Sumire:

…Hmm…

…I see…

Well, I’m interested in him.

Sarada:

!

Eh?

FUJOSHI POWERS! ACTIVATE!

Sumire is a slut in maiden’s clothing was confirmed. It’s always the innocent ones who are the cock hungriest.

Is she teasing her?

will this be the next hall?

Wow, already?
that was fast
usually the people who want to actually discuss post first

>giving a teamate a heads up that she is interested is being a slut

Being a slut would be going behind her back and saying slutty things. Like salad does with other men.

Sumire would be a way better fuck. Salad would be too shy & inhibited.

That fucking look in her eyes. She can see through me. Fuck, I need to know what happened to her. Anyway, she said she was in love first. By shonen standards, they are already married.

Sumire = next level Hinata.

She's perfect

IIRC novel said Salad is popular with boys but she’s not really interested in them yet

Hawawa a cute

Nothing interesting happened, just the ship tease lel

i dont expect anything interesting anytime soon.

Yay my fave pic of ny fave boy!

Saladfags on suicide watch! How can they fucking recover!?

When are we going to see Bomb life Namida and not Crybaby Namida Shes cried the last 3 episodes

>Uchiha
>Shy & inhibited
user you gotta be clear, is on or the other.

>He is nice to literally everyone, it why he has amassed such a large following in the class.

She's only a slut for Bort though.

That new sketch makes a lot more sense now

I tought she could understand Deidada's art but now she only cries

>Saradabros
>Ever being afraid of purpleshit
She made the first move user, she has already defeated herself.

What was going on in Bort's mind here?

Kakashi is a gud boi

Why the fuck did she WINK at the end

Nothing. His mind probably blanked out because he didn't expect Sumire do that for anyone but him.

She is encouraging Sarada to be honest to Boruto about her feelings.

Like Mitsuki she is also Borusara.

She knows that Sarad is also fond of Bort, but she wants a fair fight.

>”I’m gonna suck him dry, just try to stop me! Tee hee!”

Because she was trying to tell Sarada that she knows her real feelings. Either she was being nice to her or she making her a rival.

Let’s be honest. It’s rare you find a love rival who wants to be clear and open about things. She wants the best girl to win.

Would you?

Why/why not?

What episode was that?

Can't salad just genjutsu her into not liking boruto? Seems like a simple solution

Haha holy fuck
Boruto was worried about Kagura's emo moment you delusional fuck
Watch the episode again holy shit

She appears to not have genjutsu or any way to cast it. she doesnt has the MS.

She lacks enough Uchihahaha yet

Episode 26

Mindraping your romance rival is poor sport

>I don't watch Boruto: The post

Emo moment happened after Sumire bandaged his hand retard.

>Implying Sumirefags aren't all delusional
>Implying they even watch Boruto
Sumire lost, she has already defeated herself.

Rlly

i havent seen anyone use a regular sharingan to cast genjutsu.

Sarada's going to end up with Mitsuki anyway so there's no point in arguing.

Does the writer browse Boruto boards on this website?

Love triangles are generally a bad sign in any manga,cartoon,anime or book. Either everyone becomes unlikeable or someone gets killed for drama.

This could go in two ways: Either Sumire wants Sarada to take care of Boruto when she sacrifices herself for him OR because of Sumire trying to sacrifice herself for Boruto, she awakens feelings in Boruto for her and Sarada acknowledges that she's a better fit for Boruto

Yeah just like how Sakura or Hinata lost.

This is the most forced pairing in these threads. Mitsuki has shown multiple times he doesn't give a shit about Sarada and has even implied he would let her die a few chapters ago.

I'd rather have Sarada marry Denki or a Shin if she can't get Boruto.

Maybe if the characters were a continuous thing. In boruto we'll see them split and do there own thing for a long ass time. I just hope we get a major villain soon because so far that fat guy didn't give off oro vibes

I liked it better when we fought about obito = tobi LEL

That scene heavily implied that Boruto was watching not only Kagura, but also Sumire bandaging him. Meaning that he felt uneasy for it. Of course it's purposedly ambiguous like everything related to shipping in this show.

She used it against Buntan and Konohamaru

Sumire Uzumaki

Has a Nice Ring to it, Don't ya think?

>Mitsuki has shown multiple times he doesn't give a shit about Sarada
It'll change soon near the chunin exams.

oh

I didnt even process that what she used was genjutsu LOL

Probably should have focused more

Call me retard or whatever but I thought the director was being pretty subtle with that shot and left it to the viewers to decide.

>This was already explained to them last thread
>Still can't accept it
Sumirefags are truly delusional

Mitsuki will die and Salad marries Kawaki.

This shit is planned. Look at how each episode and chapter of the anime and manga just fan the flames of the shipping war. They obviously were trying to do this shit all along when they introduced Sumire's character, but it's until now that we get actual confirmation of their intentions.

that just mitsuki's regular smile you retard all he says is "we did it". Even during the chunin exmal, Mitsuki doesn't even aknoledge sarada dream and leaves her during the 2nd round the moment he hears Boruto is in trouble

Well of course, that's what I said, it's purposely ambiguous.

Yeah I also want the MC marrying the shy girl and the main girl falling for the edgelord. We totally haven't seen this before.

desu, shipfags are kinda gay

they want the girls they identify with to kiss other BOYS

You guys do realize that Kagura had just taken a kunai to the hand for Boruto, right? Of course he was going to look concerned.

We need doujins about Sumire touching herself thinking about Bort.

If I like a guy I don't want him kissing girls (or guys). Luckily for me Boruto himself is only cute and not attractive.

Delet this

He's both to me ;3

No, user it was IMPLIED Bort got jealous of kagura, don't you see :^)
Just like pic related in the very same episode
SUBTLE AS FUCK lel

It could be either, or even both, it's ambiguous. But the thing is, if BoruSumi happens, they can easily use that shit as a hint that Boruto always felt something for Sumire since a while ago, and avoid the NaruHina scenario where they had to retcon a lot of shit to make it look like Naruto was always interested in Hinata.

Is that the face of worry I see?

Sure user it's not like they're being paired by the staff.

Why doesn’t Salad use firestyle?

It also symbolizes the current state of saladfags. Filler character they said. Not in their wildest dreams they did imagine that filler-chan would steal a march on their favorite girl.

>Being this delusional

Retard the point of both scene is so the staff could have the option to either go for BoruSumi route or BoruSara depending on where the story goes. This is to avoid all the retarded retcons kishimoto did in Naruto.

The difference is that one is promotional material for the current series and the other is a outdated and soon to be retconned movie's promotional material.

Not sure what you're talking about user.

naruto and sasuke didn't end up together

Sadly

The absolute state of BoruSara fans.

that's what they want you to believe

the sky is blue but that doesn't mean it's true

is a story with no love rival/love triangle interesting?

I still remember when Bort and Salad had been introduced, it was all straightforward and we just discussed how OP their kid would be.

oh hello there retard-kun

I know you're baiting but I have to reply, there is more promotional material with just Sarada and Boruto than there is of all 3 of them together. Just last week (?) Boruto and Sarada were used to promote a movie theater.

boruto x hawawa but he also fucks sarada on the side

believe it

Really? Haven't seen it. Most promotional material with Boruto and Sarada 'alone' also include Naruto and Sasuke.

Ah the simpler days before Sumirefags infested this board, their meltdown once the obvious winning ship, Borusara, wins will almost make it worth it, almost.

Because it's just like their dads the Uzumaki and Uchiha duo.

>Hasn't seen it
The power of delusion

Oh, that one.
>Most promotional material with Boruto and Sarada 'alone' also include Naruto and Sasuke.
It's to draw parallels user. They are the kids of the main characters of Naruto.

>'muh parallel' says the one Sumirefag
We shall build new fleets with all this irony

I remember those good days
Too bad they need muh shekels so much that they had to introduce a new character with the sole purpose of starting new shipping war.
Sadly this means they'll probably retcon some borusara moments from the movie in the anime like they did in the manga
Pic related

Ah fuck, shouldn't have used that word, it would trigger the likes of you. I meant that Boruto and Sarada are the kids of team 7, the ones everyone recognizes as the next generation. That's why when they appear together, they do so with Naruto and Sasuke.

Huh? I don't remember Sasuke and Naruto ending up together.

How is Hiashi taking the news?

its not forced at all
>Mitsuki wants his sun
> Mitsuki's fathers life goal was the sharingan
>Sarada's Ms pattern is going the be a black Sun
Pottery

You thought you would escape romance and drama? WSJ is filled with romance manga right now. All mangas are about romance or have some romantic subplot on them. Of course Shueisha would try to include that shit in every IP they own, and Naruto is no exception. Boruto is now a romance manga.