Who is the most useful for Kazuma?

Who is the most useful for Kazuma?

they all have a vagina, so all are equally useful for him

Aqua can revive him, though she's usually the one that gets him killed in the first place. Still, it's Aqua. Megumin is useless aside from the moral support she provides by being impossibly adorable. Lalatina is 100% worthless.

Aqua if he gets her under control

Depending on the situation. If its in the open, Darkness and Megumin are the most useful. Aqua just stands around until she has to heal someone. If I had to choose only one person. Darkness. Her masochism allows her to draw mobs away from everyone else and the rest of them don't have to worry much about her health because of how tanky she is.

Unironically Aqua even if you think she's worst girl.

Aqua
Immortality is really useful and his high luck makes her shit luck manageable.

I don't know, but contrary to most posts ITT, Aqua is the least useful. For every instance of Aqua reviving Kazuma, there's one of her causing his death. She's responsible for his death during the snow sprite quest, because she deliberately omitted to tell him about the Winter Shogun, as he wouldn't have accepted the quest if she did, and she was in dire greed of money at the time because of her debts--she killed him out of greed. Unlike Aqua, Megumin and Darkness are unaware of the fact that Kazuma comes from another world, so they had no reason to assume he didn't know about the Winter Shogun since it's common knowledge in their world and can't be held responsible.
She also caused his death by activating her bait skill during the lizard runner quest. Sure, Kazuma made a mistake by mana draining Megumin prior to the quest, but he wouldn't have been in a situation of immediate danger had Aqua not used that skill.

Also, it's not only a matter of Aqua indirectly killing Kazuma. Kazuma genuinely can't make use of his extraordinary luck stat because Aqua's luck stat is so low. With that level of luck and a proper godly item, Kazuma would never have to die and wouldn't need resurrection. Aqua is a legit curse.

>Who is the most useful for Kazuma?
Random Succubus #42

fpbp

>She's responsible for his death during the snow sprite quest, because she deliberately omitted to tell him about the Winter Shogun
So you're saying he would've lived if she didn't exist, and that's why it's her fault? You're retarded.

What are you even talking about? I'm saying that if Kazuma knew about the winter shogun, he wouldn't have accepted the quest. Aqua didn't tell him because she was eager to pay her debts and didn't want to risk him declining.

And how was it her fault? If she didn't exist, he still would've taken the quest and died, except this time he wouldn't get resurrected. How can you possibly pin the blame on someone not telling you something when they have no obligation to?

If Kazuma wanted useful he'd go run off with Iris again, she's stronger and more competent than the 3 of them combined.

Because Aqua is the one who suggested taking the quest in the first place.

Did she force him to accept?
>woooow no one told me about the strong monsters wooooow
I get that Kazuma is a self insert for you, but don't let that make you think he's completely infallible and innocent.

>chooses a dangerous quest while making her party members think it's safe
>teammate dies as a result
>not at fault
Yeah, you're the one who should tone it down on the waifufaggotry.

Nobody else died though. Only Kazuma died because he's incompetent.

Read the OP again. It's about who's the most useful to Kazuma.
As the only party member who knows that Kazuma has no idea what he's doing, it was her responsibility to tell him about the winter shogun. The fact that she decided to omit the part about the secret boss out of greed makes her, you guessed it, useless to Kazuma.

>free resurrection all the time
>useless
On the contrary, she is the most useful because she can always save his incompetent ass. If you think that's fully negated by the fact that she's not also a slave to his cock and pampers him 24/7 then I don't know what to say.

>free negative luck all the time preventing Kazuma from using his only asset
>useful
Kazuma would be better off with a proper godly item or skill. Also, stop projecting. I couldn't care less about Aqua's asexual tendencies.

Aqua. revive and healing is the most important

>preventing Kazuma from using his only asset
Oh so you're an AOP.

You mean EOP? No, I actually took part in some of the translations.

Kazuma is far from incompetent as the party change chapter has shown

I meant AOP. But then in that case you're clearly exaggerating and being dishonest on purpose, because Kazuma's luck still comes through every now and then. If you think immortality is useless compared to a shitty tank and daily nuke then you're beyond hope.

Well, I don't know what AOP means.
Kazuma's luck only comes through significantly when he gets separated from Aqua, like in volume 10. And as you know, it's high enough for him to use it to ruin a country. If Aqua weren't constantly around to negate it, and he had a weapon like Mitsurugi, I'm very much convinced that he wouldn't ever need resurrection.

anime only pleb, that's what AOP means

Probably Aqua, but like all KonoSuba characters she causes more problems then she solves. Aqua might be stupid and arrogant but at least she's good at healing.

Megumin has one use, but doesn't seem to cause as much trouble as the others. So she sort of balances out.

Darkness can take hits so she sort of does her job well as a tank. She's just useless for anything besides taking hits.

Another way of looking at it is how well Kazuma would function without a character. Aqua is both essential and the cause of most of Kazuma's problems. Like she can heal any injuries the team gets, but they are also probably getting those injuries because she provoked something.

Anime only pleb. And speaking of the anime, did you forget the part where Kazuma's plan to kill the poison slime guy involved him killing himself? Or are you arguing that if Aqua wasn't around he would've been so lucky that a small meteorite would've fallen to kill the slime instead?

Wait, are you seriously calling me an anime only pleb only to refer to an anime only scene? What kind of joke is that?

And anyway, Kazuma wouldn't have had to fight Hans if Aqua weren't around. Without Aqua, why would he have to fight to protect the Axis cult? Why would he oppose the demon king?
Aqua is literally the source of all his problems. I don't get how you can call her useful while being aware of that. She's not.

Axis cultists fighting Megamemers are so comfy

Not him, but that meteorite thing would actually be plausible. Also, would Kazuma even have to fight the slime were it not for Aqua? His goal isn't to leave that world and he gives zero fucks about the church of stupidity.

Calm your tits Lalatina

>Megamemers
Fuck off. I'm not a pedo.

Wiz

Shut up, Vanir.

I didn't read the adapted volumes, so I'll concede that point. Still, saying Kazuma would have no use for immortality if Aqua wasn't around is simply an assumption. Not to mention her other priest abilities.

>simply an assumption
It is, but it's not like it doesn't have a basis in reality. Kazuma's luck is very high, godly items are OP, and he's a coward so he probably wouldn't even oppose the demon king without Aqua around.

By that logic all the party members are useless. OP asked which is most useful, meaning we are comparing the girls to each other, and Aqua provides the most benefits of the three.

That's why the true answer is none of them.

What about their use of fulfilling lust?

Aqua wins if she's asleep during intercourse.

Then we agree that Aqua is the most useful.

Megumin would be willing to drop Explosion and pick up useful spells if Kazuma asked her to. If she got kicked out of the party, she'd be selling her body on a street corner for scraps of food, so she doesn't really have a choice.

rate my autism guys

>daily nuke
You mean the daily nuke that basically disposed of 70% of the demon lords generals they beat? Seems to be a fairly useful daily nuke.

he died because darkness though.

Megumeme, she's a pretty good onahole.

>How can you possibly pin the blame on someone not telling you something when they have no obligation to?
>people have no obligation to disclose lethal risks when asking other people to do something

You're trolling right?

This is the correct answer.

I say the most useful would be Megumin if kazuma got her to drop explosion and pick up explosion instead.

Darkness is strong and has good defense, and she follows orders more often than aqua, but her inability to be a proper tank would hurt kazuma in the long run, and he would need to pick up healer skills to heal darkness in any case.

Aqua is the most hard to define, if she followed orders to the point at all times, she would be the best companion both in the bed and in the dungeon, but Aqua being Aqua, kazuma should just pick healing skills himself and take Megumin, or give it all up and become a rich merchant thanks to his luck.

>disposed of 70% of the demon lords
literally only ... what was her name again? you know, that bitch from worst volume whose death is not confirmed yet,
>inb4: muh, vanir and hans
Vanir isn't dead and Hans was killed by Aqua in the anime.

Vanir would have kept rampaging if he hadn't been destroyed. The original work always matters more than the adaptation, especially now that the anime will never come back.
Let's also not forget that Megumin fueled the railgun that destroyed Sylvia with her own mana. That's 3 bosses and one heavy contribution. How mad does that make you?

Aqua is literally the best companion ever, she has a lot of DPS agaisnt undeads, her buffs transform a scrawny aventurer into a superhuman able to fight anything and her heals and talents make her almost immortal (plus she has a hot body and is cute as fuck).

the only wrong thing about Aqua is that she is literally excalibur from Soul Eater, you must need to deal with her shit to be able to use her power.

does "dealing with her shit" include "inevitably experience death"? count me out then

Kazuma brought Aqua to the game so he basically brought his own death, right?

Yeah. Kazuma cursed himself forever and ever.

Well, Aqua hasn't killed Megumeme or Darkness yet, so maybe this means you will be killed only if you're a worthless faggot or a loser.

woah calm down on the passive-aggressiveness

I was talking about Kazuma, your fault for projecting, dude.

samefag detected, kys

That's why I posted Kazuma.

>Guntool doing a Wiz book
Good lord we don't deserve this bounty.

>kys

Lol you faggots are debating so hard over this.
I hate Aqua with a passion, but if Kazama can discipline her, she's hands down the most useful and difficult to replace.

>Nonaka Tama combining Megumin and Aqua
about fucking time

>hating a 2D character

That's because of the plot. If they die and go to see Iris in Limbo, they'll have it confirmed that Aqua is an actual god, and they might shit themselves. Plus Aqua would be insufferable once they realized it.

>Darkness not even getting her own doujin
Would that arouse her?

>go to see Iris in Limbo
I meant Eris, ofcourse.

Aqua by far
>Best body, you're fucking a goddes
>Godlike class
>Defeated the guy poisoning the water with just a punch
>Her hair thing is a molecule of water but of course you wouldn't get it since you're a low iq pedophile
Megumeme
>Only penetrable if you have a tiny dick
>One of the best mages but completely idiotic with her meme magic
>You'll go to prison
Gelatin
>Completely generic
>Over-used jokes
>Lack of personality
>Useless, a rock can do her job

>Not getting into 2D enough to love or hate it

>discordfag thinking his opinion matters
Read the LN and you'll see that Darkness has more personality than Aqua.

>Implying native Australians go to see Eris after they got killed.
>implying they didn't hear Aqua talking with Eris the first time Kazuma got killed and give a shit about this fact.

He can't, that's why there's an argument.
It's not like Kazuma is completly competent without her, though. When he won that bet with Darkness he should of ordered her to learn a skill like two-handed weapons or something offensive she could use, but he didn't.

Kazuma's main issue is over confidence. The moment he gets too cocky and confident, the moment he dies. He's not stupid or anything, but he tends to let shit go to his head and ends up endangering himself.

Not him but you might have a point here.
I admit Aqua has literally not development, but not because she is a bad character but because the author knows he will kill the remaining "comedy" if she makes Aqua more "waifu like".

don't quote me on this but I think the fact that her stats are already capped means she can't grow, both physically and mentally

Author literally admitted this though.

source?

Aqua is the only one thats waifu material

she's doormat material

eris

Aqua is drinking buddy material, Megameme is totally waifu material. Lalatina isn't good for anything, aside from maybe being a good punching bag.

not spoonfeeding for you but...

something something about an interview.

i saw it then and your interpretation of what he says is very flimsy

>Vanir would have kept rampaging if he hadn't been destroyed.
stop speedreading user, this is bad for you.
>Megumin fueled the railgun
>That's 3 bosses
kill counts doesn't work like this user.

That's because I counted Vanir as a kill, retard.

>How mad does that make you?
Who is the mad here pal?

Vanir isn't dead though.

how does aqua even get drunk if she purifies all water she touches?

Vanir I died; he is now Vanir II.

>lost a life
>wasn't killed
user, correct me if I'm wrong but if you're at x5 in Mario and fall into a pit, leaving you with only x4 lives you would say "I died", right?

Well, death isn't a big deal anymore if you can resurrect

it's still a traumatic experience honestly
kazuma must have a lot of willpower since he died like 4 times without losing his sanity

user, correct me if I'm wrong but Vanir isn't Mario, he's a demon lord whose "lives" are a mere word to him and if he said he "lost" a life was only to get free snacks of emotions from the party.
Also
I forgot Wolvach was only the half of a person so basically megumin killed only the half of a boss there.

It is rare for Guntool to focus so much on one series especially one he had no involvement in.

I believe he worked on certain anime in the past and later made doujins of the series unless his real name is somewhere in the Konosuba anime staff list.

>he doesn't die even if you kill him
Sasuga
Also he doesn't work for Demon King anymore. If "killing" him, in whatever sense of the word, is the condition he needed to quit that job then he was killed, he died, he's not worse for the ware but that's what happened.