Battle angel alita

Why is nobody talking about the new movie coming out

I cant see it being any good...

There have been multiple threads about it. Alita is my third favorite anime, and I can't wait to see it.

I think they will touch her up by release, but cramming so much story into one movie seems like a bad idea.

Hey, Robert Rodriguez has made some alright movies. You know, over a decade ago.

I agree they would have to cut out so much that the story would be completely different. I can see it being good as a stand alone if done right though.

Sin City was OK. The second one was kinda meh.

What, you don't appreciate the central cultural achievement of our era, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D?

>Sin City was released in 2005
Damn. Where the fuck did the time go?

because of the eyes

>I agree they would have to cut out so much that the story would be completely different. I can see it being good as a stand alone if done right though.
The trailer seem to imply they are following the OVA story. That would definitely fit a movie format, but it means cutting out stuff that might be important later. Still, my expectations are low to begin with.

Because we are disappointed in the art direction.

>Director : Robert Rodriguez

Those fucking stupid eyes. Who thought making her look like a mongoloid was a good idea?

Well it could be even more bad.

Because is not Sup Forumsnime not m/a/ngo anymore. It's 3DPD shit produced by normie fucking jews, it's Sup Forums crap. I'm not even Sup Forums-tier, just sad. Everything looks so bad except may be... the cast for Ido Daisuke. The atmosphere ain't there. To be honest the "Blade Runner" from 1982 is probably the closest thing there is to a Gunnm movie. The thing Robert Rodriguez is cooking... JUST.

Everything will be gone: the ambience, the atmosphere, the thematics, the "complex" tortured caracters. Hello super-superficial Hollywood garbage & grotesque caricature.

I don't understand why Cameron is so obsessed with Alita. It looks like the movie is going to be based on the OVA, which was complete dogshit. Alita has some good parts, but copying the OVA will butcher the story.

Blade runner doesn't feel that much like alita desu, the scrapyard isn't quite cyberpunk or a metropolis, it's some weird post-post-apocalyptic slum where the average citizen is a gigeresque freak or a crippled wretch

because it's gonna be pg13 garbage with retarded directors beig obsessed with "their interpretation" to the point they ignore most of the source ?
Gally eyes are just the most blatant part, but they are using the OAV characters too, and their scrapyard is cleaner than the average streets of a normal big city

>anime
Not even paid shills know what they are talking about.

they are also cutting the blood out entirely.
PG13 Gunnm. let it sink a minute.

Best character except for alita and nova?

Ido, I guess

because it won't have tactical comfy

Sechs

I-it's not gay r-right?

he's formerly Gally, so...

Space karate master

its a robot so ...

>Director of Abyss, Terminator, etc.
>Director of Sin City, Desperado, etc.
I mean it has potential to be amazing. Only thing is, the original story wasn't so great.