Psychic powers are like any other skill and don't make you better than normal people

>psychic powers are like any other skill and don't make you better than normal people
>sure I can't actually prove that with an argument but maybe if I beat you with my god like psychic powers it will prove that god like psychic powers don't matter
>also you shouldn't use your powers to get ahead in life, it's more meaningful if you don't use your natural talents to excel at life and instead choose the pointlessly hard path, that's what normal people do right?

Yeah it's fucking retarded

he's in middle school

hes traumatized

He was dealing with a bunch of man-children and actual children who thought that because they had psychic powers they should be in charge of society and were superior to all others.
And the main ways we see people using psychic powers to get ahead are by beating people up, destroying buildings, and brainwashing. Stuff like Minegashi using his skills to be a great florist is just fine.

Imagine being so stupid that you can't even wrap your head around the moral of a simple childrens story.

>sure I can't actually prove that with an argument but maybe if I beat you with my god like psychic powers it will prove that god like psychic powers don't matter
He only uses his psycho powers on his oppenents in self defense, it is what comes afterwards that makes people change themselves, not just getting beaten. Look at the ending of the teru fight. It wasn't just getting blown up by ??? that changed Teru, but also seeing his classmates run away as he got beaten and then seeing Mob having his friends come to him that made Teru realize, the moment you can't win with that special power you are nothing.

Basically, to sum up, it's okay to have a special power and use it, but you shouldn't completely rely on it, especially when it comes to your social life

That’s what Reigen is for you ding dong.

I don't see why anyone should take this shitty story seriously, OP.

That doesn't make sense, does it? I mean, Reien only manages to talk Claw down because Mob temporarily infuses him with his tremendous powers.

It's not like Claw's members are imagining things. They really do have powers. That one guy really did have an incredibly traumatic childhood. I dunno, it feels like the whole "You gotta grow up and do something constructive with your life!" rings false.

The answer(as always) is in the middle. You should not suppress your natural talent but accept it as just another, more dominant part of yourself.

As long as you remember not to let it consume everything else to the point that its all you've got last.

you where half right ill give you that.

>The answer(as always) is in the middle
One of the most intellectually lazy fallacies.

>He didnt understand the ending
It was literally Mob coming to terms with his super powerful esper side. He even flopped the cake on Reigen.

Technically speaking, psychic powers make you a god amongst men. Simple as that.

The point is that "being strong" doesn't actually bring success on its own. You'll still be a detested manbaby. You'll still be too stupid to govern a country. You'll still never get the respect you want.

Growing as a person is far more important than power. That's the point.

why are there so many idiots posting in every thread going

waaaahhh autism

waaaahhh anime ish cartun onri 4 kids!

Mob is a shonen and the moral "don't be an sshole bully just because you're stronger than others" is something that grown ass men are expected to have learned already.

why havent you learned it then? why do you know the theme? seems to me you are reflecting what others said and in turn are being a vain little shit

facebook that way

Sounds like you're butthurt about being called an idiot.

autism doesnt mean idiot you sub 100 iq literally back to facebook

replace psychic power with inherited wealth and it more or less makes sense.

A. If anything psychic power is like intelligence or athletic potential because it's something you're born with not the circumstances you're born into, so it's nothing like being born into money. B. I have no idea what point you're trying to make by comparing psychic powers to wealth.

>If anything psychic power is like intelligence or athletic potential because it's something you're born with not the circumstances you're born into
tangential but academic and athletic scores correlate more with circumstances than with genetics
also people born into wealth tend to act like it's a fundamental part of who they are, think the kardashians

>I have no idea what point you're trying to make by comparing psychic powers to wealth.
you shouldn't solve all your problems by throwing money at it or win friends by flaunting it.
achieving goals with with effort is more satisfying than just using something granted to you and your friends should like you fundamentally as a person

>tangential but academic and athletic scores correlate more with circumstances than with genetics
Yeah that's why all basketball players are 5'5 Rockefellers.

of course if you choose a sport with a genetic prerequisite
a 10 year old can trained today could compete with Olympic sprinters a few decades ago. access to expensive training facilities and the freedom to pursue it ultimately means more than any kind of pedigree.

>believes his ESP(wealth) entitles him to respect and political power
>gains a cult following by promising people their own ESP(wealth)
>butt hurt when people with greater ESP(wealth) says he's full of himself
yeah I think it lines up

The point is that all of the enemies of the series use their powers as a means of subjugating others. This is always a doomed path because there will always be somebody more naturally talented than you to shut you down. Putting so much faith in the extremely unlikely case that nobody can beat you is harmful for everybody.

Also, psychic powers cant get you a tsubomi so whats the point?

Why not just rape Tsubomi?

It's more about humility then denying that which makes you special. The latter is what Shigeo does, which is clearly not a good thing.

>>also you shouldn't use your powers to get ahead in life
I don't remember him saying that. Didn't he basically just state you shouldn't feel superior to people who are better at other things instead?

>it feels like the whole "You gotta grow up and do something constructive with your life!" rings false.
What?