I am so fucking mad right now. Fuck Japan and fuck anime

I am so fucking mad right now. Fuck Japan and fuck anime

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/
mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being an over-sensitive snowflake

That’s exactly what based Trump would say though.

>template thread
fuck off crossboarder

Fuck off to your safe space you triggered Sup Forumstard.

God bless America

God bless Trump

Fuck off neonazis

Did you just NOW realise that electing Trump made every other countries respect you even less?

You are nothing but the annoying had who think everyone loves him without realising he is the biggest joke around.

BASED DRUMPF

Great thread, boys.

LOL DRUMPF AM I RIGHT
Why are anime fags so much of libtards?

>living in a third-world country

lol

PRAISE KEK

Shadilay my brother!

there is an atom level connection between liberal ideologies and degeneracy

Weebs will all be gassed when the Long Night comes

anime name ?

alright, who opened the container?

Electing Trump changed absolutely nothing except removing the hypocrisity of previous US presidents. So in fact, people and countries respect US more now since its being more honest.

Liking != Respecting

Brumpft tards btfo.

Why do Sup Forums tards always get triggered so easily once they leave their echo chamber?

Inuyashiki

This. Learn to falseflag properly before you start shill threads, OP

I wish Sup Forums wasn't created

Reported, saged, called the mods.
Enjoy your ban.

thanks user

No fuck off just because we've never even had respect for you to begin with does not mean it is not possible to disrespect you even more
US has never been so weak and pathetic

ITT: Sweeden

People in these threads seem to forget that this is an anime and manga board. Do Sup Forumsfriends like manga? What manga do you like?

t. third-world shithole

On the contrary, everyone except cucks and soyboys have acquired respect for the USA, now that niggerboy Hussein Obongo is gone
Brazil is getting its own Trump in 2018, wish us luck

Sup Forums literally seething

because Sup Forumstards are the biggest tumblrinas

Does Sup Forums still like anime/manga? Last time I checked they relabeled themselves from alt-right to christian conservative and half-naked little girls dont exactly fit in there.

Looking at that hairline, they were pretty flattering to him desu.

Who was in the wrong here?

That one looks good, what is it's name?

MAGA! I love Donald Trump!

Actually polls of America's allies show their confidence in American leadership has plummeted
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/

tryhard

reminder that these are incredibly subtle rec threads and should be treated as such

good stay mad stupid burger

Nice false fagging leftypol

It's called Shutendoji, same author as Devilman so if you liked that then you might like this. Scanlations are not complete though.

But he has done similar things like this before...

In Japan case, they also blamed Britain. Palestine case ranked 2nd as most worrying news after best korea problem.

This is a bad thread

This is obviously a libtard larping and samefagging himself.

I don't think there's a single person in this thread being sincere.

Obviously

lmaoing at ur life desu, imagine still caring about politics instead of just focusing on yourself

The same polls that said Hillary was going to win?

Looks like full-blown Sup Forumsshit to me.

I hope Trump will nuke North Korea soon. I want something exciting to happen.
check em

imagine an imageboard without am*ricans

>larping
How can it be larping if it's not in real life?
Just call it rping

I agreed with you until I remembered my country voted to leave the european union

On the other hand this jerusalem thing is a 10/10 troll

Pretty much every single country in the world thought Trump would be a disaster for the United States. Guess who was the only exception.

Only Russia and Israel have more confidence in the US now. Really makes you think.

I hope she likes circumcised.

I don't get this Russia meme. How they can "influence" your election if the one inside the ballot was murrican themself?

I wish.

t. false flagger

I sense a mexican conspiracy

The same way Putin gets reelected every year. Misinformation and propaganda.

So, everyone is dumb but russia? May be they also heard about clinton wanting a nuclear war with them. Better medias in russia.

nu-Sup Forums was a mistake

what a soy president would say:
>let us all hold each others hands and cry together in our final moments
what a chad president would say:
>so all bets are off now. steal, rape, kill. do your worst, you fucking scumbags. as of this moment, murder is legal.

What propoganda and misinformation?
All media I know have been calling Trump the second coming of Hitler at the top of their lungs ever since the start.Are you telling me that 'Trump literally Hitler' meme was Putin's work?

No, the polls that predicted the outcome of each state within the margin of error.

The day the whole world except Togo sent a giant fuck you to jews.

Then normally people would blame them self for being a fucking idiot.

Sup Forums is fucking dead

It was all part of the keikaku. I thought it was obvious to everyone except Trump.

>yougov
Nice meme there.

I can actually get better discussion here. C'est le guerre.

Everyone except white people knew.
They'll vote for any jackass as long as he's male and white

I still can't get over it, guys. It was her turn.

Good

Online campaigns. Working with the campaign team to disclose controversies. Propaganda and misinformation and real information.

Because there was a Simpsons episode with this statement.

Based retard, do you realize that the Russian state media has been openly calling for a nuclear strike on the US for years? Unlike your allies and trade partners, they don't have your best interests in mind.

Benghazi, deflecting off of Trump to bring up emails, painting Clinton as some syndicate boss that kills its subordinates, trying to claim the Clinton Foundation was a slush fund, calling her a liar.

International brownie points help very little in actual prosperity of the nation.Nations are allies not friends.They have no problem to give up relations with America to trade with Saudi Arabia or China,so I would recommend not to use that argument much.
t.non mutt

Better image.

What online campaigns?
Do they look anything like this?
mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ

Is Anime Degeneracy?

You think Russia is the only one doing it? I mean, you're shilling on an anime board right now, Mr. Brock.

Fake social media accounts retweeting and spamming things. One half of all news tweets directed at Michigan before the election came from fake sources. Taking out Facebook ads against trump and Mueller. That sort of thing.

Yes, now go back to your containment board, Sup Forumsdittor.

She did though, ironically. But better pick the lesser evil i guess.

It was three lines said in bad engrish in a show that's meant to be a fun trainwreck, get over it

Trump is still the best thing to happen to America in decades

And the US has been openly bombing their allies. Nuclear states antagonizing each other for corporate interests leads to sketchy threats. Maybe electing warmongerers is a bad idea. Maybe it's time to start voting for diplomacy. There's literally nothing wrong with calming relations with Russia. Deal with it you fucking neoliberal/neocon fetishist.

Trump was the greatest thing to have ever happened to the US in recent years. Ignore the hysterical left, my American buddies they're just jealous you made the right choice!

Get over it already. That is what he would say. He isn't politically correct, he is realistic. I voted for him for the change is the status quote and we are getting it. You snowflakes can just grown up and face reality. It will do you a lot of good.