Mustang vs. Lust

Really can't beat that

Greed getting lectured

When transmutes his own life while pulling out the metal beam

Father meets God, that or the Roy meets lust one

Darius ripping his shirt off with his muscles

Greed vs Wrath in Wrath's home.

Mustang vs Envy.

Them realizing their alchemy stance was basically hands joined in prayer.

The one where Ed was sent to Nazi Germany.

Greed admitting his true greed was for friends
Father being punished by God for not knowing his place
Ed thrusting his way back into the truth realm to tell his brother he will get him back
hohenheim using the souls of all the people of amestris to BTFO father

I really can't decide there

Any with the Fuhrer/Mustang
Great characters

"I really am hopeless."

greed killing bido and arguing with himself

When Winry took a bath

The opening part where the musician speeds up.

Greed getting his memories back

Edward sees Al's body in truth and he forces the gate open. The ending music was perfect there

Not BH but whatever.

Mustang vs Envy and Edward breaking open the door of truth to tell Alphonse he’ll come back for him.

Fuhrer getting BTFO by God against Scar.

Hohenheim's death.

Also this

this

Any of Bradley's fight scenes

A
FUCKING
TANK
But honestly all Wrath scenes were anazing, as well as Greed, best boys by far.
Also that Blackhaired rogue alchemist, who was devoured by Pride, his last scene was nice.
Also this.

Hard to tell, but I guess this one.

I watched the original FMA when I was 14 years old, it was still airing. It shaped my interest in medicine and here I am, 12 years later, a doctor. Now I want to be an orthopaedic surgeon because the idea of real life automails is pretty damn interesting.

When everyone was cheering Ed on

Also this

Scar breaks Ed's arm.
Also this

Anything that has Mustang fighting. He vs Envy was amazing until the blonde ruined it.

Came here to say this. The whole thing was pretty harrowing, especially how Eric barely even reacted to it.

/thread

>Eric
Edward*
Fuck it's been 6 years since I've seen the show

When fuu when kamikaze on wrath and buccaneer used it to land a shot on him. I remember when the chapter came out and that whole fight was great but really showed they'd do anything to take him down. Loved it.

So is this series actually good or just another shounen meme?

It's a complete work of genius. I have a feeling that everything was planed really meticulously from the begining.

Brotherhood and the manga are the best things shonen battle series offer, while the first anime is a very good "seinen", but with some stupid shit, like the two endings.

The thing is the I feel I'm allergic to anything branded as 'shounen' (especially battle/action etc.), but I feel like checking out what the fuzz around this is. So am I just gonna waste my time or is there a chance this one might be enjoyable?

It's one of the few anime popular with casuals that actually deserves its popularity. The characters are all developed and act consistently, and the pacing is very solid. It's 64 episodes total, and they use all of those to flesh out the story and develop the characters rather than padding it out with filler and unnecessary arcs. It was clearly written with a specific beginning, middle, and end in mind, and that really shows in the final product.

It's one of the first anime I've seen and it still stands at the top since it actually does pretty much everything right
Even when I'm not also a shounenfag (Besides HxH I don't really liked any other) this is really worth checking out
It doesn't even have the most basic cliché of Shounen which is powerlevels

I always liked the amonia scene

?

youtube.com/watch?v=swmaCXZrMdg

I just like how they stop and actually start considering the chemistry instead of just mauling it. It's almost cute.

I really love the scene where Alphonse vs Pride and Kimblee. My tear shed.

Scar vs. Wraith

Ah fuck, good one. The "science" parts are always great, like Ed fucking up Greed shield.

Al walking out the smoke with the shiny eyes is so fucking great.

Ed vs Father scene was fantastic.

This one