Another manga killed right after unsuccessful anime

Another manga killed right after unsuccessful anime
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-20/cleanliness-boy-aoyama-kun-manga-ends-on-january-4/.125473

Other urls found in this thread:

netabare.city/archives/12340
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nhT1ebLxejyagiiLET8ajDu9CnHaTrhsRsjNdiRfur0/edit#gid=0
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-25/anime-industry-takes-in-record-2.0-trillion-yen-in-2016/.123164
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-18/japan-manga-market-grows-0.4-percent-in-2016-digital-sees-27.5-percent-increase/.113129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>12 volume
Seems like a good run for a comedy/gag manga. Is this a new variant of salesfag shitposting?

Anime based on manga exist for one purpose, to boost manga sales. Even if the anime sells like shit, if it boosts manga sales it's done its job.
If a manga is cancelled after its anime it means the manga sales weren't that good to begin with and the anime faled to boost its popularity.
That's what happened to Keijo. The anime faled to boost the manga sales. Degashi Kashi on the other hand sold like crap but it boosted the manga's popularity and now its getting a second season.

din't like it. Even the first episode where the comedy is supposed to be the premise was boring

sorry for the mangaka, but his manga was mediocre

>faled
*failed
Damn, kept missing the "i".

Creator should have avoided romance. Only women would sustain the sales of these types of sports/comedy series. I can't think of any modern sports series where the boys get girlfriends. I dropped the anime because they were getting girlfriends. Gintama and Osomatsu wouldn't be popular if they got girlfriends. If I want to see boys getting girls I go read shoujo, for gag and sports I just want humor and hotblooded male comradery.

When will Sup Forums stop trying to appear smart by parroting this shit?

There was a romance?

I stopped caring after they stopped publishing the free web reader version.
Well, it was a good run but can't say I really missed it.

I'm not surprised at all. The manga stopped focusing Aoyama around c100 and keeps focusing on the three stooges. The author clearly ran out of ideas. Not that there's much stuff to expand based on its gimmick/premise anyways unlike Saiki which is quite versatile.

>three stooges
Those three were annoying and unfunny most of the time. Might as well focus on the mangaka guy instead.

>ANN
stop the shilling motherfucker

Rip, the teacher was cute, and so was tall basketball girl.

Too bad. Not enough fujobait I guess, even though some of the boys were cute.

So, you're gay

The whole manga was more romance than soccer
Faggots
I enjoyed the Anime but i already knew the series didn't have much of a future. Now, im happy it is already ending cause now will finally know who will get with Aoyama

It was shit. The anime isn't an excuse for the poorly written manga.

Will this love polygon will be resolved before manga ends?

>animenewsnetwork.com
>We need your help. Good journalism costs money, and advertising doesn’t bring in what it used to. For just $1 a month you can help secure Anime News Network’s future.
I laughed

>will finally know who will get with Aoyama
I thought it's obvious from the get-go that it's Moka.

Nah, last chapter will probably just be a time skip with an Aoyama or Moka looking kid playing soccer. It will be so obvious who the winner was the mangaka won't have to address it
You never know with this shit. Hopefully Moka wins

Aoyama was top tier anime desu
Threads were nice too

I just can't really anyone else as contestant for the bowl. Moka is the only one that's actually trying.

well..no wonder why "this" thing come out.

Who is that? Is that the girl whom Aoyama was okay with touching?

>tall girl wins
YES!

TRIPS OF VICTORY

See? THE NIPS ALWAYS PULL THIS SHIT

Is he the best boy?

Is this the last chapter? If not it is still not decided

Oh well, I guess there was some development I'm missing then since I've only read like 40 chapters or so.

This is Moka's own fault. If she wasn't an idiot she could have been dating Aoyama from the very start.

BEST GIRL WON

>"You have something in your eye"
Calling it

Is this the last chapter or is there more? I thought the Manga would end on January

FUCK YES ODAGIRI

Here is the full chapter:

netabare.city/archives/12340

If someone could give a summary of what is happening that would be great.

>effective_manga_guide_for_career_assassination_for_mangakas.jpg

Going by the comments it seems like the nips don't like the idea of Aoyama ending up with Odagiri that much and are seeing the kiss as red flag. There is one more chapter so Moka still has a chance

This made my day!

Why are the japs so gay?

And I don't like the idea of Moka and Aoyama getting together.

This is pretty much the perfect ending

-eh, I...

>1-Thanks for always being the ally of this kind of me.
>2-I will properly convey my feelings to Aoyama-kun.

The weird wording is on purpose by the way, I'm trying to convey the exact meaning.

Who the fuck is Odagiri and why does she calls Aoyama her master and is allowed to touch him?

>Who the fuck is Odagiri
Best girl

>Osomatsu wouldn't be popular if they got girlfriends
S1E9 proves otherwise

This was my favorite least popular show of summer. Sad to see the source is also going away.

Well that's neat.

The threads were nice if a bit too desolate.

this logic is stupid. This doesnt apply to ALL manga adaptations

>Anime based on manga exist for one purpose, to boost manga sales.
You're retarded

Beyond desolate: at least one episode didn't even get a thread.

Fucking neat.

Dumb idiot, it just means that it got an anime exactly because it was ending. And 12 volume for such an "ok series" is really long.

? He's absolutely right, what are you getting so mad about, just to be that contrarian?

No, he isn't. If you weren't so stupid you'd realise that people might adapt manga to get profit from anime, music, merch and other related things sales, not only to boost manga sales.

Did anything ever come of president's sister in the manga? All the the team members were lusting after her.

It was honestly shit and I could barely stand the autistic MC I wanted to punch him in the face everytime he was on screen so i had to drop it

> from anime, music, merch and other related things sales
And all these very rarely matters remotely as much as the manga sales. Just admit that you are an annoying contarian and stop embarrassing yourself.

>And all these very rarely matters
Says who?
>Just admit that you are an annoying contarian and stop embarrassing yourself.
I'm not the ignorant retard who thinks music, merch and video distribution companies fund manga adaptations solely because they want to boost maga sales.

>Says who?
At least you didn't try to deny an obvious fact and just resorted to such weak reply, thank you for having at least some self respect.
>I'm not the ignorant retard
Yeah, you are just a fucking retarded contrarian, who is trying to force what is usually a much less important factor over what usually is the main purpose of an adaptation.
You what what's the funniest thing? That your little nonsensical crap is even off topic since you aren't even trying to prove that this maga falls under the rare case you are desperately trying to force.
Man, I fucking hate annoying cancer like, you are physically incapable of discussion anything, you just want an excuse to be be contrarian about something. We aren't here to be your safety valve, you know.

>At least you didn't try to deny an obvious fact and just resorted to such weak reply, thank you for having at least some self respect.
What obvious fact ? Your whole point is "it's true because I say so".
>who is trying to force what is usually a much less important factor over what usually is the main purpose of an adaptation
Again, where's your source? You do realise calling people names won't get you anywhere and just makes you look like a desperate retard who doesn't have anything to back up his claims?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nhT1ebLxejyagiiLET8ajDu9CnHaTrhsRsjNdiRfur0/edit#gid=0
Look at the manga adaptations, most of the time the manga distribution companies aren't the top of the production committee, so why do you claim the manga sales would matter the most you fucking retard?

>Tall girl wins
What sort of bizzaro world are we in?

Do Tsubasa and Moka have any development?

>this shit again.
Jesus you are really persistent, is this subject a new contrarian crusader' fad or something?
>why do you claim the manga sales would matter the most you fucking retard?
You still haven't proved how anime, music, merch sales are USUALLY as important as the boost of the source material sales. Which is your whole point.
>Your whole point is "it's true because I say so"
Maybe because just like every fucking one on this board has followed the sales trends and perfectly know that? Jesus, let's see together how stupid you are: you are trying force that anime music sales matter as much as the manga sales when you perfectly know that aside from the special cases everyone knows its relevance is absolutely incomparable. You are trying to force that the anime market is usually as big as the manga and VN market as relevant. You are trying to force that the merch itself is usually much more than simply a secondary ramification of the series itself. While, again, not even trying to prove that this series falls under your delusions.
>You do realise calling people names won't get you anywhere and just makes you look like a desperate retard who doesn't have anything to back up his claims?
Nope, because that "name calling" is just a perfect description of you and people like. You are perfectly able to understand how nonsensical the crap you are trying to force is. But, no, you must deliberately ignore evident facts and logic for the sake of being contrarian. Get mad how much you want, but you are nothing more than a shitposter, and one of the most annoying kind.

>Jesus you are really persistent, is this subject a new contrarian crusader' fad or something?
Yes, how dare of me to ask you defend your point, right?
>You still haven't proved how anime, music, merch sales are USUALLY as important as the boost of the source material sales. Which is your whole point
I never said that, I only stated that manga gets adapted not only for the sole purpose of boosting manga sales. But sure I can prove you wrong on this point too. Gakkou gurashi got the biggest boost out of all the Kirara manga series, selling more than Gochuumon(the most popular Kirara series right now), New Game and Kiniro, yet it still only has one season, while the later ones already have two seasons and OVAs. Why do you think?
>Maybe because just like every fucking one on this board has followed the sales trends and perfectly know that?
You mean, the same people like you who don't even know what is production committe?
>Jesus, let's see together how stupid you are: you are trying force that anime music sales matter as much as the manga sales when you perfectly know that aside from the special cases everyone knows its relevance is absolutely incomparable. You are trying to force that the anime market is usually as big as the manga and VN market as relevant. You are trying to force that the merch itself is usually much more than simply a secondary ramification of the series itself. While, again, not even trying to prove that this series falls under your delusions.
Funny how you keep being raging retard who can't even back up a single claim he makes while ignoring the list I posted where it shows that manga distribution companies aren't the main investors in the manga adaptations, which is the perfect proof that the manga sales aren't the main purpose of adaptations.

>You are trying to force that the anime market is usually as big as the manga
What are you talking about?
The anime market is bigger than manga market
>The report confirms the previous reports that the total market value of the anime industry in 2016 was a record 2.0009 trillion yen (about US$17.5 billion),
>The All Japan Magazine and Book Publisher's and Editor's Association (AJPEA) released a report on February 24 that estimated that the combined physical and digital sales of the manga industry in Japan amounted to 445.4 billion yen (about US$3.91 billion)
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-25/anime-industry-takes-in-record-2.0-trillion-yen-in-2016/.123164
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-18/japan-manga-market-grows-0.4-percent-in-2016-digital-sees-27.5-percent-increase/.113129

>I never said that,
You must be joking nigger. How fucking desperate and dishonest can you be.
> only stated that manga gets adapted NOT ONLY for the sole purpose of boosting manga sales.
Who the hell said ONLY? In all my posts I talked about RELATIVE weight and importance of all the factors you listed. And when I wrote " rarely matters AS MUCH AS the manga sales" you replied with "Says who?".
Fucking desperate idiot. Again, learn when you must stop replying instead of embarrassing yourself.
But let's sum ups your back pedalling, you "never said that" "anime, music, merch sales are USUALLY as important as the boost of the source material sales, which means that you agree with me. Fucking contrarian idiot.
First learn to write something coherent and then I'll waste time and energy with the source war you want to pull me in.

So Aoyama and Odagiri's kiss is a red herring? Or maybe Aoyama is so autistic he'll reject both.
Apparently they are still the same. Maybe they'll become a couple if Aoyama rejects Moka's confession next chapter.

Not him, but I've been to Japan. Whenever something gets adapted to an anime, anime stores will often sell new copies of the source material, whether it's a manga, light novel, game, or whatever. There are exceptions, but that's the general pattern. My friend there told me that anime is generally seen as a gateway into other otaku media. People who are unfamiliar with otaku stuff will often go to anime first, sometimes called "niwaka otaku" or sudden otaku, then move on to other things, whether because they feel pier-pressured by other otaku or because they become generally interested in that sort of stuff.

>You must be joking nigger. How fucking desperate and dishonest can you be.
Go and quote that post. My point is and has alway been that manga adaptation's main purpose isn't always the boosting of the source sales.
>Who the hell said ONLY?
You? Are you that mad that you can't even remember what you posted?
>Anime based on manga exist for one purpose, to boost manga sales
>He's absolutely right

>Again, learn when you must stop replying instead of embarrassing yourself.
You already embarassed yourself agreeing with that idiot who said "Anime based on manga exist for one purpose, to boost manga sales" and then ignoring every single point proving you wrong.

>your back pedalling
The one back pedalling here is you, refusing to give any source to any of your claims.
>And all these very rarely matters remotely as much as the manga sales
Where's your source on this?
>who is trying to force what is usually a much less important factor over what usually is the main purpose of an adaptation.
I already posted production committee list. Where's your source stating what's "the main purpose of an adaptation"?
Again, your whole point is "it's true because I say so".

See

BTFO Moka can still win this shit

O D A G I R I

What the fuck is going on?

>You? Are you that mad that you can't even remember what you posted?

>desperately grasping to that when I have EXPLICITLY talked only about relative weight and importance.
>doesn't even try to deny that fact, he just ignore what I explicitly explained and his own replies to my explicit explanations.
Remember what I said about you contrarians being completely incapable of having any kind of discussion? This "discussion" should have ended with this post , there is absolutely explicit that I don't think it's the only factor, but you had to show all the power of your contrarian autism. You don't care about anything, you are just that desperate about finding something to argue about and someone to argue with. Fucking pathetic.
Anyway, glad you admitted that you don't disagree with me, my cancerous friend.

>I already posted production committee list. Where's your source stating what's "the main purpose of an adaptation"?
>Again, your whole point is "it's true because I say so".
Man, this shit is fucking hilarious, you basically admitted that there is nothing to argue with me yet you are still trying to pull me into a source war.
People like you after death should be into a special circles of Hell for contrarian shitposters.
Now have the last word, I hope the next victim of your obsessive compulsive autism will at least laugh as much as I did.

>not enough fujobait
>best girl doesn't win
This series was a failure.

>best girl doesn't win
That's not the last chapter.

>best girl doesn't win
You mean Moka? Anyways I kind of agree with the Fujo part. Sport manga/anime need Fujo to survive but I'm glad Aoyama-Kun didn't had any of it.
>That's not the last chapter
There's only one chapter left and after I would say Odagiri is out. Maybe Aoyama will get with Moka or stay Football sexual. Who knows

He made her cry, fuck you fucking fagot

I don't understand what is happening but basically Aoyama rejected Odagiri and Moka apparently confessed to Aoyama in the bath. I don't know if she won tho

Tall, denki girls with big breasts never win

Fuck sake, I really enjoyed it too

Oh shit, she's done for

WINNER

>応えられない
>WINNER
Aoyama rejected them both. Faggot confirmed.

The Manga ends on January 4. I wonder how Manu chapters are left.