Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/989928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cour one
When does the next cour starts?

Next year

>giving me a smart ass answer
How many weeks?

Next week is the traditional VA live action party, so two weeks.

Wait, shit. I thought this is a sequel to the other Garo entries so I didin't pick it up. It's not?

I want to do lewd things to Sophie.

all the GARO series have been completely unrelated plot wise to one another

Sophie is for protecting. Gina is for lewd.

January 5th.

Post that other pic.

Give me the fucking subs

do you understand french

>12:41 pm CST still no garo
Thanks crunchyroll

nyaa.si/view/989928

Erai-raws is out.

episode titled Family so expect Sword-Sophie-Gina bonding

she's not going to be the dad, user

>Sword-Sophie-Gina bonding
So a threesome?

What, another Horror hotel?

I hope we see some Gina doujinshi. She has an amazing body.

It's not like they'd be all that hard to write, either. Horror-infested brothel blah infiltration blah an orgy later she shoots the main Horror in the head, end on a high note.

She's beautiful

Motel lady was a real MILF.

That really wasn't a season finale at all, just another monster-of-the-week episode.

Well yeah there's 12 more episodes.

Why is he so based?

I know, but made it seem like there'd be huge happenings and shit. We're getting a new theme next cour, right?

>sofa

Times are tough in the west.

Nothing Happened: The Episode

Maybe only Gina's hint at Sword and that's it

So Gina likes Sword right? Then why is she playing so hard to get?

Where'd be the fun in that?

>She sees your dick

I expected more fan service this episode. Even Gina's introduction episode had more. That aside, it was a pretty weak episode for the end of the first cour. I hope this show picks back up after the second cour starts.

Gina sure was eyeing Sword a lot this episode.

The OST for this episode is interesting.

>she
>playing hard to get
redundant

will Sword ever stop fighting horrors and pursue his dream of making a video game about ninjas with large breasts?

To be fair, she seems fine with how Sword is always drooling over her(her tits in particular). The thing that cockblocks Sword is that little rodent that lives in Gina's tits.

Any episode with Gina is 10/10.

Damn. Does nobody watch this show anymore? These threads are getting more and more dead every week.

>literal boobs fanatic
Great MC.

Is Gina going to take Sword away from Sophie? Also, i can sense a deathflag in Gina. Something tells me she won't last the whole series

I love Sword.

The episodic pace of this show and short fights turns off people. This and last week's episode were weak so it's understandable that these threads have been slow recently. Hopefully this will all lead to better budget episodes like the Knight one.

Gina plz.

So is it safe to say that Luke is the crazy gun uncle?

>notice the studio

I hope the CG won't get as bad as a certain other show

he is that /k/ fag who gets triggered by unrealistic weapons in vidya

I wish.

Episode 8 looked great already so I wouldn't be too worried.
MAPPA also made Altair this season so I assume that all their talent is working on Garo. Since they obviously aren't on their other two shows.

I liked last episode quite a bit. This one was one of the weaker episodes and it was still fine. Episode 8 was also probably the best episode in the season so there's not much to complain about.

What are the chances that the final boss Horror will be fought in Russell City?

I wanna make a family with Sophie!

Such perfection, I love anime so fucking much

>watch the dub
>Sophie says "creepypasta"

30 for, 70 against.
On one hand, Russel City looks pretty sweet and a final battle set there would also look amazing.
On the other hand, we've already had a huge clash in the city, an entire episode partially devoted to its fallout (Luke), and El Dorado will probably be a giant Horror in and of itself.

creepypastas are mainstream enough so kids stab each other over them

>Sword vs. Dark Knight
>Luke's character development
>Setting Off
All episodes that would have made a better end to the first cour. That didn't feel quite right.

What's going on in this thread

Bates motel

>i can sense a deathflag in Gina
Same.

He understands the true nature of breasts.

A true gentleman,scholar and badass.

>Sword's boobs monologue

Is this Detroit?

>nun is back in the eyecatch
what did they mean by this?

Comfy yet unsettling episode just like the last, I love these road trip episodic ones.

Spooky.

This show worth watching for someone who has never seen Garo?

Is it light hearted?

Yes.

>Is it light hearted?

Very.

yeah you can watch it alone
if you decide to check out the other series ignore Crimson Moon. the first is excellent

I was surprised that the cute girl from the last episode didn't get nommed.

Boobs are just fake asses.

So is it dark or light or inbetween?

This fucking guy.
Its both.

It's like Shikabane Hime but with more giant robots.

Between I guess. There's some pretty dark stuff, but the MC stays cheerful throughout it.

Unf.

I want to fuck Gina

The Makai Priests in this series sure have gotten a lot stronger, they got spells that can affect entire city and defeat giant horror pretty easily now.

During the previous episode I realized that this show had become an alternative Kino no Tabi. They even have a talking bike.

Who doesn't? I hope we get some doujinshi with Gina.

>dick shaped animal thing
Cant unsee.

Christ, living with Gina would be insufferable.

WEW

I liked this episode despite the lackluster horror fight. The creepy motel setting was cool. I wish they would have done more with that. Seeing the guy get liquefied in the bathtub was spooky.

Lord, bless the tiddies.

>slime monster attacks the girls in the bath
>Gina blocks it
>slime monster grabs wife's ankle
>Sword pulls her to safety
This would have been a top-notch ecchi episode if only our heroes weren't so damn competent.

>mfw this is the cour one finale

They're nailing the social aspect/characters but it seems like they're dropping the ball when it comes to the action parts. This is definitely more(hell FAR more) enjoyable than Guren but they've gotta do better with the action.

These fuckin' like 30 second fights are getting ridiculous. And hell, even when there is a fight or it's longer than that the damn camera moves around a metric fuckload. I mean you guys remember the Knight vs Sword fight right? Shit was rotating like a kid on a swivel chair.

Most likely they are saving up for something big

>Garo can only kill Horrors, not meddle in human affairs
>even though Horrors can only exist because of negative human emotions

Isn't any random charity group or antidepressant company doing more to fight Horrors than the Garo knights?

Butt.

Somewhat true, for those who seek help and lucky enough to not encounter horrors in their heightened emotional state.

Garo is the chemo to Horror cancer, it's up to humanity to stop putting itself at risk of cancer