Boku no Hero Academia

Is Gang Orca the Gran Torino to Bakugou and Todoroki? Will these two get their shit together? Is this a self-contained mini arc, or a comfy start to the Gigantomachia Arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13696583
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like it will be a self-contained mini arc that will transition into the Gigantomachia arc

Also let's do this again.

strawpoll.me/13696583
strawpoll.me/13696583
strawpoll.me/13696583

Yes.
Probably, a little bit.
Self-contained mini arc.

Next year UA will exchange students with Shiketsu High to find a traitor. Calling it right now.

Why is everyone assuming we are getting a gigantomachia arc next?
It may not even be a full arc.

>Why is everyone assuming we are getting a gigantomachia arc next?
Because he kicked Gran Torino's ass not so long ago and will probably attack All for One's prison to free him?

Just like how Overhaul was hinted at 115 before we got into the Overhaul Arc properly, Gigantomachia was hinted to play a prominent role in 163, so it's not that far-fetched to assume he's the next villain of the arc.

How does this make you feel?

Overhaul was something that’s introduced post-AM fall and most likely will play a part later

Giganto has been teased all the way back to Stain, he’s something more endgame or recurring

Because they hinted at him being on the loose complete with an ominous warning by Gran Torino?

Unless Shiggy makes another move, who else is there?

I seriously hope that everyone who says that OH will play a part will turn out to be right. Something tells me he won't, but this is the one thing where I'd love to be proven wrong.
I agree with you about Giganto being endgame or at the very least being a recurring villain.

He's been introduced, finally named and has moved from his usual 'spot in the woods'.

I think its sorta obvious he's doing something pretty soon.

Well i don't care about Gigantomachia but i'm all in for a prison raid arc.
I still think it's way too son for that to happen, every villian in the series so far escaping prison and being relevant again sounds too endgame for me.

You know, when you think about it.
Gang did actually call Todoroki a piece of shit. I don't think thats okay.

This mini arc will end in like 2 chapters, probably we'll have some school stuff with the rest of the gang and more monoma jealousy, maybe the effect of nejire spreading the deku's feats and then Giganto arc

>not including Shinsou in your prediction

Camie is truly hottest BNHA female. Those lips, that body and the tight costume. Hnnnghh.

Considering they have to get the kids to like them or 'move their hearts', its probably not going to happen in 1 chapter, or even 2.

Plus I'm sure Endeavor isn't near done once his talk with All Might is finished.

>Bakugo arc

skip

Realistically, there’s no way Bakugou and Todoroki’s development towards having a more..how do I put this..“heroic” mindset will be over so soon. The way I see it, this is akin to sowing the seeds so they eventually grow in that direction

Of course its not over. But them completing this is still the first step and they certainly aren't in any condition to doing it the next chapter.

Should I feel bad that I like villains more than heroes? Toga > Camie

I'm hoping it's not a self-contained arc and Gigantomachia shows up to fuck up All Might but gets his shit pushed in by Bakugo, Inasa, and Todoroki instead.

>What does it mean to be a symbol of peace
Well, for one

What does Hori need to improve on in MHA?

If he shows up Bakugou will have to prioritize the kids over fighting

>skeleton All Might is more popular than #1 hero

His sleeping pattern

Does tsuyu have a puss and anus like a normal girl? Or a mammalian version of a cloaca

Bakugo and Monoma Jr will bond. He'll be Bakugous biggest, only fan.

Not only, Mrs. Bakugo and Deku are Bakugo's fan too.

forever sad that best girl is reserved to popping up occasionally because of her role in the plot
redemptionfags are annoying tho you're tarnishing toga with your "denki is traitor xD deku will snap and become evil" hands

How would Toga react if she found out she has fans on the bnha VillainNet and people praise her as the best girl?

Me too. That would be incredible.
Bakugou having to save the kids from Giganto would be a pretty sweet lesson for him and much needed character development too.

probably happy, maybe indifferent

>Yandere
>“qt” face and voice
>Constant-orgasm face
>Shapeshifting
The doujins write themselves post S3

He's going to be what Kouta is to Deku.

Also Camie will eventually win over these 3, with pure stupidity charm

there already are like six+ doujin of her
but im excited for potentially more content of her

She'll offer to let them upgrade from pinching to full blown spanking, and won't back down even when one of them brings a spiked paddle

Why is this kid so mad?

>Camie's quirk is boob manipulation
>she turns the girls into titcows
>they're happy and follow her in teasing the boys

Well, someone stole his attire

Bakugo made his friend cry and his granades are lame. I'd kancho him if I were the kid.

he's bakugou but younger

>shinso
>before 2019

good one

It’s hard to know who’s being talked about here

even with context it took me a while to figure out it was the elementary school teacher talking about the kids

I bet it’s even more grorious in nips knowing how vague it can be

So when will Deku learn the CHARISMA technique that Stain, All Might, and probably All for One seem to have control over. Will it be the OfA ghost that will teach it to him?

I want to pump the kindergarten teacher so full of my seed her students are convinced she's nine months pregnant when she comes to school the next day!

Nana's ghost will come to teach him

man Sup Forums really does leak everywhere

Gross

its unfortunate;; who reads shounen battle manga for their eugenics fetish wtf freaks

Sup Forums are the mutants of society

>Hori has been writing filler-tier shit for two years now

Does he not realize once the anime stops he'll need to actually continue the story?

it's just short hair momo

I knew Hori rewards his autistic readers. Looking for the othee guys

I like the idea of Nana teaching Deku about oral sex more than how to use charisma and OfA.

Fuck. Forgot the pic

Lewd lessons?

truly a best

*breast

>the two waifus Inasa took care of were in just the first stage

boooooo

that's me silly

She's a nice girl for not killing a ditz. I'd volunteer to donate a blood to her.

>eliminating more than a hundred people on his own because muh fiery spirit
Worst boy

I feel sorry for the people who met Todoroki and Inasa. Their quirks are on totally different level and it's very unfair towards less fortunate heroes that could be perfect for rescue missions, but will never in their careers fight Doomsday threats.

you wish. fucking washboard

At least he got a JACKED MOM

we dont deserve him

Think about how bad it was for people who had to go up against All Might back in the day. He was physically a freak and took to One for All like a fish to water and didn't suffer the same backlash as Deku. The exams and festivals must've been a sham with him there.

Shit, give Deku like another year, maybe two, and nobody his age will be able to touch him barring some O MY EMBODIMENT OF VICTORY shenanigans.

oh god, the implications...

>minors having consensual sex with another minor (above the age of consent)
Legal in most countries.
>taking a recording of said minors
Illegal. Somekero is in deep shit.

:i want tsuyu to get pregnant with bakubabies.

do you really not remember what happened last year? Honestly.

did deku grow in height through the timeskip?

enough for me

KEK

>Todoroki froze 4 Cavalry battle teams for 6 whole minutes at the end
>Including Jirous team, Kendous team, and Shouji/Mineta/Tsuyu
>literally why they never made it to the tournament

Funny hair guy and discount harem MC is also here

Irrelevant background characters arc wen

What if Izuku can literally never lose because he's God and causality is on his side?

Go away Kubo

>he's God
So energy from wishing?

Todo using his energy from wishing to erase all mutants when?

>last panel
Even JUST Mirio is the best. What did we do to deserve paintanon?

Endeavor was right

what could happen or what could do bakugou if one of the kids it's quirkless??

I hope Inasa gets to do something cool like this again soon