Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Winter 2018)

The artwork seems like it's going to have a cool 1980's anime vibe instead of the modern post K-On! moe look. I like the former, but I think this is pretty cool too

youtube.com/watch?v=nP3S0a5YgWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs9oDaHaJMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mc

Shiny shoes.

Isn't that just standard shoujo style?

There's also going to be delicious brown

They're already coming out with an anime? A bit strange, there doesn't seem to be that much material to adapt

>shoujo
I didn't think of it as targeted for teenage girls taking into consideration the subject matter

There are 9 volumes out and some backlog for another one.

>there doesn't seem to be that much material to adapt
I don't think they'll even be able to cover all 48 chapters in just one season

It's about a young woman falling in love with a middle aged man, sounds like what teenage girls fantasise about. Please don't shatter my illusion

Looks nice. I would enjoy a paradigm shift more towards an 80s or 90s style.

>Short hair
>Freckles
>Brown
I'm sold.

It seems liek it's going to be a comfy anime to watch, with all the pretty rainy season scenery and a good ost

youtube.com/watch?v=xs9oDaHaJMM

we will get some long ass necks

>generic shit music
At least the visuals look good, so I'm still hyped for this adaptation. Really like the manga.

all her panels in the manga are sexy as hell when she's wearing tight track n field outfits. I can't wait to see her animed

>shit music
I think it fits the rainy scenes pretty well

>mfw shoujo manga

>teenage girl and older man
I thought Sup Forums hated this trope?

Oyaji moe is best moe.

if it's done well, like this is, then no
but generally, yeah that shit sucks

>what teenage girls fantasise about
Actually, the manga is pretty fucking brutal toward the old people in it

Excited for the newer voice cast. I don't think the MC has had any huge prior roles.

I read the manga, I like it a lot. And Akira is so pretty and captivating. Also her personality is quite interesting.
Also I enjoy the way the side characters develop a lot, probably my favorite part about the manga actually. It feels natural, and (relatively) realistic, but at the same time isn't boring.

These designs only looked good done on cells

Sup Forums loves Blend S.

Can't argue with that.

It'll never be as good as the manga. Mayuzuki's layouts and panel work are just way too good. They can't be captured in anime.

>Mayuzuki's layouts and panel work are just way too good
So that's why I kept staring at a lot of the pages for an unusual long time.. I didn't realize that's what was keeping me enthralled

>They can't be captured in anime
one can hope

>modern post K-On! moe look
Imagine what would happen if people wouldn't soil straight forward threads with this garbage.

if it follows the manga her showing up will be pretty sparse

Dino is a handsome young man, fuck you.