then you fucking faggot

Fuck snacks, only newfags who were never around during the time praise snacks.
Biggest faggot that appeared in this site.

>archives gone
This is probably a good thing though.
We didn't have archives for years, and it was good. Made the newfags actually work for shit.

Mods won't. They're equally as pissed

You need to go back.

I can't believe people actually bought his whole broken english cute bunny "how does this werk" persona when it was well known that he fucked 2chan over too.

Guys, fireden's still a thing.
boards.fireden.net/a/