4stats.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit forgot to put the sites on the OP
4stats.io

Thanks abib!

I like how biz works at 126%

>bnha and op are popular
Are you perhaps a prophet?

Check the cryptocurrencies and you'll know why.

>btc dropped by 20%
>/biz/ is in overdrive
This is the best christmas present I could wish for, tons of normalfags losing money to a meme.

>Sup Forums is the most popular board on Sup Forums
Never thought I'd see the day

Don't forget to update your adblocker to prevent the malware Hiro filled the site with.

Holy cow even Sup Forums has overtaken us? Since when?

What site is this?

Holy shit I hadn't read the news.

it's pretty much reddit-lite over there. moot was right about everything

Invest to bitcoin they said. I'm glad I didn't fall for bitcoin meme.

>tripniggas

Its been like that for a year if not longer.

the new star wars movie came out and tv has been in sperg mode ever since, meanwhile there hasn't been a blockbuster anime since madoka

Sup Forums gets really fast when a big blockbuster movie come out. Much like Sup Forums when any of the big sportsball events happen.

They're not that consistent thought in activity.

Nice board you got there nerds

>/biz/
>Threads/hour 247
ayy

>the peakest posts on Sup Forums is at night
>the lowest posts on Sup Forums is at morning
I thought Sup Forums is a NEET board.

night where? brazil?

It’s a euro, leaf, spic board, americans are the minority which can’t even keep threads alive during the day.

Since TLJ came out, the movie actually worse than new trilogy.

I set it on American time.

never thought Sup Forums would overtake us (especially with /bant/)

but oh well most of Sup Forums's elitism was made to curb the population of the board. So mission accomplished I guess.

Is Sup Forums even accounted for?

Sup Forums's growth coincides with Sup Forums as sad as it is.

This is the future you chose

Just for you, lads.

what browser and version is that, that it doesn't load the thumbnails properly?

why wouldn't you?
Places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums kept obsessing over and over about politics and internet personalities that I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

and then there's Sup Forums, /his/, and /r9k/ that got absorbed into it

is Sup Forums even relevant
newfags would go directly to Sup Forums or whatever no reason to go to Sup Forums

Safari

>/biz/
Basically every Crypto crashed hard this morning so they're all freaking out.

You're going to notice a trend here that the fastest boards aside from Sup Forums grow with Sup Forums. The fact that these boards are overtaking Sup Forums means that we still haven't been infected that hard.

Sup Forums is the mtv of Sup Forums boards

most of them are still from reddit, they just came here after their trump subreddits got banned

Did you have any good discussion today Sup Forums?
Today I witnessed a couple of one piece autists fighting about which girl was sanji in love with.

But /vg/ doesn't though.

This is a trip you can trust.

Keep dreaming, Shareblue.

No I just woke up a few hours ago but the day is young

I haven't had a good discussion on Sup Forums for 4 years at least, I actually have a better time just going over to the italians on Sup Forums and talk about anime with them.

Every Sup Forumsirgin jumped ship when their inevitable assimilation with Sup Forums happened. A portion of those moved to /vg/.

The more Sup Forums grows and the more Sup Forums gets taken over the more people will just give in to generals and move there to escape. Hence /vg/'s growth.

>implying this isn't the fault of generals
>implying it was a good idea to curb the chaos of Sup Forums and force it to be boring and civilized
Seeing ten threads of the same anime is a good thing. But you didn't listen, probably because you were newfags and never wanted Sup Forums to be Sup Forums-like in the first place.

I'm italian, user, you can talk anime with me

>grr look at all those popular anime I told you I hate it so stop posting OR ELSE
just fuckoff, retard. You are mentally ill, you shitpost on Sup Forums of all places to recruit for your vendetta, just fuck off.

I ironically had a good discussion on a thread about isekai.

obligatory

Va bene.

I wish i had fallen for the bitcoin meme when it was blowing up on Sup Forums years ago

they were just giving them away!

Sup Forums is the most normalfag board on Sup Forums.

what are your thoughts on macaco soups?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
I don't even browse Sup Forums after 2013.

Quando vuoi, sono qui.

Nothing wrong with that.

Not reddit != normalfag

What was it about?

It wasn't like this just one year ago. But now, when people come here to lurk, they see that 3D is accepted, normalfag blogging is fine, and that the "Sup Forums" posting style is having generals with subjects and namefags and tripfags and gay bullshit like that. Now, we can never go back, because we didn't try to stop this when we had the chance.

procetta, trento amalfi pizza mi amori milan corleone Neon Genesis Evangelion cappuccino fiat buttagots?