Can we agree that the fanservice of the old days was better?

Can we agree that the fanservice of the old days was better?

literally just a guy with tits

female characters should just be naked always

Thats the point.

Source?

So are you

FATALITY

Black Magic M66. Its a classic by the guy who made GITS.

Was that really necessary?

damm

I like the "matter of fact" shots much more than the close up, purpose shots.
I don't care if you have some reason to get the girl naked, just don't focus on it and let it play out with taste. Your example is great another would be MiA recently, somewhat.
Casual nakedness is much more appealing to me.

You are one of mine. Yes those close shots are stupid why the anime directors haven't realized yet that they can make those scene wihouth breaking our inmersion in the series. Here is your fanserviceThis scene s amazing not only shows the somewhat clumsy and tomboy personality of this beauty and in the process it makes us laugh, it does that withouth breaking our suspuension of disbelief with some stupidity like. !Oh I have accidentally fallen on your tits for the last time!

It was still funny

>acts like a dude almost the whole time kicking around naked getting shit done and marching out
>then that embarrassed feminine skip back inside
See, that right there is how you grab a hold of a guy's heart. That shit right there.

I wish lemnear had a proper anime like this

Not even close, stay delusional.

Ice. Cold.

We will NEVER see another anime with this guy's designs.

Cmon eclipse isn't fanservice, it can be erotic I guess if you're fucked in the head but definitely not fanservice.

It was executed far better in the manga in how natural it feels to have these situations, lewd as they may be, to play out so reasonably and casually. The poor boy gets a boner looking at a naked girl because he's twelve and we've all been there and the girl, pure as she is can't help but be curious. It's completely different from the 'kyaa I tripped and defied physics to land with my pussy right in beta Japanese faggot #599385's face I'm so embarrassed' humdickery you get with a trashy and classless series zooming in on exaggerated tit jiggles and sexy poses just because. Of course there was plenty of those even back in the day, but like you said there's a tasteful way to go about it even when you've got a little girl hanging naked with ropes riding up into her loli slit, some people just don't get the subtleties.

What's fucked up about it? It's literally consensual.

Tomboys are for not realizing it's 2017 and it's ok to be gay, unless you live in the south or the middle east.

I am so happy. Create this thread was te right decision.

I just like grls who act like boys. Is that such a crime? BTW i dont live in middle east but i live in Cuba.

>BTW
>blogging
Fuck off beaner

Because people are actually putting honesty and effort into discussing the topic at hand or because Riko is fucking sexy?

Thank you for reminding me that Casca and Griffith need to die.

Ouch

Sauce me up boyos

Jesus Christ

Both.

Not the Castro you're talking to but can't you see past your hatred of non-white savages long enough to bond over the magic of spunky but cute tomboyish girls?

>being fat

Fuck off fag

The ahegao was a mistake.

I was in the catalogue since I have nothing left to watch, and when I saw the image and the OP text, I knew damn well what it was. I know what I'm watching now. That final fight is the hypest shit in my mind. Something about it was just absolutely amazing to my childhood self.

This a bad time to mention this but i have no idea of the sauce of that video it just bring me back to the memories of the old days of fanservice and i decide to use it. Can you be so kind to tell us the name of the anime?

This is the end of Sup Forums

W-what? Why?

Bible Black

Lurk more.

Saaaauce

Damn son!

There were a couple of things the cemented my love of anime as a child and this was one of them.

Just give me the fucking source for the fucking vietnamese drawings you fucking piece of shit

>emergency alert! someone is wrong on Sup Forums.webm

Fucking this! Fan service when it just "was". When it was natural and real.
Nowadays it's either a forced shot where it's in your face, or the other extreme with the "magic skirts". Bullshit!

TV show was shit outside of the big shy girl. OVA was far better.

These stupid under-the-table shots are a good example of fanservice done wrong.

Look at the filename fool

ouch

w-whew user...
is this loli?

OP here. I was the one who put that name to the Pic.

Not bad

First year JK and a titty monster.

Man, I wish we'd get more fanservice of Misawa or the other girls. It feels almost pointless to have an ecchi manga where there's only one female main character that gets lewded every single chapter. It's gotten extremely repetitive, and the lack of progress certainly doesn't help

How did gun girl manage to pull a gun on her from that angle on the stairwell? And how she managed to get out of the stairwell... well I hope she's got anti-gravity powers.

Sorry about that, it's Boku no Lurk for 2 years before posting again retards.

"Gun girl" is a boy, and his power is the ability to phase through solid matter. He came at her through the wall.

MCfuckingkillyourself

You can still see filenames on phones you dumb nigger, but I'm not telling you how.

Thank you spoonfeeder-kun
But, I am disappointed.

>Phase through walls
>But not the floor

destroy
ed

Done right or done wrong?

I remember having been watching High School DxD (do not ask why) and during an informal conversation the camera starts moving around the girl's panties, the worst part is that they moved their hips when they spoke. I mean there's a place for fanservice, but that scene was ridiculous, it was beginning to look like they talked with their vaginas.

The anime does it right in the most part(i will admit that the manga goes too far sometimes) You'l see this naked hanging looks like a bad excuse for fanservice but is really teaching us something about this world tthat the adults of MIB world don't think in childrens like whe doo their way of thinking is more similar to the people during the Industrial Revolution the havent too many considerations with the kids like today. About the naked hanging i mentioned earlier that i was cuban. In my country there was a traditional punishment that cnsists in send you to sleep without clothes. Having said that that scene is still a excuse ri show fanservice but it does more than that.

Seriously, stop posting.

Something else the common nudity scene reinforce their nature as kids. Kids dont feel to ashame of their bodys. If you dont believe. Why then Hisao Takahata put scene of a little girl running naked in The grave of Fireflies? Because he want to ad a loli to make more profitable the movie? Don't fuck with me.

the show is only good if your intoxicated, in which case it's a fuckin blast

icy.

I remember when my father undressed me completely, shove out the door and closed it as a punishment for being an ''annoying little bitch''. I wouldn't be amazed to hear the author had a similar experience in his childhood

Can we go back to post god examples of old fashioned fanservice.Like this or this
?

Put me in anons funeral screencap

RIP

>it's ok to be gay

Hey guy i have the sauce sauce is:Black Magic M-66

Thanks, good job figuring out something that anyone could figure out using reverse image search if this place wasn't infested by retarded newfags that can't lurk.

Devastated.

Are you sure Einstein? How do you use reverse image search on a video? Comon tell me. Besides i find the sauce lurking you fucking asshole.

>How do you use reverse image search on a video?
Holy shit, lurk the fuck more you retarded spic. You wouldn't even need to ask this if you "lurked".

shoutouts to r/Sup Forums

Brutal.

Fuckin GOT EM

What about the subtle fan service?