Where does Sup Forums keep track of all manga readed?

>readed

Bookmarks, export to file and html every few weeks. I don't keep track of what chapter I am on, I usually just go read the last handful of releases when new stuff is out anyways

He's trying to copy the spammer and failing.

Yes.

In the old noggin. I only actively remember like 15 manga, but only 2 or 3 of those are actually decent so it doesn't really matter.

MAL

Tachiyomi feeding updates to MAL. The most casual way.

In my brain. If I don't remember it then it was not that good anyways

MAL

I've tried using text files or spreadsheets to keep track of some things but it never works for me. I prefer being able to log it on a website made to do it.

Bye thread.

MAL

I just look at the pictures
No need to remember anything

I don't. I used to read whatever series was good, but I stopped caring.

A few years ago, when Sup Forums put up that one manga download site, I uploaded.... I dunno, maybe 50+ series to it. Probably more. I heard they got buttblasted because I didn't follow their incomprehensible naming convention.

I don't bother reading a series anymore until it's finished, with the sole exception of Otoyomegatari. Just too much effort to invest myself. It's just too much effort to track down releases.

Checked

No way!

I use kitsu.

I don't, I'm too lazy.

Bookmarks in Honeyview
When I finish it, I throw it into MAL
Everything else I use Batoto

I have a gdoc spreadsheet. Keeps track of whatever chapter/episode I'm on.

I engrave the names of all the manga I've read onto stone tablets which I pile up around my room.

I hide the ones with my shota hentai inside an out-of-town storage locker which I rent out under a false name

Mangaupdates so I can get updates same place I record that I read them. NICE!

MAL is pretty useful for that, even though the community is shit.

Used to use notepad, was too lazy to use excel, lost the notepad and now use Taiga. I don't think anything is better.

Nothing because I don't care.

This. Anyone not tracking manga/anime on MAL either somehow doesn't know about it or they're just afraid of the normies on the forums. Protip, you don't have to even look at the forums to use the logger.

>normies
Sasuga MAL

>using MAL

holy shit

List and rating of completed ones in Excel, ongoing ones that I don't keep up with but read occasionally are bookmarked on a normalfag site so I can see how many chapters were added since the last time I read them, and the 20 I stay up to date with are bookmarked on an app on my phone so I get notifications when they update.

M-Masaka

I just use kissmanga. It has a bookmark page that keeps track of all the manga I've read, and it gives updates whenever a new chapter comes out. You can tick a certain manga as read, and whenever a new chapter comes out it automatically flips to unread. I love it.
>Inb4 shill

Wisdom of the Pharaoh.

MyAttentionSeekingList

Victory is mine

Track with browser favorites, it's enough. Sometimes use Batoto's Follow system.

I don't like batoto's follow system. Supposedly it's the best manga reading website, but I hate how their updates show different translation groups, different languages et cetera all crisscross with eachother. A "new update" might just be another translation group catching up to the most recent chapter.

>streaming manga

You can at least choose only English updates. I don't think there's anything you can do with the translation group thing though. Luckily it's rare to have multiple groups translating a single manga.

Yeah it was driving me mad too but then I noticed this.

MAL for like 8 years now.

MangaUpdates.

Besides trolling or baiting what is your reason for not using mal ?

MAL + Taiga

Spreadsheet

K-Kore wa...

Until dementia sets in my photographic memory will do.

>.ods

>Clannad
>Dropped
You fucking w0t m8?

a bunch of bookmarks
95% of them are series I dont give a shit enough to find and download+read proper because it's stuff I don't care enough to keep up to date on every month

only ushio was good

I used to have this as well years ago when I was new to the whole anime/manga/novel world, now I stopped giving a shit.

All those bookmarks on your browser, doesn't that make things really inconvenient when browsing the internet? Why not just use a website with built-in bookmarks? It would keep your internet bookmarks a lot more organized.

But I see you also read Risou no Himo Seikatsu, Yakumo-san, Dungeon Meshi, Gal Gohan and Dame Watashi so you're a man of good taste in my book

why go through all this work when you can just use MAL?

It was bland as fuck. The girls aren't cute either.

I like to keep my things offline.

not really
I keep everything in folders

I do the same thing with anime too

What do the E and F stand for?

Doesn't every browser have subfolders for bookmarks now?

for anime I literally keep track of the shows I watched chronologically on paper, plus I have a MAL

>weeb shit

>manga
>anime
>japan
>Sup Forums boards

I don’t really feel the need to track shit I watch or read. I also don’t see much point.

Besides, its far too late for me to start even if I wanted to.

What the fuck man

I don't, which is why too often I find myself recommending a title to a friend an then struggling to google the actual title because I can't recall it.

posting in epic thread designed first and foremost to let go of your shitposting urges
check em
also sage goes in all fields

>scan groups for series that matter, doujin artists, mangakas, etc

>manga
>anime
>job stuff, schools, travel, etc
>the rest of the boards I go to

yes

How does the score work? Is 0 low or high

I just like writing down things in paper, I also have a "researched" list and other things, such as how many episodes I have seen in a certain year

I used to have a notebook for that purpose. Currently I have about ~400 series listed on it. I moved to using spreadsheets afterwords because it got too hard to maintain and couldn't keep shit at alphabetical order despite trying to.

Usual 0 to 10 score. Sometimes I add a 0.5 for fractions when I'm trying to compare two series (related or not) and the score feels too close.

Why are the mods on such a powertrip recently? National Hotpocket shortage?

> 2010 was 8 years ago

Why do you drop things that you rate higher than 0 yet finish watching things that you rate a 0?

That's a lot of series on 0 my dude, do you even like anime?

researched...I meant rewatched

alphabetical order is a pain in the ass with ink and paper, that's why I add list them from the first I watched to the latest

Same dude, how did you finish Captain Tsubasa which has 128 episodes but rated it a 0??

feeling old yet

KoG has returned

Oh, yeah, I forgot. "0" is the null score. Means I enjoyed it and that's it.
Rating goes from 1 to 10 for series that I feel strongly towards.

See My bad. I'm not very sober right now.

Google docs spreadsheet, same with anime

That sounds kinda autistic now that I read it again. Oh well, I just don't wanna think about rating shows. It tires me.

I have a notebook for that.

MAL pretty much. Looking at all these stats appeals greatly to my general Sup Forumsutism.

There is a surprising lack of autists screaming about using MAL in this thread