Prison School [END]

Translations are up here We full /sadness/ now.

Hana did nothing wrong and """"Chiyofags"""" upset about this development are just stealth self-inserters mad that they can't imagine themselves fucking their waifu

1st in general

Can someone kill this motherfucker?

Why is he still wearing her panties?
JUST.

Kyoshi ends up alone, best ending for me, I hated that fucker. I laugh at the principle being in jail, he deserves it, everybody in this manga was a horrible person

O MY SHIMAPAN

I was going to say this needed an update. Good job user.
>chiyo gets eternally BTFO
>thread hits bump limit without a single user posting the getrektedhanafags image

>Today as well, Kiyoshi should be wearing my panties, which fit him the best...!

Then pic related
>Hana:
>See... it's just how I thought.
>Chiyo:
>NOOOOOOOO!!
That look of triumph Hana shoots at Chiyo as she proves SHE belongs with Kiyoshi

10/10 ending

>Her smile and optimism: gone

Chiyo deserved better

Will the epilogue at least have the wet T-shirt contest? After all the garbage of the past few arcs can I at least get a few good pages of the girls wet tits before this is all over?

Nobody knows.
He'll probably come up with a convoluted explanation that will drive away both Hana and Chiyo and everyone will end alone and bitter. 10/10 ending, I'm having a laugh.

Thoughts on Hana's vagina?

I just noticed you can see Hana's puffy vulva on this page

>End
>E N D
That was the last chapter?

What kind of shit ending is that? It doesn't even look like Kiyoshi got with anyone. They pulled off his pants,saw he was wearing someones panties and...

That's fuckin it?

>Chiyo BTFOed
Chiyo is pretty retarded. It's not first time. She's bad pair for Kyoshi and Kyoshi is bad pair for her.

>all these brainlets thinking everyone lost
>when kiyoshi and hana are still wearing each other's pantsu

should have had a bush

This is incomplete, there are a few pages missing after the climax. Chiyo going mad is the last page though.

Probably still reeks of piss. Gross.

Literally pissing himself in agony, wow

This is the end, el perverto sicko kiyoshi.

Shit boys got the endings like they deserved, especially Kiyoshi and Gakuto. The former once again lied to Chiyo despite their talk, and the latter tried to fuck with both Mitsuko and Bitch.

Hana was always an asshole. She just pretended to be nice to other girls.

Well yeah, that's why she didn't win the Kiyoshi-bowl. It's like the ending to kimi ga nozomu eien, where the real winner is the one that didn't hook up with the protagonist since they're all horrible and self-destructive people.

like they all do?

>hairless

Sad.

Hana totally won. Can't wait for the epilogue chapter showing how perverted they are now that they have only each other.

We all deserved better. At least Gakuto and the rest of the guys seemed to have a good ending.

>You will never have a girl throw you down and take off your shorts in public
Another subject to add on the long list of "things never experienced".

She looks like a crack whore. Mari was cool, Chiyo is just sad to look at.

Nah, no one wins. The only established relationship in the epilogue will be Risa/Andre. Calling it now.

Fuck off, shitposter

We'll see. Personally I think they'll be together, he's wearing her panties AND peeing on her

This. It was clearly a hana win when kiyoshi and hana are both wearing each other's pantsu even though they have no reason to anymore. All the fags saying everyone lost are probably chiyo fags who can't accept that she got broken so everyone has to lose to make it fair.
Hana won in the chapter where she and kiyoshi both agree not to swap back the pantsu because they got used to wearing it already and it's further proven here when they still do.

A terrible ending for an overall shit series.

>Kiyoshi still a victim of Hana
Anyone who thinks this needs to learn how to fucking read. Kiyoshi was always a pervert in denial and liar. He even lied to Chiyo in her face. In fact he lied to both Hana and Chiyo only that Hana was smart enough to sniff out Kiyoshi's bullshit. Hiramoto had been hinting at this for years.

How did Kiyoshi backpedal on his development when he straight up admitted he still had the panties? He shouldn't have had them at all. Chiyo was a dumbass for even accepting him based on that fact alone.

Say it with me
HANA WON

Hana probably had an orgasm and peed on him back at this moment.

So there they were, both peeing on each other and Hana looking orgasmic after seeing they wore each others underwear. It's no wonder Chiyo got destroyed

Chiyo's an idiot to like Kyoshi, Hana did the bitch a favor by showing her that he's a liar and a cheater, she's better off not being with him

FULL CHAPTER WHEN

Hana was made for Kiyoshi and vice versa, it's too sad things had to hit rock bottom for them to end up together but it makes sense considering all the dumb shit they both did to avoid the elephant in the room. This way, Hana and Kiyoshi can reset their relationship and what they feel for each other and build their way up from there.

This is not love. If she truly loves him she will try resolve all misunderstandings and understand situation. Not ending up like this
Just remember picrelated. One misunderstanding and she already brand him as shit person and prevent.
Her love is nothing. Everything is lie.

check your PMs

>Personally I think they'll be together
I don't. Knowing his character, there's no way he isn't lamenting over the way he hurt and betrayed Chiyo. There's no way he's going to be all fine and dandy next chapter. On top that, the chapter ended without an apologize on his end.

I'm not just talking about the Kiyoshibowl. Her dad is on prison, her sister just left without saying a word, nobody of her friends arrived at her birthday party, as far as we know her mother is gone and finally the guy she liked and trusted lied to her and pissed on another girl on her birthday. I'm not surprised she got mindbroken

Hana definitely won.
im so happy with this outcome

And you can't even say Hana forced her panties on him, they mutually thought they were a great fit

Animals mark their territory by peeing, ergo Hana and Kiyoshi have promised each other to themselves.

TAKE A GOOD LOOK CHIYOFAGS This is what NTR'd looks like. Kiyoshi and Hana are busy being perverted every day while she's alone and mind broken even years later, there hasn't been a blow out this savage since that girl walked in on her crush balls deep in his sister while she looked at her with pure sadistic glee as he keep pounding harder and harder.

>Mari is running away from everthing, still seems to have some issues with boys
>Meiko hasn't really learned anything, still can't stand on her own
>Chiyo goes full evil because of 1 little lie, complete character reversal
>Kiyoshi probably killed himself
>Hana still a bitch, probably still in complete denial about everything
>Kate, still obsessed with Mari
>Gakuto still isn't porking Mitsuko
What the fuck Hiramoto? What was the point of all of this?

Kiyoshi wore the panties because he's pervert through and through. He would have worn anyone's panties, not just Hana's.

>been blaming for Hana ship
>months of Chiyoposting
>in the before chapter Chiyo wins
>now this
I cant hold my sides now.
I nailed it with Bleach and Naruto. Even if Hana doenst win in the next chapter im ok.
Merry Xmas!

>Chiyo goes full evil because of 1 little lie, complete character reversal
She loves Kiyoshi and jelly.

>What the fuck Hiramoto? What was the point of all of this?
Fun.

C-can I get a sauce on that

I hate NTR unless it happens to girls

Can't wait for the 1 star reviews of the final volume on amazon jp.

What do you think? To spit in out faces.

Dont forget about the best ship Andre.

>Chiyo goes full evil because of 1 little lie

The first thing, THE VERY FIRST FUCKING THING, Kiyoshi said to Chiyo was a lie. He has been lying to Chiyo-chan and feeding her nothing but lies since they met.

>He would have worn anyone's panties, not just Hana's.
Possibly, but we have no evidence to suggest this. So the most likely conclusion is they end up together.

It's that one about the silver haired brother and sister fucking each other. Can't remember the name but it's always posted here

According to 5ch, Chapter title is "No Tomorrow for us" and Kiyoshi's last scene is him lying alone in his piss crying. Hana and Chiyo leave him behind.

Let's be honest here, her not hooking up with Kiyoshi is a good thing. Despite all the set-backs, she actually has a chance at eventually fixing up her life. Her winning the Kiyoshi-bowl would have completely ruined her life.

Did this get axed? Oh well, overall it just wasn't as interesting for me outside the HanaxKiyoshi chapters. It was all good up until shortly after the boys left prison. Then it sort of meandered around for fucking ever, especially with the school sports saga.

But that time she had a few hours of thought then went back to her words.

>Did this get axed
No

The kind of ending you get when the manga gets cancelled
I don't think he wanted to end it here

>The first thing, THE VERY FIRST FUCKING THING, Kiyoshi said to Chiyo was a lie
>Betacuck Hanafag keeps bringing this up.
Hey retard, no girl, NOT A SINGLE ONE, will think it's a bad thing that you pretend to like something they like. Go out and talk to some actual girls for once.

>lying alone in his piss crying.
What a stupid bastard

>Kiyoshi's last scene is him lying alone in his piss crying. Hana and Chiyo leave him behind.
If true this is so depressing holy shit

Are you shitting me? Kiyoshi, the biggest pervert in the series, not wearing any other girl's panties if given the chance? Are we reading the same manga here?

>Kiyoshi's last scene is him lying alone in his piss crying. Hana and Chiyo leave him behind.
Jesus, who the fuck ends a manga like this?

>the manga gets cancelled
Stop this retarded shit.
>200000-150000 physical sales
>canceled

God damn, what a shitty ending, lying in piss, wearing women's underwear and crying. I would have expected that from KissXSis

That really makes it even worse. It means that hack sat down and decided to do this on his own.

Hiramoto

>anons actually hate this ending despite reading through the entirety of prison school
Did we read the same manga? How can anyone expect any other ending than this? This is how it was always meant to end, and it's GOOD.

Comedy of the year if it's true. Guess he'll finally be able to fuck Gakuto since he ended up in the same situation as him.

I feel the opposite. If this is true, it completely maked the finale worth while. It's like watching a villain protagonist gets his comeuppance.

It's literally the Gakuto situation all over again. Both girls deciding they had enough, and fucking off.

Kiyoshi is literally going to end up alone in the epilogue if this is true.

Doesn't change the fact that it's still a lie you brainlet, that was the entire point.

Just to piss off shipfags and gives them little realty check.

So this is actually how he decided to end Prison School? What about all the other romance plots?

Gakuto is drowning in pussy though

>this is the face of an innocent girl, mind-fucked into becoming a full fledged man-hating lesbian all because of one filthy pervert

Bitch-chan has the best vagina though.

kiyoshi worst boy

Lying kills a relationship or gravely damages it.

When will people get this? Hana did Chiyo a favor.

Good end, these fellow perverts deserve each other

Fucking hell. I've read horror manga with happier endings than this. Did Hiramoto get divorced recently or something?

Why is everyone so angry?
Am I the only one enjoying this pissshow?

That Kiyoshi pretended to like Sumo literally has nothing to do with the ending, you massive retard.

Did you read the manga? Mitsuko and Slut-chan fucked off together.

Last volume is at least 3.5/5 stars. If it gets lower its gonna be because Chiyofags.

he's stil popular in school

Morale of story: be honest to yourself and enjoy what you have. All boys ruin everything by own hands. Except Andre.