ITT we post our waifu harems and call each others taste shit

Post em here.

die teen

die teen

You like strong-minded and tougher women with a softer feminine core. We have very different tastes but I like your picks.

If only it were that easy.

MODS

Isnt yotsuba a dude?

Nope, but if she were, the dick would only make it better.

There is only one.

All waifus are shit.

Haha le epic troll newfriend ;)

Do you like sluts who are extremely unfaithful?

>waifu harems
That's not how it works, faggot.

You can have more than one waifu can't you? For example one can fuck Yui during the weekends while fucking the rest of her friends and her sister on the weekdays.

Asuka is the only one I see cheating

>whoro

Well this thread started well enough. Then we have this retardShe is going to run away with the first fat pig of a man she sees.

Anime girls normally don't want to fuck ugly smelly neets. But if they are in love, they would. Chances are, at least one girl would love you unconditionally, and that is you're waifu.
Other girls? will probably call the police on you.

What if they're all sluts like Yui?

Post more whoro

You would need monei and monei is expensive

I am too drunk to make decent comments

Gays welcome?
You like Meat.

Do you have a fetish for penis belittlement? Also celebratory drunk or miserable drunk?

Husbandos are welcome but curious why gay anime fans always go for the bishonen guys and not manly ones like Maes hughes or something?

>2.55 MB

Kill yourself ESL

Many shit taste

Learn English beaner puto

Get some of good taste multiwaifus fag

Did you just post my waifu harem? Did you love it that much?
Thank you user. I like your picks too, Asuka in particular is a character I enjoy.
I like your picks user. Seri, Fubuki, and Rize are all a-okay characters.

Hey good taste is good taste.

Who is the second one in the second row?

True that. Nice to see you're a man of culture as well.

Seria?

Sadly, I'd have to knock down Yui to just regular harem instead of queen. Maybe rewatching K-On! will revive the magic.

Decent taste

Do you have waifu hoarding issues? Jesus man.
Great gap material desu

Personally, I just like my boys soft. If I had to guess, fuccbois tend to emote more? It's easier to imagine a loving relationship with a cute boy than a stoic wall of muscle.

Also Hughes is fucking married you monster.

>Senjougahara
>Diana
>Homura
>Satsuki
Great taste. I don't know much about Yukino but she has a great design so I'm including that to your good taste also.

>Two keions
At least you acknowledge braid and glasses Hanekawa is best Hanekawa.

Rate me I guess.
From left to right, Shion, Ruuko, Tougo, Homura, Ritsu, Yukari, Rize, Ange, and Reina in the center

Is the website suspended?

Holy shit , so many worst girls.
Ritsu as queen automatically makes your taste patrician.

My penis is too large to visit belittlement
I only wish peace and love

I was kinda glad to discover that there's at least one character I like that isn't a villain.

>Freeza
>Not perfect cell

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

I like Imperfect Cell better.

Name as many fetishes as you can in this lineup.

Imagine forcing Ryuko to eat out Faye and Nabiki

>waifu harem
End yourself.

>Doesn't have one
End yourself.

toga is the waifu other girls are just faves

hi friend
a third powerful lesbian perhaps?

wait soz op think u were the other powerful good taste probably not lesbian

>Senjougahara, Kurisu, Kyoko, Diana
nice

I like your devotion, user. Respect.

todoroki and manami
my man
shigaraki, illumi and kira, good taste

I made it to the thread not like really late this time yay

>waifu harems
What did OP mean by this?

>waifu harems
That's an oxymoron

I really dislike bishounen guys.

op here i am an autist fag

most gay guys go for manlier anime dudes,, bishounens are more the fujo crowd's deal, i am a gay dude who likes them but i dont dislike bara or anything

decent design, terrible anime, terrible taste

Is there a website people are using to make these?

ugly

>eyepatch
Approved da

It was a hard list to do because most of my waifus are vidia related.

And yes, I'm old.

>having more than one waifu
y'all niggas need Jesus

Wrong, very wrong

2D loving is the purest form of love.

Let me just get something off my chest. I'm super rich, intelligent (have world wide patents), handsome, and funny. I get plenty of dates. Access is not a problem. Most women fall in love with me right away. So why am I single?

Here's one reason, every 3D girl I've gone on a date with in the past year has admitted to an STD. When 3D women like you, they spill the pasta right away because they're terrified of rejection and want to get it over with if it's going to happen so they don't have to face reality they have problems.

Others have said things like, I need to have sex with you right away. Not a larp. Nothing turns me off faster than a girl who throws her pussy at me. Another thing, anxiety is at unprecedented levels. All young women are terrified of everything to the point of clearly being traumatized. I've traveled all over the country. They are the same everywhere. They're so fearful and it's like nobody is home. It was NOT always like this. Two decades ago it was not like this at all. Facebook and media, and such, have ruined women. Even if you find one that is trad, which itself is super rare, there is always something fundamentally flawed in her. One was great but bulimic, after a year of therapy, support, programs, everything, she only got worse. That's not my problem. One kept getting raped. Yeah ok. Why is that happening? Fuck her, I want nothing to do with her. I'm not insensitive, I'm just not buying it. You know what else is a giant turn off, when their pussy smells like literal feces. That's not normal. I've been with lots of girls. If her cunt smells like ecoli it's because she let some dude in her past assfuck her then clam slam her. I'm not spending the rest of my life with sewage vagina. Good pussy smells great, and lingers on you for a day or so. You walk around smelling like a champ. I don't want to walk around smelling like a fart. liberal 3D women are whole other thing.

I need to update it

not gonna lie, after finding my waifu I never spoke to another woman again
nothing in this world will give me the satisfaction and happiness that 2d would bring, so i find no reason to have friends or family anymore... its all shit in comparison

shit taste

Not sure if this is pasta. Still, you're right about waifus being great, but only IF you're loyal to a single girl.

good taste user!

Agreed. This is all I need

>Changing waifu once you marry them

>the two guys who added my waifu to their harem have also included my friend's waifu

It's a special kind of hatred.

Good.

there would only be additions

>waifu harem
shit taste

I only need one

all I see are sluts