So what's the best action scene of 2017?

So what's the best action scene of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bpztxj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wo7v1El06Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kXbrvDsdlgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serval chasing Kaban.

Read nigga read.

why does chris explode? why are they fighting a tiger 2?

Garo episode 8 was god tier.

Sieg vs Karna

HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND

No contest.

This anime had the best fights of the year.

I hope that webm is not related to the topic
Even DragonballSuper has better animation and fight choreography

That could go so wrong so quickly

nah, this is just dumb.

This one was good, well animated and choreographed a lot of unique things going on, but plot wise it's all filler and mostly inconsequential.

For a fight scene to be really good it needs everything this scene has in addition to impact, and a few more elements, like unpredictability, clever solutions and concepts of this vein.

I heard you all like long takes.

>animation and fight choreography
How exactly do you better animate or choreograph someone destroying tanks?

The King's Avatar animation was pretty good tier, the show itself was meh. O my apm.

Not with speed lines, that's for sure

The one you posted now if far better than the OP

>How exactly do you better animate or choreograph someone destroying tanks?
there are several methods, of course, it would be pretty difficult to explain in text.

Izetta episode 3

>like unpredictability, clever solutions and concepts of this vein.
Only if you're a shonentard who wants to feel clever.

The entire episode of this is the best damn action in the whole year.

How are they going to top this and the space shuttle from S3 for the opening of the next season?

Chise's episode had far better action even if it was one of the weaker episodes overall.

youjo senki episode 11 my.mixtape.moe/bpztxj.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wo7v1El06Q

Karna vs Siegfried. This is indisputable, the raw animation prowess in this fight and even the whole episode is unbeatable. There's no other anime episode this year that can compete.

>how many action cliches that require next to no animation can we fit in a single shot?

>tiger 2
no

>GIGAAAAA

>those tits, our bullets are useless against them !

Holy shit, it's like you guys never fucking watched the series. Get the fuck out.

Garo ep 8. Only people who didn't watch it will disagree.

Inuyashiki vs Hiro

Not as good as Apocrypha 22 though.

EXPLODING KNEES?

This

This is literally King Bradley vs Tank but with none of the sakuga.

At least he actually cut down people.
What the fuck is this "E Rated for Everyone" bullshit where they are not even allowed to directly hit people let alone show blood?

youtube.com/watch?v=kXbrvDsdlgE

Obviously

Clearly the winner. Everybody go home.

Came here to say this.

Do they know that taking the treads off of the tanks does nothing?

nice webm fag

>post bad scene saying it's good
>people call out the scene on being shit
>"y-you guys just haven't watched the series so you don't know what you're talking about!"
High-tier intellectual discourse right here, I see.

Everyone saying it's not the fight scene from Maidragon (also best anime this year by based Kyoani) is mentally damaged.

She destroyed the tracks though.

This is a blue board, user.

face it, you like a shit show

Hibiki punching the bullets is okay, the treads-breaking punch is stylish, then ripping the treads off is okay again. This decent part is overshadowed by how bad the rest of the webm is though.

Pretty much my experience with Symphogear in general honestly. Hibiki being a badass is the best part but the rest of the show is just such a clusterfuck.

ALIVE

>fight that had literally no purpose from an anime that also had literally no purpose
That fight is simply yet another example that being good on a technical level doesn't stop something from being soulless.

Also you can't call a 10 second exchange of like 3 strikes a "fight".

Eren vs Reiner and Scouting Legion vs Bertolt

Too bad the storyboard was shit. It's almost impossible to understand what's going on. Waste of talented animators.

Nice camera work but I can't say the actual choreography is that exciting.

It's better with sound.

this

why are her bobs bullet proof

this

>smug grin
>spits out a bullet

>can even stand against Karna's NP
Imagine if Siegfried had not killed himself and they would have had him as actual servant with all the homunculus mana batteries. Would have been an easy victory for them.

>What the fuck is this "E Rated for Everyone" bullshit where they are not even allowed to directly hit people let alone show blood?
Final boss of that season gets a huge hole torn in his gut, it's not that. It's just that they don't want to kill humans.

I just find the "knock the weapon out of hand" shit stupid.
I mean they are wearing full body armor, she can knock them out without killing them by a body shot and it would look 100x better.
This just looks stupid, at least to me.
Bullet spitting and tank ripping scenes were good though.

This was pretty good, sadly can't say that about the threads.

It was good, i like handsome girls. I need watch other season's.

The fight from the Blade Runner anime. The sound is also awesome.

What is this please tell me

You're comparing Bradley (a villain) with mahou shoujos who adhere to "thou must not kill" when facing regular human beings

S2 was pretty subpar, but this part was quite good.

Does "thou must not kill" also include "though must not make boo-boos and bruises" upon humans?
I ain't complaining about her not killing them, I'm complaining about silly knocking the weapons out of hands instead of going for the body shot considering they are wearing kevlar.

Thats not the whole fight. It gets a lot more interesting once they kill it

Does Kevlar block Ancient Relics that run on the power of Singing?

Symphogear suits are too powerful. There's no way any normal human with normal equipment will survive being hit by Symphogear users.

Episode 22 of Fate/Apocrypha or pic related. Shame they're both from shit shows.

Considering the blast from it didn't instantly melt/vaporize/break the weapons, I'm pretty sure Kevlar would have stopped it at that shot strength, yes.
(I presume they can control the strength of the shot as well? Considering they control that shit with singing, sorry didn't get to watching it yet).

Let me just repeat again: "I" find that part of the scene stupid and silly, I don't claim that it is in general, most people seem to like it.

On this topic, since Divine Flame didn't get ripped until this year, I think it bears at least a mention, even if it doesn't actually qualify. That shit was fucking amazing, I wish I could fit the whole lake battle in a webm.

>couple blocks of concrete were enough to absorb that blow

Why is this so good?

Someone post JUUUUUUBEEEEEEI

What is so "sakuga" about reusing the same shit over and over? One Punch, Mob, every anime Nakamura has worked on, Fate and now this. Is it not enough to do just one time? Because after the third it is just got boring and stale.

I love Symphogay but this is not a good action scene.

minecraft man can fuck the right off

What does Fate have to do with this? Nakamura's never worked on it.

this is way too over the top and it's almost impossible to understand what is going on there

If you can't access to archives, i'll do it for you.

The best animu of 2017

Fuck I chuckled user. Thanks.

Read it in Uncle Ruckus' voice and everything.

Either that Naruto or final ep of LWA.

waste of animation

I like its studio, I hope it won't end up as shit like many other did.

>Little girl being able to hold off a grown man pushing down
Oh i'm mad.

this is the serious answer.

pure Kino

?

I don't think anime is for you if that's the part of the series that triggers you and not the magic gravity ball.

This felt like a big "fuck you" to nostalgiafags and it was great.

why is a museum piece fighting a magical girl?