t.me/addstickers/Houseki2ndPack
t.me/addstickers/HosuekinoKuniStickerPark
mega.nz/#!P9QU3IQI!L_5SBS23kyyNjU7JzABQdr2qAZWo1_XN06oBimHHbB0
mega.nz/#!XwQyiJiT!25WAPjS0mjT2rC01VCpgjF0Xj_eAo9DFZi1KftY4ujQ
youtu.be/iELpVQ5ylwY?t=1m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=aRULAHECgg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=N9YC6MdzB7s

This was the clip that made me start watching. Gonna read now and hope for season 2.

No. NO!

Where does the show end?

The Houseki no Kuni 2nd Sticker Pack is complete.

Link:
t.me/addstickers/Houseki2ndPack

1st Pack:
t.me/addstickers/HosuekinoKuniStickerPark

Mega Link with all the raw stickers.

1st Pack:
mega.nz/#!P9QU3IQI!L_5SBS23kyyNjU7JzABQdr2qAZWo1_XN06oBimHHbB0

2nd Pack:
mega.nz/#!XwQyiJiT!25WAPjS0mjT2rC01VCpgjF0Xj_eAo9DFZi1KftY4ujQ

Well guys sorry if this sound a bit gay, but I truly had a wonderful time on these threads.

Now the suffering is going to be monthly, I hope we all could enjoy houseki in the future.
The manga and a posible season 2 (Never), but really guys,
I had the time of my life making memes for these threads and talking about the series I now love,
I could never repay you guys, really, thanks to everybody.

Praise Jade, thx for everything, now it's time to suffe for 3 hours waiting for subs!!!

PD: Maybe Haruko will give us a happy ending now,, right?

Already confirmed on producer's twitter.
Will be for fall/2018 or winter/2019.

Link us to the tweet man

Wait?..... really?

It really was a blessing to have friends like these. Make sure to bring your best pictures for the monthly gathering, alright?

Distance makes the heart grow fonder, r-right?

Link or gtfo

They wouldnt confirm it on a fucking tweet.

Buy the BD.

LaPhos is terrible, dumb gem that will get the other gems dusted after he inevitably fails to break Adamant and disappoints the moonies. 100% certain that Cicada will also suffer because dumb gem is dumb. Kind child my ass.

I won't let you trick me, user

Phos did nothing wrong.

How are the BD/DVD sales?

I refuse to believe lunarian lies Please provide a link

No, she will crack Adamant open, in both senses, get all the dusted gems undusted and return from the moon with everyone.

Too bad Prince was an honest man

why is laPhos now?

And all the fears Phos holds so dear

Betting amazon will delay the finale

The old Phos is dead, long live edgy Phos.

>they

>caring

>edgy

I guess the sub is out by now.

Such a good otouto.

Not even.

>My otouto is a jelly donuts

thx for the pack user
we all are going to miss the pain and suffering

Subs are out. Legally I mean.

Wanna buy genuine BDs with english subs?
Come with me! I know a nice place.

>Legally I mean

So another 30 min before the illegals are out

>legally

>[Erai-raws] Houseki no Kuni (TV) - 12 END [720p].mkv

more like a hour but yeah

I had stupid and gay idea about us all sing opening song just for memory of our comfy threads

I'd rather sing the ending

I can already hear the strings playing.
youtu.be/iELpVQ5ylwY?t=1m4s

So they cut out empty sunspot
Also the bort zircon and Alex parts felt really rushed, pacing a little off. It was like yellow just came in, said lines, then waltzed back out, then came Alex. To me it was like they could have let the moments linger a bit more, rather than rush for the animeonlyending which took up half the episode

That reminds me, don't gems have any form of entertainment outside of card games? Why are there no musician/singer gems?

There are mentions of some very low key hobbies outside of the story (e.g. the character descriptions in the tanks) and pillow fights, but nothing else.
No mention of music either. Perhaps the culture died out, or there is some in-world explanation we don't know about, or it exists but hasn't appeared due to the original work being consisted of a bunch of static images.

Or their only exposure to music is the tsukijin, so they have nothing but bad associations with it.

The order for Hollow Sunspot was all over the place.

are you me user?

The last episode huh.

bless your soul user
season 2 (never)

Lunarians have laptops.

Please slap me hard Jade-sama.

>Laptop
>Coffee cup

Do they all shitpost on an imageboard arguing over who is the best gemfu?

[master]Do they have Comiket where they sell doujins of their favorite gems pairing?[/scholar]

>they skipped Phos looking at Sensei and asking if it's his true self
>skipped Phos reaching for her sword behind Sensei
>however they still left in the scenes from New Job where Phos mentions all the suspicion she has of Sensei

They really fucked this up.

I can't even imagine what kind of fetishes would be born out of tens of thousands of years of non-living.

Nothing more depraved than what we have.

Agreed. They missed so much of the build up to the scene in New Job. Absolutely fucked it out of meaning.

It's not skipped, that scene comes after Ghost's introduction. They just reordered it.
If there was to be a season 2, those scenes would be adapted in the first few chapters.

>legally

The fuck is this

It still fucked up the buildup to that meeting with Cinnabar, it isn't as much of a strong scene without those chapters (and then Phos literally cucking Shinsha with Ghost)

*first few episodes
Putting the New Job scene before all the Ghost stuff doesn't mess up the story in any significant way.

Fix the aspect ratio and it'll be great

>you will never shitpost on moonchan

thank you user

The point is they skipped over several massively important scenes which add to the build up that climaxes at the New Job meeting. You can't just put those after as it wouldn't amount to anything.

Lewd.

You're out in the mountains gem prospecting and you suddenly hear this youtube.com/watch?v=aRULAHECgg8 What do you do? What DO you do?

name the ones with bad aspect ratio and I will work on it, take in account that telegram stickers have to be 512x512.

What

Like do they have their own lunarnet to contact the other moons or something?

Eat the gems so they take me to the moon. And then die when they open my belly and get the gems out.

>Play anal beads with Shiro using gems

Go salute my fellow gem prospectors and ask if they found a good spot. And then smack their heads with a shovel to weed out the competition.

Is that Phos getting absorbed again

What can you do?
You're just a human and they're-
Wait, actually they may take to you since you're whole and they only harvest gems, anyway.

Imagine buying thousands of dollars worth of a necklace just to stuff your Shiro plush with it.

>[HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 12 [1080p].mkv

Its time for your early Christmas present Sup Forums

>my favourite scene was butchered beyond repair
thanks for the animeonly ending I guess

well guys it's time for the last episode.

I'm happy.

Should I be excited?

>skips 32-35 for no reason
>misses out on so much build up and the entire reason why Phos asks Shinsha for help
>skips the entire reason why Phos even says "New Job"
>Anime makes it seem like Phos has only heard Sensei say Shiro's name

fantastic

No.

No idea why they didn't flesh out Bortz and Zircon and the prior scenes more to end on the Lunarian talking. It's such a perfect spot to end as it will bait people in to reading the manga.
This animeonly ending doesn't do that at all.

Who is this image exactly?

>we are the lunarians

Our marine goddess, the Pearl Lady.

Except it does. Go re-read those chapters and tell me you can put them after New Job. The only thing they can do now is the Ghost scenes and even then it's going to just look like Phos is cucking Shinsha almost instantly now they did this.

who is the cutest and why is it diamond

I really enjoyed Padparascha's scene. I got the gist in the manga, but they really set the mood for that line. He's so fucking cool.

Zircon scenes were everything I could've hoped for.

A little disappointed we didn't get to have more fun with Yellow in the Areki scene.

Gem blushes are always weird.

The anime only ending was kind of cute having that check up on everybody again.

I don't know how I feel about the changes to the ordering with the chapters, but I suppose you've gotta do what you've gotta do. That'd be a shame if season 2 never.

>then it's going to just look like Phos is cucking Shinsha almost instantly now they did this.
That's a good thing. Fuck her and fuck Shinshafags. She has way too much focus as it is and now they decided to ruin the last episode only to shoehorn her some more.

Holy fkin shit

>She has way too much focus as it is and now they decided to ruin the last episode only to shoehorn her some more.
Honestly agree with you there. I'm more mad at them skipping over Phos reaching for her sword, the scene was huge for me. No way they can do it now without making up some reason later on.
Really don't think there's gonna be a 2nd season now.

I'm GAR for Padparadscha.

So this was the final episode?