Who was your first hentaifu?

Who was your first hentaifu?

The one that made me feel more for them than my first gf

That was probably the first hentai that i ever downloaded.

Its why i love catgirls so much.

Later I realized how utterly boring she is.

I always was more fond of Mita
She looks particularly good in the manga in her sweater

Wasn't that the story of little monaco or something?

little monica

That redhead from sex friend.

My NTRfu too.

I loved fapping to her. It’s a shame she never got more.

my first hentai was about a dick girl who ends up fucking the boy

I never had a chance

Un-fucking-ironically coco from Pico X Chico X Coco. I had a sleepover with a friend and he ironically showed it to me. I laughed at it, and then we went to sleep. Then I got up and went to the bathroom with my phone, and nutted to hentai for the first time. It's been all downhill ever since.
First female that I really liked was the horny, Holo lookalike sister, from Aki Sora. I nutted like 10 times to Aki Sora since incest has always been a big turn-on for me, ever since I was little. It's all been downhill from then.

>his hentaifu isn't an idol

Rabu rabu.
Now and forever. Should I somehow ever manage to make millions through whatever means, I will finance a good and enjoyable Raidy game with some replay value and an OVA series, no matter how much it will flop.
The world needs more Raidy.

What Hentai is this?

Nigga I could kiss you on the lips. Thanks to you I finally found that hentai where the two 80's looking dickgirls have oral sex on a bus. Been looking for that hentai for years.

Still great.

Only the lightly tanned was a dickgirl. The other was a normal gal.

Wow. All three hentais(waifus) that came to my mind were already mentioned: Story of little Monica (Monica) Sexfriend (the readhead) and hatsu ino (purple haired girl).
I have another one though, which was also the first hentai ive seen: Sexual pursuit (hist sister)

No contest

I hope you read the doujins it was made from. There are even futa pollen girls.

Either Iihara Nao or that Brown chick from Power Play.

>Sexual pursuit (hist sister)
A+ friend. Shit was hot as fuck

The chick from SoraMizu. Saw the clip of her masturbating and yeah.

Her mother is better.

I never really got into hentai; if Sup Forums was going nuts about something like with Kuroinu yeah I'd give it a download, but for the most part I'm a still-image and doujin kind of guy. Most hentai is too poorly directed for my tastes, with constant cuts to the man's face or ugly DILFs ruining my boner.

Closest thing would Mafuyu from KxKxK since I actually remember her name, and Happoubi Jin is a god. Next closest would be the Egyptian girl from Tentacles and Witches but her name escapes me. Lily?

This

source? regular image search failed me this time.

Yuuwaku countdown.

How can you go more downhill from being an incestious trap lover?

You literally just posted her, also, pic related.

I remember it was a 3 scene video.
First part was about a Cat/bunny girl in a cage. Second part was about a swimmer and the last part was about a student in a bathroom.

>first 2 posts in this thread are literally my first two hentaifu

First hentai I saw.
It took 1 week to download from WinMX.

Who oldfag here?

>WinMX
The good old days.

I suddenly got the urge to play franks adventure.

Good shit almost 14 years later.

OH MY GOSH

I know /u/ is conflicted because she has to get fucked a few times by guys in her series to progress, but she definitely awakened my fetish to girls dominating other girls.

I literally cannot hear that song without thinking of baseball bat insertion.

WHY DOES THIS FUCKER NOT MAKE ANOTHER HENTAI! Urushia has the perfect artstyle for hentai.And his tits and vaginas look amazing

>AnimeNewsNetwork

I feel old...

Why didn't they just change it to Take Me On if they were so paranoid about an infringement suit?

Same, and I fapped to this a lot many years ago. I have a real fetish for cat ears and fluffy tails now.

You've just helped me realise why. Thanks.

But if I have to choose my own it'd probably be Yuki from "Rasen" by Charlie Nishinaka/Einsatz Gruppe.

May not be well known or even animated, but damn she and her partner did a good job relieving stress.

That's still one of the best drawn hentai I've ever seen, but the plot is nonexistent and the title overpromises.

Come on, don't you like it when the girl is moaning in ecstasy and the guy/demon/monster is giving a monologue over it?

>but the plot

What's wrong with reading/watching hentai for the plot?

why does this pic look so highres?

because its a vector, meaning someone traced the original in illustrator and made it high res

Remember when Nanoha was a heterosexual side character in an Hgame before 7Arcs finished animating Night Shift Nurses and decided to make a "clean" anime without sex, scat and NTR?

No, but I remember Night Shift Nurses

pfil is love, pfil is life

>pfil is life
Until you get an axe to the face or eaten by a dog

>boring
>sex freak who isn't an obnoxious cunt that can't shut up
but good taste

She's my one and only waifu, so the prefix is unnecessary.

oh shit, oh SHIT thats an unexpected blast of nostalgia. Time for some tall

Aneki.. My Sweet Elder Sister. The drunk Oneechan in the purple negligee and glasses.

it is damn near impossible to find a SFW image.

>imako drama
damn, that's nostalgic

fav quote of hentai

ye boy

>hentai quotes

>no-one has posted Pico yet

Colour me surprised.

Literally every time I translate hentai.

Sister and twins were the best. Honestly volume 1 bored me. Also why did main guy appearance change so drastically with no mention of it?

What are we, Maeda-kun?
>that feel when you google something and the top result is a repost of what is clearly shit you yourself posted on Sup Forums forever ago that has somehow got a watermark and migrated to some polish weebsite
I have no words...

Shit, you had to remember me about this one.

Time to download.

it's a belt

Though I admit I was a bit disappointed when it turned out she also wasn't a normal female in reality.

There was a time when hentai was well animated

Wasn't this never finished?

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Natsuha from Monobeno.

Doesn't look like it.

>Remember when Nanoha was a heterosexual side character in an Hgame before 7Arcs finished animating Night Shift Nurses and decided to make a "clean" anime without sex, scat and NTR?

It's amazing seeing staff and studio who started out doing hentai ended up doing regular works like ARMS

She is perfection

whatever happened to the red-haired ninja chick? Did they really kill them all off?

Still the best.

?

Miko Mido I guess, as La Blue Girl was the first hentai I ever watched when I was younger.

My nigga
Why was the first episode so much better than the others?

Meruru is the only patrician choice.

Top tier.
Haven't seen the sequels, which apparently exist though.

Sequels? You mean the second OVA? It has shit animation.

What show is this?

This is an absolute classic.

Thats probably it.
Also, aww.