Why Ikemoto? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/_NAFSVF3ZzI
imgur.com/a/gnjMq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Best girl is canon now
Yes

Because she's a cutie.

Why did he have to turn Sumire into a slut, too?

>canon now

Why do you guys always post this as if they all weren't from the second they were in the show? Even Hako, JJ, and Hoki are canon even if they are never seen again.

she's cute as fuck

What's is this guys obsession with 12 year old legs?

wasabisyrup.com/archives/_NAFSVF3ZzI
Y'know, they do look kinda cute together
Sarada and Sumire i mean

>Sasuke training Sarada happened off-screen
triggered

>not loving lolis

even madara loves em'
Ur missing out

I'm sure they'd look even better as the buns in a Boruto burger.

It'll be in the anime you faggot. Either him, Kakashi, or maybe Konohamaru.

Chapter's out faggots.
>imgur.com/a/gnjMq

Because shipperfags are cancer.
I still hear some NScucks claiming the Last isn't canon just because it is a movie and was first in the manga.

Why do you guys never talk about Mitsuki?

nooo salad

>please take care of Katsuke-sensei Boruto-kun as I'm sure you already know he means the world to me
>please don't bring back his perforated corpse and break my poor sexy scientist heart
wewlad

I want Sarada to sit on my face

I don't get it.

b e s t b o y

>miniguns are a thing now
we're only a hop, skip, and a jump away from artillery and leveling villages from kilometers away and the change of the nature of warfare as we know it

A salad is fine, too

it is for me

You're at a bar and this guy slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

Put him under a genjutsu like the jobber he is

Man I can't believe these fuckers are replicating sot6p abilities in fucking suits

My "girl" would have killed him already 0 3 0

thats a boy

I know ;3

>that suit is basically one of the paths of Pain

I'm not sure how I feel about this

Would Madara have won if he had a suit like this?

yeah, typo in the url

>yfw Hall of anal devastation 3.0 arrives

Shinobi confirmed obsolete unless you're a demigod

Is anyone playing the mobile game, it's pretty boring though i like the Character models they use

I hope we see more of those puppets in the future. Their designs are too good to only be used once.

Taijustu just elevated itself in worth. Don't think genjutsu even works on robots. There's also always sage mode which will probably be mandatory. I suppose they can't do shit against certain elements like earth either

>Sching
What does this SFX convey?

>and a jump away from artillery and leveling villages from kilometers away and the change of the nature of warfare as we know it
Somebody hasn't seen The Last.

>3.0
there is a second one?

Kek, this reminds me of back when tunics were a thing and my mom and I would argue about which ones I could wear without pants.
She would definitely have said no to that one. Jesus Fucking Christ, Ikemoto.

Preta Path jutsu absorption was a mistake. It was too overpowered so it always went out the window when it was inconvenient, i.e. Madara and Kaguya not just sucking up all the ninjutsu thrown at them.

Don't fucking give it (You)s

I only play the naruto blazing one lol

naruto x boruto is boring and it's full of russians

Fuck, I'm not liking this mecha shit

Don't see any problem. I mean, if she would lean to her left maybe 2 to 3 more degrees, she would flash the entire world, but again, no problem here

He is a man of culture.

I'm betting an army of them will be involved in the assault on Konoha. Just pack 'em up and ship 'em to some secret location in the village, remotely activate them, and watch the fireworks. If they manage to mass-produce the Shijima silencer field then nobody will even hear them coming. It'll be a total massacre.

Better than white zetsus. Just think of the potential variations

LEWD!!

Don't know if I like Sumire's characterization in this chapter. What are your guesses? Is she actually interested in Boruto and wants to seriously go after him or does she know that Sarada is in love in Boruto without her knowing it herself and wants to push her into realising it by playing some sort of rival in love?

Watch, SP will just have Sumire in her academy outfit again or extend the length of her skirt.

technology marches forward
and it's odd enough as it is that Naruto had the technology it did without the corresponding levels of weaponry

Both.

Lol the age of shinobi really is over, what's the point of using jutsus when everyone and their mother can easily absorb them?

1. They look like fucking mechanical Xenomorphs
2. They're clearly modular and probably take those miniaturized Kote scrolls as ammunition.
3. They can fire in automatic succession.
4. They're completely autonomous.
5. They can incapacitate careless Jonin.

>lolicon doesn't see a problem here
Gee, I wonder why.
>if she would lean to her left maybe 2 to 3 more degrees, she would flash the entire world
This is considered a problem in most countries.

Because its a way to force the characters to use tools and taijutsu which is way more entertaining than spamming tailed beast bombs.

Because nobody figured out how to marry the two together I suppose. You had normie tech and you had chakra. Now you have ninja tech which uses chakra. It's a brave new world.

everyone better start training taijutsu

>tfw my boy Lee actually becomes the strongest of them all by default

Maybe she meant 'interested' in a power way or something along those lines, even then i'm not entirely convinced that Sarada likes Boruto
Blushing when a handsome boy actually has a cool moment is pretty normal for 12 year old anime children

The bleach one

It'll more of a status type thing. Like the british queen's royal guard and their swords.

so? The skirt's cute and shes probably wearing pants under them

>handsome boy

Boruto isn't handsome according the expert on the subject Akimichi ChouChou.

Chouchou is retarded.

>and shes probably wearing pants under them
Pfft, I hope not.

When is Ikemoto going to the slammer?

Rude

>we're only a hop, skip, and a jump away from artillery and leveling villages from kilometers away
and nukes. don't forget the nukes.

>Karin, Naruto and Nagato were all related
literally not brought up even once
I feel like I may have missed some filler that acknowledges these links

He's one of us.

DAMN BRUH SHE SO FINE SHE SO THICK & PRETTY

I wonder what chocho thinks of her teammates?

>turns out the sci-fi manga Kishi was thinking of was actually Boruto

Drawing loli legs and arms isn't a crime.

>and nukes. don't forget the nukes.
mmmm I'd say that's still a few decades away
Though they have computers so honestly who fucking knows anymore

Konohamaru is so fucking lame.

>Hagoromo created ninja, Kara made them equal

Deidara. Juubi. Kaguya's dimension-ending goudama.

He's actually doing his own sci-fi series about mecha samurai and the armor designs come right out of Mitsuki Gaiden.

Im gonna accelerate Sarada-chan

I can smell the incest from here

I approve of this

Ninjas in space
s o o n

I'll fight you irl faggot

Ninja on the moon, already a thing.

STARFOX BUT WITH SASUKE INSTEAD OF WOLF AND NARUTO AS STARFOX

It's not cute. Her original outfit is cute. This is slutty.
>shes probably wearing pants under them
That's not the problem here. The problem is that she's wearing something that fits neither her age nor her character.
Unless Sumire is a precocious and particularly slutty 15 years old who offer blowjobs next to the train station there really are no reasons to give her a dress like that.

It was mentioned. Obito said that Nagato was Uzumaki when he stole the Rinnegan from his body, and Kabuto told Sasuke that Karin was Uzumaki.

Where can I read the scanlation, anons?

>don't tire
>don't ask for compensation
>don't need seals
>won't backstab you or go missing nin

why are shinobi a thing again?

What's wrong? Mad that the Slutmire memes finally came true?

I wonder too

Don't worry. They won't be for much longer.
just imagine the suicide variants loaded with self-replicating paper bombs

imgur.com/a/gnjMq

Not with Ikemoto's art it isn't, sure if Murata drew this I'd look forward to taijutsu fights in this manga, also the best fights in Naruto have always had a good mixture of BOTH jutsus and taijutsu. People like cool jutsus and kunai only fights get really boring after awhile so taking out the core aspect of a series is not exactly the best writing ever put to paper...also if I wanted a pure martial arts manga I'd go read Kengan Asura.

how about you read the fucking thread
it's within the first 15 posts

Slutty = lewd-cute

>This is the direction we are in.

Fuck off shitposter. I'm a Mitsukifag. Find a Sumirefag or something if you wanna fight.

3 minute clip of konohamaru getting ass-blasted by that thing when?