Kenshin dies of aids

>Kenshin dies of aids
Who the fuck thought this ova was a good idea? I get that they wanted to keep the darker and drepessing tone from Trust and Betrayal, but this was too much. It feels like if Goku just died in the middle of Namek because of namekian cancer.

To be fair Goku DID die after namek due to a heart AIDS.

Space AIDS, user. Space AIDS.

space HEART AIDS

What if one of Kenshin's enemies through the course of the anime/manga secretly had AIDS and managed to cut Kenshin with their AIDS-infected sword?

Isn't that pretty much what happens

I mean theoretically it'd have to be either aids or cancer, or congestive heart failure.

Must have been Sojiro

Wait, does this shit happens in some anime-only form? I only read the manga back in days.

yep

Yes, its not canon

It's an OVA meant to be the ending to the anime.

What irks me about Seisouhen is that Kenshin's death scene is very well made and emotional, but the context is fucking stupid.

wait, was Goku's heart condition somethig he really got in space?

>tfw proper Jinchu arc adaptation never

AIDS makes us equal, user

Toei gave it to him

>aids
Leprosy, technically

The entire OVA is very well-made and directed, but it feels like a slap in the face.

Thought it was tuberculosis. Kenshin died before AIDS probably made the jump to humans, let alone appeared in Japan.

It was well done, but it truly felt like they just went
>Hey remember those 1999 ovas? what if we try to imitate those but we make them even more depressing? I bet the fans will love it
At least it was better than those 2011 Kyoto ovas I guess.

Those lesions on his body were clearly leprosy.

This "ending" to the series always made me sad, not only because it pretty much a took a piss in your face but also because you can't deny that it was very well produced.

Do you think he deserved a happy ending after murdering so many people?

aids truly is the greatest villain in anime

Yes, Kenshin a good boy who dindu nuffing

Battousai did nothing wrong

Kek

Those were war times.
It's like judging americans for dropping the atomic bomb.

I liked it. But im always enamoured by the journey where the hero accepts the cost of his sins.
He is just glad to have made someone smile again after everything's over. Too bad they may not do anything after because of the scandal

Thanks for spoiling it, OP.

Kenshin didn't die for your faggotry

You can't spoil old shit like this. It's like spoiling that Darth Vader is Luke's father. Everybody knows and talks openly about it because they assume you too.

Chill down nigga, that ova isn't even canon.

>why did you tell me what happened years ago?1

I forget, isn't it cholera or something that he dies from?

If that was it, it's pretty historically accurate

wtf I hate trust and betrayal now

Did he fuck too much?

It's what he deserves for lusting after underage girls

I was always confused about this show because the anime was praised to hell and back but I found it to be extremely mediocre. Then, all the praise I misread was about this group of OVAs. The thing is, could they be seen individually?

He didn't shit himself to death, so something like hepatitis is more likely

I was thinking it was one of the fun gifts the black ships brought with them that killed Kenshin. I guess the Hep was one of them.

Trust and Betrayal yes because its a prequel, but seisou hen its a sequel

I thought it was Plague.

Are the ova and anime related?
I always thought the anime was a divergent timeline like Ghost in the Shell

Vader is Luke's father
Snape kills Dumbledore
And you are a faggot

Spike dies with a pair of dyke spies.

See you space cowboy

This was back in the days when every character anime that killed someone in their life wouldn't have a happy ending.

What about Vegeta