Boruto, you used an item that every ninja would use in their duties as a ninja in this exam for ninjas, how could you?

>Boruto, you used an item that every ninja would use in their duties as a ninja in this exam for ninjas, how could you?
>Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to use my mystical fox powers.

I get that writing was never the show's strong suit, but come on!

Naruto has always been kind of a retard.

I hated this. Naruto got his ass saved by fox power ups so many times but Burrito using a device is not allowed.

He never asked for those fox powers and he was born with them. Its like getting mad at Sasuke for having the Sharingan. Also those fox powers made his life a living hell, so he should be able to cheat with them sometimes.

Not just that, in the very first chapter/episode, the only way he's able to become a Genin is because he steals a forbidden scroll with an overpowered technique inside.

To be fair, the rules of this exam did specifically forbid anyone from using that item. It gives Boruto an unfair advantage since everyone else was following the rules and relying on their own Jutsus and on whatever items they were allowed.
If the Chunin Exams back in Naruto's time had a rule tha forbid the use of Tailed Beast powers, then you might have a point.
The problem isn't that Boruto used the tool, this is made clear in the current arc in the Manga, it's that he CHEATED.

Theres rules set before a tournament begins and those who break em get fucked.

So, why did rules exist at all?
aren't ninjas supposed to cheat to succeed?

The real hypocrisy comes from THIS moment

Remember that one exam where you were supposed to cheat but not get caught?
Only an absolute retard would cheat in an enviroment where they're guaranteed to get caught.

fuck off narutard

>Those fox powers made his life a living hell
Barely, he had already controlled the fox and its powers by the age of 17. And people started liking him after the Pain arc.

senjutsu is against the rules.

Why does Naruto still use Kurama? His rikudo form is leagues above the fucking juubi.

I still remember Yamato telling Naruto to use his own power and not to rely on Kurama.

*furry powers

Nobody would have noticed the cheating if not for Naruto. Imagine if Boruto actually won the chunin exams with cheating he would be the best ninja ever.

That was so retarded. Senjutsu is a legit jutsu and by this point Naruto was stronger than any Kage alive.

>His rikudo form

Because no one knows what "gift" the sage actually gave him is if he even got anything at all. Sasuke was given a rinnegan with tomoe on it but naruto got squat.

based af

though i cant blame him.

>Barely
I would say being shunned by an entire village for 12 years of your life doesn't count as barely. Not in the slightest.

The Jobnin exams are where shinobi show off their natural skills and using technology like instant ninjutsu is not allowed but archaic weaponry like kunai or swords are allowed. The fact any melee weapon is allowed in the chuunin exams means most fighters should be carrying scrolls full of weapons to fuck up people. I still dont understand why shinobi dont carry daggers instead of these autistic kunai.

>stronger than any kage
I doubt Naruto is stronger than Hashi even right now without his jobjuu.

>1. Is an item the removes any sort of labor involved and can be used freely by anyone. He uses it in an exam that mainly about testing your own skill.

2. Is a creature that's bond to your lifespan and doesn't give you new jutsu on the fly and can't be used by anyone else but your own

There. I just defeated your entire stupid ass argument

Hashirama was dead and OP af. Anyone else except (maybe) Tobirama and Minato, who were dead too, could be defeated by Sage Naruto.

Do retards still not understand that Kurama became a part of Naruto when he was sealed inside him as a baby?

His gift was the buffed version of Sage Mode. It's in the databook.

Hashirama is dead

Naruto can borrow chakra from other Bijuus at any time he would like, but most of the time he does not have to do it.

>If the Chunin Exams back in Naruto's time had a rule tha forbid the use of Tailed Beast powers, then you might have a point.
The second time it had the rule forbidding the use of Tailed Beast Chakra and Sage Mode.

Naruto did use Sage Mode and got disqualified(Konohamaru got promoted, instead)

And thanks to him Naruto is still alive. Without Kurama he'd be Iruka tier.

Didn’t they WANT the students to cheat back in the first chuunin exams as long as they didn’t get caught?

That was only for the first exam. And in case you forgot, if they got caught cheating they would fail. The point was to be able to trick the teachers.

Thank you rat face-kun for keeping me busy tonight.

rah!

Np!

This part of the manga turned me pro Momoshiki and anti Nardo.
Momoshiki spitting nothing but facts at Nardo.

>Naruto
>Not a corrupt official
Honestly just Konoha is corrupt as fuck, and Narurto is shitty dad, he could easily do all his chores with shadow clone, but he chooses to ignore his family.

He also installed his bff into the best positions, his bff warcriminals are free to do whatever and he seems to me hiding/rewriting past history for his gain.

Naruto is huge as fuck hypocrite honestly, Neji was right, Sasuke was right, Momoshiki was right and Boruto is right as well. I cant wait for the moment Naruto gets fucking destroyed.

Ah yes he also covered up the fact Sausage tried to kill the Gokage. I understand why he didnt arrest Oro, Oro is really fucking smart hes a very useful ally.

I imagine even the writers realized how hypocritical this was, given how well they've treated Katasuke in future arcs.

>Ah, Boruto, you're taking the chuunin exams soon eh?
>Back in my day I developed a new jutsu on the spot that really helped me out during the exams
>Here, come a little closer and I'll show you how to do it
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFtf

Woah edgy

woah underage

Naruto is full of villains who are objectively right. Just look at Gengo from Shikamaru Hiden. Everything he said about the Shinobi system and the Shinobi Union was right.

(pain in Japanese)

nice meme

What exactly did Gengo say?

Sorry but your just to deep and enlightened for me man, I don't have a degree in shounen philosophy so I guess I'm a brainlet unlike yourself obviously.

It actually says "Obito".

>dat whoo
nardo BTFO

The point was to test his ability, it's been stated since then that Naruto doesn't hate the idea of ninja tech but he sees that it can become a crutch if they just let people use them instead of first having them develop a solid base skillset.

What happened to Hinata's breasts?

Reminder that he learned an advanced technique in a few hours of reading and training from that scroll.

Yeah, senjutsu should be allowed given that it's an difficult technique to use so it's a testament to the abilities of the individual.

ikemoto'd

Ikemoto is a loli faggot

>listen son, you're not respecting the value of hard work and guts!
>back when I was your age I didn't have any of these fancy gadgets, all I had was my near limitless supply of chakra thanks to my Uzumaki bloodline and an ancient chakra demon that gave me insane powerups whenever I was on the verge of losing
>look at rock lee! he can't use any ninjutsu! in his chunin exams he fought a prodigy with an ancient sand demon sealed inside him and ended up a cripple, everyone was dazzled! Why can't you be more like him?!

>by an entire village

several adults were cool with him ranging from the fucking hokage to the ramen guy. konohamaru and the other kids also never really seemed to care that the adults shunned him as much as they were annoyed by naruto for being an obnoxious cunt. if he had calmed the fuck down I doubt chouji and shikamaru would had told him to fuck off when all they were trying to do is take it easy

>Asks why should ninjas serve shitty feudal lords
>Why should ninjas be oppressed by the normies
>Points out how the Union and Konoha are a bunch of hypocrites for keeping tailed beasts and refusing to give any to the smaller countries like his
>Acknowledges that a country like his trying to oppose the Shinobi Union is pointless because they could just send a Tailed Beast and they would be completely helpless.

Nah, he'd still be insanely talented. Less chakra, but two genius skilled parents. He'd pretty much be Bort now.

Based Nardo shitting on his own bratty son.

He the yang seal which give six paths sage mode you brainless fuck. Stop speedreading.

Naruto shits all over Hashi. He is the only character to go toe toe, strength, power and speed wise with a Juubi and he did it without an avatar. Meanwhile Sasuke constantly needed PS and STILL got shat on.

Cant wait for Kawaki to rekt this clown and make all the manchildren in the naruto community lose their shit. Momoshiki was absoltly right.

I'm not gonna read the whole thread, but the point is that device is a crutch. You can walk with it but you can't ever run with it. Boruto would remain mediocre if he kept relying on it.

Not really. Hell, he and Sasuke would've died in the first arc against that trap with the mirrors.

How did Shikamaru respond to these questions?

Explain how Hashi can fight a flying god that can shoot attacks that erase mountains and destroy things on cellular lvl. Also explain how Hashi got beat by blind, alive, base form Madara, but can beat the guy that was going to to toe with 10 tailed host Madara.

I'm kinda suprised but I really started to miss Kishis art

This fucking kid

He kinda blew them off honestly.

As expected of a brainwashed genius like him

For much of Naruto’s Chunin Exams, the fox was unused and he relied on his own ability.

Sage mode is still a thing.

The only fight he didn't use them was against Kiba.

>Implying that´s a bad thing.

And Burrito got caught, your point?

>naruto was so butthurt kiba was allowed to use soldier pills when he was twelve he takes it out on every chunin exam participant he oversees

>5 people out of a whole village worth of people don't antagonize you for the first twelve years of your life.
>Stores refuse to sell to you
>Your Favorite food is ramen solely because that's the only thing you could eat
Sounds like a walk in the park.
If you're gonna critizise something try not being retarded and read it first

I swear you niggers haven't actually read the fucking manga. Haku wouldn't have killed them. That's made abundantly clear by the fact that he didn't kill Sasuke.

>posting in naruto threads after having read the manga
Why would anyone actually real the source material like a nerd?

>KILL ME