Who else thinks Inuyashiki is AOTS ?

I think Inuyashiki is the best anime this season .
Everything is top notch it's not 3d cancer .

is this bait?

good premise, shitty plot

I wish the show didn't focus so god damn much on the shitty antagonist.

9/10 it was okay

I really like it. Wish it has more budget.

Loved it

Madhouse should've adapted it

I enjoyed it, would recommend. Not AOTY for various reasons.

Why? It would still have Hiroya Oku 's shitty writing. Plus we are getting a live action movie now.

Love trump?

You mean Atrocity of the Season? Yeah, sure.

Nah. It's good but definitely not AOTS.

Stop replying to bait

It gets it by default because the season was shit.

But Hiro episodes were the best ones

>ED song starts playing in the finale

Daijobu.

I really liked it, but I'm going to read the manga because the last few episodes felt extremely rushed

Like the manga. It was rushed too.

This was the best season we've had in awhile, if you don't like anime stop watching it.

That entire sequence really fucked me up

i teared up during episode one when he was crying and hugging his dog in the park because ive done that too

shitpost: the anime
yeah i enjoyed it

in the final ep, why didn't they just make round trips to and back to refill on water instead of retardedly self destructing for feelsbait

Their own conflict consumed so much time that by the time they noticed the asteroid and started working together it was too late.

>I think Inuyashiki is the best anime this season .

Me too, but it was a shitty season anyway.

The protag being an old man made it 10x better that it should've been.

This, we need more oji-san MCs.

just watched it an yes, aots definetely

I cried when he hugged the doggo, and when he healed the cat, and when he healed the people in the hospital. Something about this guy really gets to me.

It's not like it was a gimmick either, him being old made for some comedic moments.

Pacing was terrible and the animation/directing was luckluster a lot of the time, but the final scene with Inuyashiki self destructing made me cry.

RIP Jii-san, we didn’t deserve you.

spoiler tags exist for a reason

I’ve been spoiled far worse shit in unrelated threads. Don’t go to threads of stuff you haven’t finished.

didn't really understand why this needed an adaptation
the manga already felt shit enough

>I think Inuyashiki is the best anime this season
i think is the best anime of the year

TELL ME MY HERO
WHAT DO WE NEED

Same.

dumb ESLshitter

The 3D do ruin it in very important moments, if you can ignore that yeah, this show is the best, might been the only show this year that made me cry, though I did tear up a bit with Made in Abyss last episode.

Well, not really. Hiro is a shit villain with pointless emo-teen "motivation". He have the same mind as a hurricane or a earthquake.
Best episode of the series was definitely Ojii-san VS the yakuzas.

>teenager behaves like a teenager
Gets you thinking doesn't it

I loved how the age actually played a role at the ending, it was all the time Inuyashiki lived that make him appreciate life so much.

Remindaer than the original Oji-san and Hiro died, and these were copies.

Meaning the original Oji-san died miserable thinking his family hated him.

Need more based Oji-san MC like in this show and Alice to Zoroku

both have good premise and shit execution

admittedly fun, but still pretty bad

>Walking down the street with your shit waifu
>trade glances with this guy
>ask you why your waifu is such trash
>if you dont answer correctly you die
>if you answer correctly she dies

what do

Is that supposed to be astounding or tragic? The same thing was with Gantz and it didn't seemed to matter.

What's the meaning of death anyways? Not like anyone cares.

It´s clear that the author wants you to think ther is no difference, but to me it is still tragic and sad.

Unless of course, the aliens´ technology was so advanced that they could handle intangible thinks like consciousness and put them in the robotic bodies.

I think the author did this intentionally to make a point about how people let smaller, more immediate disasters and fights distract them until it's too late to address the larger, but more gradual/abstract, issues that are more important in the grand scheme of things.

To make me bawl like a baby