Berserk Chapter 352!!!

it's out lads!!!

readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-352/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9minv0O8rlI
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15418.msg250279#msg250279
readms.net/r/berserk/352/4783/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, another pointless chapter. When did you accept Berserk simply isn't good anymore (and it wasn't THAT great to begin with), Sup Forums?

>pointless

Did you miss Dog-Guts getting the armor m8!

I hate the digital art so much. Digital art is the meta-berserk armor keeping the manga Berserk alive even though everything about it is breaking apart and unsalvagable.

>berserker dog

YES
YES

I was kinda hoping it was going to take over someone else but a dog is cool too

Muira better quit fucking around, we’ve been waiting for non-potato Casca for two decades now

Don't forget about the new anime that may or may not be getting another season

>and it wasn't THAT great to begin with
name one relationship dynamic in manga or anime that compares to that of guts, griffith, and casca

Deep down, Miura just wants Guts and Schierke to go adventures alone together.

Shigurui's main 3 characters and Eva's entire cast.

Y'know, I actually really really liked this one. Berserker dog showing up was cool.

Griffith was tortured for a year but didn't lose sight of his goal. Casca was raped for like 5-10 minutes and she became a potato for 2 decades. It's not like it was the first time Casca got raped either.

Eh? I don't remenber her getting raped prior to the eclipse.

Holyland or The Twelve Kingdoms

user please you need to reread that whole chapter m8 he was actively starting to lose his grip on reality,if Judeau and Guts hadn't had broke him out of prison he would have been a basket case

Berserk Dog was cool, but the longer this goes on the more it feels as though Miura literally has no idea what the fuck to do with the story. Seems like he's putting off them getting back Casca's memories for as long as possible so he can figure out literally anywhere else for the story to go.

dont waste your time user. its obvious that the other user either speedread through all the fucking manga or is an animeonly.

Why doesn't Miura just improve his art?

he's old and burned-out.

Not sure how much better you expect him to get user

Why are you posting old art instead of recent art?

Miura's peak. If he gets really good at digital this is about where we can expect him to end up.

It's been a year and I haven't seen him improve at all. I hope he picks it up soon, because there will be amazing battles happening soon.

naruto and team 7. let us face it, most of their dynamic comes from implications and subtext.

for me it was always in the same category as Hellsing Ultimate. Its good but I find the artwork busy and except for few pages, don't really get what people rave about

this

I still don't know why we needed kushan war. Them having a way for markings to stop bleeding/calling demons would make an interesting dilemma, were guts could stay with not potato Casca and live out his life on elf island or he could go back to fight the hawk

youtube.com/watch?v=9minv0O8rlI

And yet that mostly dead basket case still pulled himself together and even saved the whole group. Casca a shit.

maybe by christmas 2018, we will have non potato casca back again?

he sold everyone so he could become relent again. you don't know what demon cock is like nor what having your soul raped does to people.

also if she gets her sanity back, I wonder if casca will cut her hair short. I get that miura made retard casca's hair longer to show the passage of time/to differentiate between the two designs, but retard casca having long hair only ever caused them more problems - people grabbing onto it to harm her/take her away.

its much more reasonable for her to have short hair like farnese/loli witch do.

>hurr durr it was just rape
you're forgetting how much rape fucked up guts/griffith, the two strongest human men in this manga

>Eva
Good joke.

you take that back

Water girl and berserker doggie were only good things to be in this chapter. Otherwise its pretty throwaway.

more like 2030. I would not be surprised if this attempt ends in failure

she be back to her old self by next month m8

>''Berserk will return as a regular publication on YA''

Haterfags BTFO

Regular = 4 months

It's just typical Berserk pacing. Are people complaining about this retarded or what? It's been like this since the end of Golden Age.

It wasn't pointless, but it IS short as fuck. What the hell Miura

he's gotta get back to playing idolmaster

This magical shit is now a Berserk page. If it was weekly then maybe it would get a pass, this period would have been over some years ago and we would be back to Golden Age - Conviction tier stuff. But since Miura releases them yearly we have a lot of time to see the flaws and it detracts a lot from it. I'm following GUTS' story, a human swordsman that travels wrecking shit up with his sword. We really shouldn't be watching this tiny child fight with her pokemon and an armored dog.

As I said, I understand it's just a phase but it seems to never end. Just end this fucking magical shit Miura, please, this isn't fairy tail

Miura probably got tired of drawing all of the edgy shit that he used to draw. Seems like he's been turning Berserk from a gritty hardcore fantasy into a Fantasia-tier magical bubbling fantasy.

>All my fetishes, lend me your strength!
This almost belongs in a hentai quotes thread.

>arc is called Fantasia
>they're on an island of witches and elves

Hmm...

Will Miura ever end berserk before he dies? But hey, at least we are off the boat.

That's a really shitty translation holy fuck.
Did EvilGenius drop Berserk or something?

What actually happened in the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc? It kinda just felt like it went on for some time and he ended it arbitrarily, especially when all the other arcs have endings/beginning that make a lot of sense.

>people defending modern Miura

tfw I don't even know if I was the person who made this comment

They dropped the manga as hard as Miura dropped Berserk.

skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15418.msg250279#msg250279

Berserk could return to regular publication..

So they didn't drop it.

To be fair, the world literally became a high fantasy setting after the whole merging of worlds thing.All this world needs now is their equivalent of witchers.

>I still don't know why we needed kushan war
Because it set up a scenario for Griffith to be considered a savior figure.

Jesus Christ, learn to fucking read.

>ragetard MC is now a armored doggo
Is the autor trying to tell us something?

>from now on, Berserk will be published serially in every other issue [of Young Animal]
So Berserk would be published every 15 days?
I really doubt it.

>monthly schedule resumes
aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

but for how long before muira gets tired of it again and decides to leave us hanging with a chapter filled with tentacledicks?

It's going on for five months until another hiatus, just like last year.

4*

Evil Genius translation is out readms.net/r/berserk/352/4783/1

>BERSERK IS SHIT BECAUSE GUTS ISN'T KILLING PEOPLE WITH HIS BLADE
I don't like Schierke but the magical stuff was foreshadowed and shown in the first fucking issues. This is the moment where we see the stuff Puck regularly interacts with.

Best page in a decade.

naruto and sasuke, and yes i'm saying this unironically.
Guts X griffith isn't as deep was you want to pretend it is, it's virtually the exact same as naruto and sasukes, in fact naruto and sasukes is objectively better since their character cycles where actually conclusive.

what do people even mean by "deep". naruto and sasuke's relationship is boring so who cares if it's conclusive.

This chapter is so boring, my god...

>armored dog
That's the shit. How many more chapters until it's back to hiatus again?

>those lips

The scene where she meets Griffith as a kid, and when Guts goes berserk on over a hundred soldiers by himself both had near rape experiences for Casca

I'm upset at the stretching before Casca's unretardation but I am finding this 'what-if' Eclipse surprisingly fun and armored Hellhound is fucking raw.

Almost getting raped isn't actually getting raped.

He's said that before. Fuck him, don't believe his lies.

Your existence is boring. End it.

narutard things anything in that turd series is complex. Fuck off kid and go back to school

moshi moshi

will the Berserker Doggo have a canon paw?

He fucking better

>mfw

Fuck off.

if sasuke was in danger and naruto could save him, he would

meanwhile, if griffith was in danger it probably means guts finally found him and is about to slice his head off

for selfies no doubt

i want to believe YA is the one pushing for a 4 chapter a year cycle
miura is just using up too much ink

Conviction was a shit arc.

If it does go back to the old schedule will that mean a chapter every month or every week?

SONO CHI NO SADAME

If it's the note in the first page it says "monthly serialization". So it would be monthly.
I particularly believe that this serialization is going to endure until Miura fills another volume, then he's going into hiatus until next year when he starts filling up another volume.

Why does Miura hate berserk so much?

>why does he hate work
dunno

If he hated Berserk he would just write the storyboards and let his assistants do all the drawing, publising several volumes a year and whoring the rights for merchandise to everyone.

>If he hated Berserk he would just write the storyboards and let his assistants do all the drawing
There are people who can replicate his original style better than he does. If he liked Berserk he'd let them draw instead. But can't do that or he'll be unemployed!

>or he'll be unemployed
Christ what a retarded clueless dumbass you are user.

farnesse used to be so cute, what happened?

>oh god what if they run into that pirate again

this edit never fails to make me laugh

I don't get all the hate for the guys they weren't even that bad