Why are pleople making a big deal about Drumpf

Why are pleople making a big deal about Drumpf
being in Inuyashiki when he's been in anime before?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ahkcM5OG5xNw2zC98ycGmA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Drumpf supporters are really sensitive fellows

YOU GET TO BE IN TWO ANIMES DRUMPF!!

Show me every trump apperance in anime and manga

evil orange hitler

As are his detractors.

>Show me every trump apperance in anime and manga
Show me every anime and manga where he DOESN'T.
I'll wait.

TWO SCOOPS

TWO ANIMES

*farts*
teehee

Because those who care about meme politicians don't watch anime.

I hate trump and i love this. It takes the piss out of everything

In Inuyashiki he's actually portrayed as he actually is. I mean come on, how accurate is that mouth? Either way, as a Canadian it's funny watching him destroy all of America's potential by making them a solitary nation or at least making it's idiotic citizens believe that.

This. The mouth was spot on.

Well it could be worse.

What the fuck is wrong with their bodies? Trump's looks like that thing in Alien and Obama looks like his face is melting and let's not even get started on those hands, they look like Toppos.

Americans look like that in general

Inuyashiki was the first portrayal which wasn't just DUDE DRUMPF LMAO.

That's just Baki the Grappler's art style.

Yes, and? I thought you were gonna complain about something not being accurate.

>But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

heh check this out...

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Can you do better?

I sometimes wish the rest of Air Gear got animated just for this.

>Sup Forums ""humor""

He was in some weird comic about psychics or something in champion red

FUCK GLOMPF AND FUCK WHITE PPL

Sup Forums WHERE YOU AT????????????????? Sup Forums SJWS ARE MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN WE MUST STAND STRONG TOGETHER!

President Trump was voting for Idles

From Time Bokan 24

Trump is such a fucking joke lol

Don't bully americans

Stay mad

Well said my fellow.

>triggered leaf "retort"

Why bully them when the ones making the apparent bad decisions there are apparently the euros?

MAGA

>solitary nation
>Canada didn't vote for the resolution solely because you're afraid of pissing off the US

Why the fuck would you guys reply to a thread that'll obviously develop into Sup Forums?

>America
>white
anyway

I never even seen that webm on Sup Forums and I browse there all the time. That's prob from Sup Forums

If you're not Sup Forums than you're a libtards nigger.

MAGA

What anime is this qt from?

MAGA.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ahkcM5OG5xNw2zC98ycGmA/

Make Trump 2020 happen, America
Don't let the rest of the world down

I'm conservative as fuck, but this is Sup Forums, fucktard, stop making this place shittier than it is

>leaf
I'm all for talking shit about Americans, but Canadians have no grounds to banter about anyone. Just sit down quietly and hope everyone forgets about you.

SEETHING

notObama being a relatively important, long lasting character in a female body is still not as weird as a series about high tech roller skates suddenly involving being able to control the wind unaided by doing hand stands.

Remind me again who won?

Does this anime have an abundance of Euro tears?

>the state of this thread

Sup Forums truly is the worst board.

Mods can't clean if the thread gets archived.

What anime is this character from?

TRUMP

Sup Forumscancer everyone
Disgusting. It needs to disappear.

MAGA

t.nigger

America is a white country. Now get out mestizo Mexilard scum

MAGA

Mods where are you? Ban these crossboarding filth, they clearly can't contain their shit in their own board.

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

It's so ironic that Sup Forums hates people bringing in their own shit culture into America, yet they do the same on Sup Forums.

nigger can't handle being call a nigger

This is a Sup Forumstard. Unfunny like his board and normalfaggy as they come.
Go back to r_thedonald

Shut up spic. Go collect your last welfare check and get deportef

Cute, but not allowed. Go back

I wish you fucking death if you watch anime and hate Trump. Neck yourself if you're a liberal weeb. You are, both directly and indirectly, killing the industry and soiling the glorious Nip culture.

>talking about politics on an anime board instead of where it should be
>I'm the uncultured spic
Whatever you say buddy.

Stay salty nigga

Is this the Canada thread? Asking for a furry friend.

>people falling for such obvious false flagging
I expected better from you

AWOO

Look who's talking asshurt shitskin. You're replying to it

MAGA

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards

Watch this kiddo

MUMMY! THE NUGGETS ARE COMING!

SHPLISH PREPHB FLASHHHH SHLIM DUNKSH SPLADOOSH! FLOOB DING NOB BUSH SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB

DING GANK THUNKSH SHPLING SHLOOP SHLOP SHLIM DUNK PLUNK BLANK

SHPLOOSH SHPLADOOSH SPLASHHHHhhhsshhhfblsmv

SUPAH SMELLAY POOOPAY FART FARRTTTAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY

THUD! BRAAP NUGGETS GLINK SHPLISH DUNgk FARRRRRRrrphhhfblsmv

SUPAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHAAAPPPPFFFHHHHHhhhsshhhsshhhllfgzj

SMELLAY POOPOOOOPPOOOOOPAY SMELLAY SMELLAY POOPAY FARTAYY POOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOPPAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPPPPPRRRRrrphhhfblsmv

SUPAAAYYYYNG GANK THUNK BRAAAP NUGGETS I SHPLING PPUUUUPAAAAABRAAPAPPPRRRRPPPHHTTTAY
SMELLAY STINKAY FARRRRrrphhhfblsmv SUPAAAYYYY PARTAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO MORE BRAAAP NUGGETS I SHPLAF FLASH!HHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY STINKAY HAHAHA OH NO MORE BRAAAAPAPAPPAPAPAPPPPPPPAAAABRAAAAPPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPPPAY

STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY THUNK PLUNKSH SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB DING GANK SHLOOD ON THEM

BRAAP NUGGETS ARE COMING! GLUNK SHPLOOP SHLOOP SHLOOPAY BRAAP

NUGGETS ARE GREEN THE BRAAAYY POOPPOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAABRAAABRAAAAAP NUGGETS

GLUNK GIDUNgk FART FAR FART FART FARRRRPPPHHTTTT... hngh... hngh... hngh...
PLOP! SHPLISH DUNgk FAR FARRTTT... PLOP! SPLASHHH

SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAP NUGGETS ARE GREEN SOME BLOOD ON THE BRAAPAPAPAPABRAAAABRAAAAPAPAPAPPPAAAYYY

THE POOOOOOPPOOOOOOPOOPYPOOPY IS GLING SHLOOP SHLIM DUNK PLUNK BRAAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPPPAAAAAYY

POOOPAY BRAAP NUGGETS SMELLAY NASTAYYY YUMAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYY POOOOPOOPPOOOOOOOOOPAY FART FAR FARTAAAYY YUMAY HAD DEM

BRAAHAHAAAPPPPFFFHHHHhhhfblsmv SUPAH SMELLAY POOPAY BRAAAABRAAHAHAHAHAAAAAPAPALALAPAPAPAPAPAPAPACHINO

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTTTT... PLOP! THUD! BRAAAAAAPPPPPFFFHHHHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY STINK GLUNK BRAAPACHIN

You're right we need to import more third worlders and export more labor.

I really want to believe all of this is baiting, but Sup Forums is filled with so many normalfags I feel like most of these posts are genuine.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

pol is now 24/7 shilling. Its impossible to actually discuss anything there anymore.

>leaf
>having anything to say at all

The US is an evil country, trump is great, he gives an ugly face to an ugly people.

And trudeau portray your people very well, a lying hypoctitical bitch, and super gay on top of that.

>Its impossible to actually discuss anything there anymore.
As if this was ever the case. Sup Forums was right up there with /fit/ in terms of normalfag magnet boards.

TRUMP MADE ANIME

WE OWN THIS BOARD

How the fuck is the US evil?
They're easily the most benevolent super power in the story of mankind

I'm not an amerimutt but all of you Canadian false flaggers should fuck off and suck a dick.

Learn English ESL chink shill faggot

This thread

you have to go back
>>Sup Forums
assimilate or gtfo you retarded faggot
>>Sup Forums