Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

What the fuck went wrong?
Can we boycott silver link for being literal deen tier?
Animation sucked. VAs sucked. Art sucked.
They took everything that is the manga. Shitted on it. And spew it out and called it an """adaptation""".
OVA has been out for a while but no one wants to sub it god damn.
Amou best grill.

actual best girl

Slut

that's part of what makes her best

>tfw she's not even good for doujins
>only blind loli has one translated so far

Yeah, it was a shame. I really like the manga, so having it end up butchered like that sucked. But at least we got to see best girl Amou animated and voiced, so it wasn't completely without meaning.

>Amou
>best girl

More like your taste sucks

Sorry, but you must've watched or read the series before you can comment, and because you do not recognize Amou as best girl, it's easy to see you've clearly not done either of those.

Eww some psychopath with a shitty waifu is replying to me. Someone get him away from me, I hate getting infected with shit taste.

Don't act like the source material deserved any better. It's a fucking battle harem.

Literally.

Best.

GIRL.

There was literally no animation
Just a bunch of awkward stills and cuts

But then again, nobody besides SL would adapt a series like this

There was animation, though.

so best and TOP CUTE

Man that finale was amazing and even had a good end as well.

Probably my favorite actual battle harem these past few years.

>What the fuck went wrong?
Not enough Amou.
SORE WAAAAAAAAAAA

Not enough losing to the cock.

Nothing. Shit was glorious.
Amou a shit though.

But it was actually pretty good though

t. greentard

t. amoutard

I can't figure out for the life of me how anyone could prefer the 5 generic swords over the literal goddess that is Amou.

Ova sub fucking when?

Never.

You sure you want them? If you're not an Amoufag, you're gonna get BTFO'd hard

PRINCESS SATORI IS A GOOD GIRL

VAs sucked.
No. I agreed with everything else.

Also is no one translating the manga?

Amou a best.

I'd do things to this blind Bunny.

If she's blind she'll still be able to see how shit your personality is, though/

Nothing? You can't expect great production values and consistently good animation from a seasonal anime. The ending was GOAT for a battle harem and best girl won so fucking hard it was a literal massacre.

W-wew lad.

A best.

Webm nao!

I really liked the anime.

I want empress to violently molest me!

Amou a good waifu. Where most waifus always beat up the guy when they catch him in perverted situations, Amou just said "hmm yes i see," got up from where she had been meditating in front of the Buddha trying hopelessly to control her awakened womb and proceeded to just go beat the shit out of all the little sluts who were trying to steal HER HUSBANDO

No rabbit arc.

I don't know why, but the shots of her stumbling back after getting clocked were extremely sexy.

the best thing about this scene? it confirmed that the only girl in Nomura's thoughts is Amou; he doesn't care nowhere near as much for the other ones

If Amou wasn't so crazy, she'd have already won.

Just stay silent. She won't notice because she's blind.

Only top tier gentleman that have read the manga can understand Amou is the patrician's choice.

They are but just finished with Satori's arc.
Remember the manga only has 7 volumes and the anime covered up to volume 6.

>Amoufags finally coming out of the woodworks

Explain this

Amou was best girl and it attracted excessive shitposting.

because some of us read the manga afterwards, and in that she's undoubtedly the best girl

If you read the manga you can see Amou is best girl since frenchgirl arc. Secondaries probably only started liking her at the end of the series when she kissed Nomura.

>best girl

She literally showed up and butchered everyone.

This was supposed to be a comedy. Amou isn't funny at all.

Watching her viciously defend her man is infinitely more entertaining than watching oni, green or french act like uncute retards.