New Fate route adaptation when?

New Fate route adaptation when?

Not this shit again.

IIRC Deen owns the rights to the Fate arc.
>New Fate route adaptation when?
Never.

Never.

I thought there was an interview about the director wanting to do UBW over HF and Fate.

We need a FSN remake that has a new route for Artoria (Titty Monster).

Your wish shall bee granted. But this shall be the price

Y E S
E
S

We need a FSN remake with all the servants being cakes.

Hopefully soon considering Nasu wants to rewrite it.

Should've just made Shirou her master in Apocrypha. Then Shirou could end up as Sieg's bro and advise him on the right path.

No they don't.

That's not how it would have worked. They would have become enemies. It's Shirou's fate to fight to the death against Kotomines.

Wouldn't they die?

it would be interesting to make a new adaption, like perhaps involving some of the masters and Pseudo-Servants, like with Shiro having Muramasa, and Rin and Sakura respectively from the Fate Grand Order.

>Shirou advising Sieg
>DONT LET WOMAN FIGHT REEEEEEEEEE
No

>Rewrite
>Shirou beats Kotomine using a variation of Crane Wing ending with Azoth explode

But Ishtar Rin is a slut.

Just like Rin!

It's over another, Sakura won.

actually Rin was not talking about herself in that line, she was making a pont that it was standard for everyone but her because she's naturally gifted.

why is everyone suddenly hating on Rin lately? SHe's typical best girl across Sup Forums but recently she just gets shit on all the time. I dont get it. why don't you love me any more Sup Forums?

I like sluts. They are profesionals that do a good job worth every quartz

Only if it has a better ending

Deen director wanted to do the Fate route and the UFO director wanted to do UBW

this doesn't even make sense

i really love shirou x saber so much

So, was Saber a good king after all?

too bad saber gets cuckd when shirou becomes EMIYA

no tahts the point.

yes, she was too good and perfect as a king that it somehow leads to her downfall. that's the whole point

Shirou doesn't become a Counter Guardian after any of the routes.

Shirou has a comfy rom com life in Apocrypha let him be.
Amakusa shoulda been legit him though

you jest

Her downfall was predetermined. Her being a perfect king didn't really have anything to do with it. It was something she could never overcome.

That was just him finding an excuse to keep Saber from fighting for somebody he didn't think deserved her protection ya dingus.

EMIYA does come from a route that is "fate-like in nature" though according to Nasu.

either way she was a great king

Yeah, but it's not the Fate route we know. In Archer's Fate route, he failed to get Saber to stop her quest for the Grail.

Be careful what you wish for, you didn't say it had to be animated or made by Japanese....

>-like
so not one of those routes right? okay

this guh gets it

>Fate True End: Shirou becomes a tin man and eventually reaches the stars.
>UBW True End: Shirou becomes an ally of justice but doesn't make any shady deals with the planet.
>HF True End: Shirou becomes a sex doll.

honestly HF good end is better, but i want to see touko cameo in the last movie

Yes, but her one fault is that people became too dependant and she didn't ready a heir to continue after her death.

Why would she cameo? They bought the doll body second-hand. Touko never appears in Fate/stay night. They never even meet her.

>when
Implying there will ever be one

There was no point. Camelot was going to fall. It was inevitable. The only thing Saber could do was make its end a peaceful one.

Mordred, of course, ended up fucking that plan up.

Would NO NAME from Extra be like a Shirou that went through UBW?

No. Nameless is basically the same Emiya as the one we know. However, according to him, the one he made a pact with was the Moon Cell.

you saberfags always think youve got it better because your route was first.
the fact is rin is the better girl, she just didnt get her time to shine at the right time. black hair, brown eyes, good fashion. i cant think of any one character more visually appealing

>Shirou becomes a sex doll.

Is this actually an otome game?

Wasn't that point that it didn't matter if she was a good king or not, but that Saber came to terms with it and instead of regretting her past she just said "nah its ok" and went to peacefully sleep

Mordred AND Gawayn. Even legends point out Morgause's children were directly related to the fall of Camelot, though Gawayn did so inadvertly by his hatred of Lancelot. He is the one that stimulated Arthur to hunt Lancelot, giving Mordred the perfect situation to start a revolt and he was the one that forbid Lancelot from participating in the battle.

Nameless has a few differences in personality though. He isn't fully EMIYA, but rather has some Shirou in him

In Fate, though, Saber just let Lancelot go (which actually pissed off a lot of knights), and then left to Rome to get them to stop invading.

That's because Nameless isn't a Counter Guardian. He's a Servant of the Moon Cell. That means he doesn't have to kill people for eternity.

it's over Jim

In Fate she forgives him, but still went after him leaving the oportunity to Mordred and in Fate Gawayn still forbids Lancelot from fighting even though Arthuria forgave him. I don't know if Gawayn is the cause for the hunt for Lancelot in Fate, but he is still the one that stops the King's strongest knight from fighting in the last battle, which indirectly caused the King's ruin

In Garden of Avalon, Saber directly mentions Rome and how "they won't invade Britain for as long as she's alive". This is immediately before they reach Britain and find it in shambles, the prologue to the Battle of Camlann.

Truly a man I can get along with

We have had enough of shirou and Emiya with 3 routes, just let then die.

Arthuria and Mordred ready for mana transfer!

>she went to peacefully die

>Mordred

HF movie is the only one that didn't make Shirou look like a total fool. UBW recut with the new director is also needed.

Of course he's a total fool. A talentless drop-out of a magus getting sucked into a battle between Magi and Servants? Being incompetent is the most natural thing for someone like that.

Because HF Shirou is the kind of Shirou that'd order Saber to attack using her own mother if necessary, whle the other routes he is full ''You're a woman, Saber!''

So let's make 6 anime series with sieg until him being a good character, just fuck off.

The fuck? That doesn't sound right. Shirou was pretty kind to Saber and never gave her unreasonable orders even in HF.

>other routes
Just Fate. UBW and HF he has absolutely no problem sending Seiba in to fight

>brown eyes

Never because Fate is an introductory route, it wouldn't add anything new to what we know of FSN, and only Saber/Shirou shippers would get something out of it.

That was a joke because in HF Shirou actually allows her to fight as he can't risk Sakura getting caught or hurt in the war.

saber is the true heroine.
no amount of wormsluts or dirty anuses can refute that

She's still alive in every britbong heart

Saber eats too much yogurt.

>Mordred

saber is blaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

>Mordred

That Garden of Avalon is the Fate's version of the cycle, right? Do other Knights of the Round table appear before the ones already introduced

they literally bought rider's glasses from touko user jeez

They didn't Mystic Eye Killers aren't that rare a commodity. Even Rin can make them, though it's expensive.

Why don't just drop a bomb on the Type-Moon building. Just saying.

Blandest route for the blandest heroine.

Reminder that there are two possible true routes/heroines depending on how you see things: Fate/Saber and HF/Sakura. However, the one thing everyone can agree on is that it's not UBW/Rin.

The age of the Rinfag is over. The time of the Sakurabro has come.

they did
>Q: Who arranged to get Rider’s "Mystic Eye Killer" contact lenses at the end of Sakura’s route? And was the creator of those glasses Aozaki Touko?

A: Touko-san seems to pop up everywhere... "Ah, for inquiries about Mystic Eyes, haunting ghosts, or troubles with ungrateful little sisters, please- please call Garan no Dou~"

There's a thing called mail order.

Reminder that Rin is the biggest Saberfag of all, and actually got to fuck her waifu.

sakura confirmed worst girl. shes a desecrated wormslut with no personality

As we can see here, disliking Sakura is an opinion strongly correlated to typing like you're underage.

>t.rinfag
Sorry anusfag, you time has come. It's only Saber and Sakura who are beloved by Sup Forums these days. Also FSN Ilya because she is best Ilya.

But Rin is the best Demi-Servant for now. Until Muramasa's released anyway.

>FGOshit
Back to your containment general, cancer.

I'll have you know that I recently turned 18. Furthermore, mongrels like you cannot hope to even begin to fathom the complexity and inner mechinations of my mind. You spend your days lazily browsing a vile website to discuss childish Japanese cartoons. As someone with the exquisite taste to recognize that Rin is best girl, I truly exist on another plane of existence compared to filth such as yourself/

No :-)

I don't dislike Sakura, but I don't find her appealing either. What's her gig? Suffering and being a victim? Having an entire route to serve as her own personal pity party? Exactly who finds this appealing, raging white knights? Do you love helpless, broken women that badly? Because honestly neither of those things look appealing unless you dig the "I can fix her" fantasy.

It's kind of sad how much Rinfags depend on the popularity of Saber in order to try and stay relevant.
>M-muh waifu gets along best with Saber so she's just as relevant as Saber, right guys?