Dagashi Kashi 95

dumping

last

Hotaru is also into mothers now, that's quite alright.

thanks op. when does the next new chapter come out?

Scanlated? When it's done
Gook? Sunday/Monday
Raw + TL? Wednesday

There were no raw chapter translated this week? i can't find it in the archives.

The magazine it's in does double issues around this time of year, so chapters get delayed. This week got skipped, but next week will have a chapter, then another week skipped.

Thanks for the new typesetted chapter.

Hotaru's tits never

Thanks for the chapter.

I love Hotaru's "I was waiting for you to say that"-look in

Thanks.

>hopefully sometime next year

I've never seen two characters who need to just fuck already in my entire life

Here's another page from that chapter. I don't recall who did the typesetting or why it was just this page.

soon

It could happen.

This mangaka nailed it with the character designs.

He really did.

Hmmm, that armpit shot, I like it.

The author chose well.

Indeed. He thought of making a modification, and then realized right away it was a downgrade.

it's almost sad that it's just a commercial but then again everything is

If Kotoyama hadn't chosen #4, what would you have liked to see?

I guess 1 is probably my second favorite. She looks kinda smug. I guess they would all have somewhat different personalities.

>I guess they would all have somewhat different personalities.
Definitely. #5 is "Yandere" for example. When it comes the the designs as is, I like #9 the most.

This artist draws so beautifully, but this series is boring as fuck.

A very good commercial

Yes, I don't think it will last much longer. But it'll be useful for the author.

oh nice, this thread is still alive. just read through the entire thing. Ignoring the obvious reasoning for this manga to exist, I think the characters and dialogues were pretty good, and it's a fun and lighthearted read.

Hotaru's sex appeal is on a level of its own. I rarely see females like that in anime, it's usually sluts or accidental lewds. But Hotaru is something else. And as a bonus you get to see her shower twice!

Some user from scanlation thread who wanted to try typesetting.
Why's this thread still alive?

Just started reading this, so it's basically commercials for various kind of sweets? Not necessarily interesting honestly but I can understand why people are crazy about Hotaru

Pretty much, I wish the mangaka would make something else because the character designs are impeccable.

Maaaaaaaan. I hope the anime doesn't suck ass.

Maybe he will when Dagashi ends. It's gonna take some time though

>Author draws girls vaping

For what purpose

it's a vape dagashi