KyoAni, Shaft and Trigger anime airing during the same season

>KyoAni, Shaft and Trigger anime airing during the same season
Which studio will be the winner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wH8RJF_QVnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ill go with darlifra, but isnt trigger animating only?

Not sure if it really counts as a trigger anime since its not being written by them, neither SSSS GRIDMAN.

>violet
potential
>fate
shit, will watch for shaftisms
>darling in the frank
will probably be mediocre but enjoyable enough

It's Kyoani, the other two don't even stand a chance

It's Shaft, the other two don't even stand a chance

Only VEG has the potential to be good

Darling seems generic and Fateshit is Fateshit

It's Trigger, the other two don't even stand a chance

Kyoanicucks gonna get BTFO soon

It's Trigger, the other two don't even stand a chance

See how retarded you sound?

You're the retard, someone already beat you to it

I'm not feeling too enthusiastic about any of them. Violet looks boringly melodramatic. Fateshit is Fateshit. Darling will probably be the Aldnoah Zero of our generation.

It would have been a great battle in the past, it is not now though. Its not even a contest - KyoAni absolutely dominates winter season if not whole year, producing their movie quality Magnum Opus.

Meanwhile no one expects anything good from nuevo-Shaft, and even less som from A1/Triggerplex .

If anything, the only show rivaling VEG in winter will be Devilman. Beatless will btfo Franxx. And the trainwreck of the season will be Killing Bites.

Hardly any suspence

Meanwhile Franxx will be QUALITY CODE/Re:Creaters of the season. Its another Aniplex "blockbuster"

Shaft Extra might sell some BDs though if bundled with FGO items

Japan has decided

>Violet looks boringly melodramatic.
irks me every time i see people absolutely clueless about something making their "informed conclusions". VEG will be the first show of a kind KyoAni made since FMP, lots of graphic violence included. What Melodrama with MC who is soul less murder machine?

>If anything, the only show rivaling VEG in winter will be Devilman.
I'm looking forward to Devilman but I hate that the whole show airs on one day. Discussion of the show will probably die after a week.

Bones is always, ALWAYS, hit and miss
Fate is only popular among its fanbase. But it's a very vocal fanbase
KyoAni always pulls in big numbers. Or big fandom drama. Or both

No competition. Violet Evergarden wins. Fate shit is always shit and the Trigger one looks bland and mediocre, the PV's presented so far put a large emphasis on backgrounds, but they look boring as fuck and there was even some minor QUALITY in there, on top of that A1-Pictures will shit it up.

Reminder that Trigger cant handle big casts

The biggest treats next season look like Violet Evergarden, Devilman, and Okada's movie honestly.

If not for the shitty redesigns

Atleast they have A-1 looking over their shoulder this time

>>fate, shit, will watch for shaftisms
I like Fate, but, yeah, Shaft making it made me much more happy that just a new Fate series.
I want to see Saber Headtilts.

>Fate the only one without real PV

But isn't Aldnoah Zero the Aldnoah Zero of our generation?

I can't read moonrunes.

I love shaft but I could never into Fate and I'd have to watch like 30 shows if I tried to now.
So trigger it is.

Beatless won't do anything because Diomedia are shit. The PV is unimpressive as fuck and doesn't look like it has any more budget than ShoBitch

I don't think you have to watch any Fate show befor watching this.
And it's 2 shows at most.
Just watch Zero and UBW, that should be enough to understand every coming Fate series.

It's shaft, they probably haven't even started working on it yet

So KyoAni Chobits, another Saber clone show with boring male MC and an awful Kiznaiver show but now with mecha...

I'm gonna watch them all, but still I think I will like better all the comfy CGDCT shows next season more to enjoy weekly.

Or maybe they don't want to reveal where they're taking the plot, you shitposters.
The anime was announced like 1 or 2 years ago.

Fate will be probably a shitty adaptation with subpar animation that won't be fixed until the Blu Ray comes out
I don't trust Trigger with anything that isn't a short or an ova
Violet Evergarden seems the most likely winner and will probably set the animation standards on the industry higher than ever

>What Melodrama with MC who is soul less murder machine?
A guy walks on her in the nude and the guy blushes scene will make her a completely domesticated female as usual with such type of characters.

Or maybe they are behind just like they were behind on the animation for Fireworks. It's not shitposting to think a studio who is always behind schedule is behind schedule again

Boo hoo! I think you're a crybaby, user.

>Just watch Zero and UBW
In that order? If only two are really necessary I could give it a shot.

Oscar is literally a one off character ya dipshit.

I wonder what the job distribution here is

Madhouse

>Or maybe they don't want to reveal where they're taking the plot, you shitposters.
Because it won't have the game plot and will be completely original, right?
It's aimed at people who played the game and know the plot, so I'm not expecting anything great, also since I played with femMC the anime is clearly not aimed at me.

And that will suffice to establish the female character like that.

I think Fate/Extra is going to be the most fun since it's actually Nasu who's writing.
Violet Evergarden the most pretty.
And darling the big disappointment

Zero is a prequel to UBW, so I'd say yes, that order is good.
And that's the way I watched it.

Nah, she's domesticated by working as a typewriter.

I wonder if they will kill EVERYBODY in the end?

Netflix won.

Fate/zero is a prequel and it's going to spoil some stuff of UBW if you watch it first.

Watch UBW first, Zero spoils some shit

Shaft is adapting a shit series.
The only match is between trigger and kyoani.
And trigger is paired up with a mediocre studio, so it's probably going to be Kyoani.

>And trigger is paired up with a mediocre studio,
Surely you mean it's the other way around.
SAO might tell shit stories, but their ability to make things that work is above average.
Trigger can't tell a coherent story with more than 10 episodes to save their lives.

There's signs that, yes, they aren't outright adapting the game or Extella Zero in the short CMs aired after every 2 Apo episodes
Then, there's the things about the two arcs

You might be insane if you think Franxxx won't be mediocre at best and a trainwreck at worst. Everything about it screams garbage

>ability to make things that work
A1 made possibly the biggest trainwreck I've ever had the displeasure of watching and the spiritual successor to their retarded incest series, both of which became far more popular than they ever deserved.
A1 is fantastic at making money, they throw out a fuckton of shows every year and some of them work well enough to earn more money.
So yeah, A1 is successful.
Are they good tho?
Not really, no.

4u. Your tastes and opinions aren't objective. For example: For me, the fact that it's mecha makes it good already. There's very few mecha shows I consider bad.or unenjoyable

I love Star Driver. I'm excited for what looks like a spiritual successor.

A-1 consistently makes average anime wheras with trigger it can be a hit (LWA or KLK) or miss (kiznaiver or inou-battle)

It looks like the antithesis of everything that made Star Driver entertaining

Star Driver was entertaining because it was a fun exploration of the messiness of teenage sexuality. This looks to be going down a similar road.

>inou-battle
To be fair, this one was a obviously just for that easy adaptation cash. Kiznaiver's the only serious fuckup they have, in my opinion.

I have to say Shaft'll win Fate/Fags are too strong to be dealt with.

KyoAni will end up close second.

And, Trigger dead last because A-1.

The Fate show seems to have pretty lame VA list for a shaft show.

This, if you go check the anime that A1 has made they have no consistency, some are from LN some from manga some originals.
They also don't have a genre that they are good at compared to Kyoani which make the best Slice of life or Trigger with Kill la kill or little witch academia.

Remember that other time when SHAFT didn't really say much about the show?
I can't help but feel Fate/Extra will be different from what one may expect.

The VAs are the same as the game. Don't blame Shaft for that. You know that once a character gets a seiyuu, the japs almost never give that character to another seiyuu unless the original seiyuu is too ill or dead

Yeah, and desu Inou-battle wasn't even bad. I fucking loved it.

The two arcs (Geocentrism and Heliocentrism) thing has me intriged. That and some weird stuff in the character CMs.

kyoani and shaft cant be winnders by definition

I know that's Sup Forums's meme trinity of studios, but there's a lot of potential aoty coming next season.

Shaft
Kyoani
Trigger
Madhouse - A Place Further than the Universe
Kamikaze Douga - Pop Team Epic
Deen - Junji Itolmao just kidding it's fucking deen
Silver Link - Mitsuboshi Colors
science SARU - Devilman Crybaby

Life's gonna be fucking good for anime

Studio wars are so dumb.
People who actually defend a studio won't change their mind just because someone told them to.
Why not, I dunno, watch all three shows and enjoy them? It's not like any of those three studios only made masterpieces or trash anime.
This thread is pointless, it's a pure flame war made for shitpost.

My dick tells me Nero, I don't care about anything else.

Yeah but whos watching the show because its Fate?
People watch shaft for shaftisms which includes top tier VA's

>Yeah but whos watching the show because its Fate?

You greatly underestimate the popularity of the Fate franchise. 95% of the people who are going to watch it will watch because it's Fate, not because of the studio.

Melodrama isn't about what happens in the story, it's about the presentation. And the PVs for VEG look melodramatic af. Characters overacting, overly pretty digital effects everywhere, theatrical orchestral music. Its trying way too hard to be emotional and sentimental, like much of what KyoAni has put out in the last 5 years.

Do you seriously expect Shaft to change the seiyuus? And I'm sure many GOfags in nipland (the only place that matters to producers) will watch because it's Fate
Also, I'll watch because it's Fate and Shaft. (Also, I have a soft spot for Extra, Nero and Male Hakuno because that's how I got into Fate. I downloaded Extra one day for my PSP and really enjoyed it. I really love Nero. This was back when I was an absolute newfag teen and wasn't even here)

Based on the CMs for EXTRA Last Encore, you MUST have read the PSP game to understand the anime.

SECONDARIES BTFO.

Shaft is doing the FATE PRIMARIES KINO we always deserved.

shaft has been shit for years. don't put them in the same category as the other two, faggot.

>Yeah but whos watching the show because its Fate?
This is one of the few Fate anime that can actually be interesting.

Melodrama is not at all about presentation. It's a function of how complex your characters are. When a character does something that doesn't make sense for them for the sake of creating conflict, that's melodrama. You can just say it looks like it'll by heavy-handed or clumsy.

I'm actually being honest, despite my typo. Both studious did not show anything of value for like half a fucking decade. Especially KyoAni went astoundingly downhill. Personally, they are now complete fucking garbage.
Trigger seems to be the next one who follows those faggots.
Madhouse is close to.
I honestly could talk more about less known studios.

>I can't help but feel Fate/Extra will be different from what one may expect.
Maybe it will have two parts one with male MC and the other with femMC joining in final two episodes?

enjoy your 3 days ban that covers Christmas Eve unless you are a 3rd worlder anyway.

I'll watch it because of both, really.
I like the Fate franchise and I love SHAFT.
The VA's aren't famous, that doesn't mean they're bad.
A huge part of the Game of Thrones cast was only involved in smaller projects or has never been in any movie or series before and they're doing a pretty good job.
The VA for Saber already voiced her in Carnival Phantasm, and she's not bad, I dare say:
youtube.com/watch?v=wH8RJF_QVnM

>KyoAnus
Forgettable flop as always

>Shaft
Carried by what they are adapting, will have shit animation and shit art

>Trigger
Looks pretty shit desu but there is hope because it's Trigger

Setting aside my faggotry, this is unironically the most exciting show and I don't even like Yuasa and his recent flash cartoons. The show's staff is too good.

Nero voice actor is really fun, I can't understand why some people would change her

Violet Evergarden only has a chance of being good if each episode has a runtime of 60 minutes

>Darling will probably be the Aldnoah Zero of our generation.
So it's going to be the best of all of them?

Dumb ESL.

>Shaft has been shit for years
Dunno about new standalone productions, but the Monogatari sequels are as great as ever.
And honestly, while some new shows are good, Monogatari and Madoka (Should they ever make a sequel) are all that really matters.

From the synopsis, Franxx sounds like QUALITY Code

Remind yourself how fucking old are the shows you mentioned.
And remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. Only people with taste will get that quote though.

He mentioned the Monogatari sequels. Which aren't old at all

Isnt cardcaptor sakura clear the madhouse project?

They're doing both, but this is Ishizuka's first original project, so I'm very excited.

WIT Studio

Yeah thats how light works, totally.