Super Vs. GT

Which series handled Android 17 better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFJ22lTXMe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GT.

/thread

Super, I'm not sure why GT suddenly made him bad again. Or gave him a RxR belt since he obviously doesn't care about them anymore.

>Dragon Ball Super GT
you know, I think whoever made that logo is onto something.

That's Super 17, who is a fusion of Android 17 and Hell Fighter 17, who was created by Red Ribbon nigga. It basically combined their power (which was immense) and then made him a badboi

There were 3 #17 in GT.

DBZ #17 that was controlled by Dr. Gero from hell to kill Krillin.

Hell Fighter #17 which is a copy of #17 made by Dr. Gero and Dr. Myu in hell together with the combined genius of the most brilliant human scientist and the most brilliant tuffle

Super #17 which was the fusion of #17 and Hell Fighter #17, Hell Fighter #17 was the dominant personality of the fusion and he was loyal to Gero. At the end Super #17 is killied by Base Goku because he drops his guard because of #17 influence wanting to protect his sister that was fighting together with Goku.

wow that sounds fucking stupid

At least Super 17 was a fusion. How the fuck did regular 17 get so strong by being a park ranger?

What happened to regular 17?

Super, because GT couldn't even bother to bullshit an explanation as to how they obtained the necessary parts to build a machine from scratch. There is no feasible way they could have done so.

>undetectable power level
>ten years of obscurity
>Toriyama claiming he was strong for years

Basically a few reasons to obfuscate it being the bullshit it is.

Died when Super 17 was killed by Goku and was never revived or even shown in hell after that

never watched gt but i watched the fight between goku and super 17

Does android 17 just die after that or what?

I really like 17 in dbs as well

Super 17 is way cooler.

Super 17 as in the 17 from Super or "Super 17" from GT?

Neither should exist.

neither

dbs got android 17 personnality totally off.

not that he had much to begin with

> How the fuck did regular 17 get so strong by being a park ranger
ITS CALLED TRAINING DUMB ASS!! Why is this so hard to understand?

Super for this theme alone.
youtu.be/tFJ22lTXMe0

wtf are you talking about? It's exactly the same.

What about his real final form?

Neither.

17 looks like a hard gay homosexual in GT, so Super.

Officially, its because he daily has to fight off poachers and deal with all the animals every day. People constantly shooting at you teaches you to get better at being shot at. Plus he was already like Cell tier from the start. He doesn't have to move up a lot in the first place, he's already strong.

is it a hermaphrodite?

I like the design of super 17. GT had so many good ideas.

>Plus he was already like Cell tier from the start

He was stronger than regular super saiyan and arguably Imperfect Cell. After Cell absorb shitton of people, 17 was no match for Cell.

That's fanfiction

double-dicked full package futa

>Tuffle
That is /not/ an anagram for “fruits”. What the fuck was the dub thinking?