Blend S

See you in space, space cowboy

Hidari needs to be dicked.

going to check for fever on my close-friend this way when i get the chance. wish me luck bros

By me.

You're gonna carry that weight.

she'll make space for my cowboy tonight if you know what i mean

Spitroasting traps is a age-old tradition.

Hideri likes inuyashiki?

This scene makes me ashamed. Guess why.

>Reaju
>translation: hipster
Really Crunchy?

Fucking hell I love Kaho so much. I want her to find happiness and have tiny Kahos

hideri is a girl

fuck, i'm gonna miss Kaho

MAFUYUTUMMY

I miss these dorks.

Season 2 and a movie when?

Fuck already

/our guy/

normal hair>braids>twintails

>ending with the OP
I fucking love it when they do this.

Being sent to jail after hitting on Mafuyu!

Bellypunching!

Not a good idea if you don't plan on having your ass widened thrice over by a girthy meat spear some years down the line when age does its thing and he decides he wants you to be the girl this time. You gotta think about the long term with stuff like this.

I never even considered this possibility.
Thank you Dino, now I know what I need to do the next time a loli pulls the buzzer out.

post hideri

What a time to be alive.

Smug winter (snow princess) Kaho is now my favourite Kaho

>he snowboards instead of skis
Shiggy diggy do

You're just jealous because you'll never be this cool.

1 thousand hours in mspaint.

hideri is a girl

user, this level of denial isn't healthy.
You're gay. Just accept it already. You've fapped to a straight trap, which means you're gay gay gay.

Is there a full version of the full-cast version of the OP yet?

>fapping to traps
>gay
You lost me.

Aho

Yes, user. You don't like the fact that he looks like a girl, you like the fact that he's a man.
You're a faglord.

Camera-kun has the best job

I don't know what's worse: Hideri wanting to be in a faceless fat man gangrape doujin or Miu wanting to put him in a meme fetish book.

but im a girl, user

just like hideri-chan

No thanks, I don't feel like having an obliterated tailbone or ankles.

That's why traps are for pumping and dumping.

I think the meme fetish book, because he'd be the Idol known for getting gut punched a lot.

While a regular Doujin would get him a good amount of popularity that's pretty expected of Idols.

Post feminine penis

Confirmed gay.

My girlfriend, Mafuyu, is so cool.

n-no this is a christian imageboard, user

I guess I saw it coming, but Akizuki's and Kaho's backstories confirmed it. Dino may not be perfect but with Stile he actually created a sort of family, bringing people who were lonely together. Those two were shit at social interactions and they've improved a lot, Maika finally got friends, probably the same for Mafuyu. I'm expecting Hideri and Miu will get something similar once they get some backstory in the manga.

It's not genius writing by any means and it's far from being the first Vietnamese graphic novel that does this, but it's always cute to see and makes my kokoro go doki doki.
In the end, I guess they truly were Blend S.

>and sung by the voice actors

Perfect ending

Calling the police.

He just wants moe pigs to swoon over him (as he's an idol), but the amazing subs that translated riajuu as hipster fucked yet another thing up.

stop

Hideri lusts for the dick, its normal for traps

Me in the back.

how else would you translate it? oh i know.
>Boarding is more the reajuu thing to do, right?
>TN: you shoould know what reajuu means by know hur you a newfag or somethin??

Mafuyu is fucking brutal to dry anal two people in a row now.

Indeed, I'm so glad I have fast legs.

Slap Kaho's ass.

The key difference is that "riajuu" and "hipster" mean completely different things.
If you don't know what "riajuu" means, you should go back.

Riajuu and hipster mean complete opposite things you mongoloid.

she looks like every white woman in winter

>a girl like this doesn't exist irl

and はい (hai) means "okay." but sometimes it is subbed as "no" or "yes" depending on context. what's your point?

If she exists then you can your ass she already has a boyfriend with the same hobbies as her.

The point is that it's a shitty translation

that's right! it's me

Because saying snowboarding is a hipster thing doesn't even make sense in this situation. They completely changed the meaning of a sentence by using an entirely wrong word.

Seriously, that's the exact opposite of what it means

Does it hurt being this painfully stupid? Riajuu does not mean hipster in any context.

Riajuu = Used to mean what is essentially "normal people"; Mainly used in online forums. Potential equivalent to "normie" or "normalfag"
Hipster = Someone who deliberately goes against normal convention, opting for example to wear clothes that are out of style or using antiquated equipment such as vinyl.

One means to be normal, one means to try and not be. Have I made this simple enough for your puny brain?

So he managed to grab a loli after she set off a rape alarm and escape from the horde of onlookers calling the police? Gaijin sugoii.

you have no idea what you're talking about. probably not even a native speaker with an ounce of japanese ancestry in your blood lmao

Well he is taller than all the tiny Japs, they couldn't outrun his superior genes.

they just thought it was another US soldier stationed in Japan raping another schoolgirl

Twintails > ponytail > normal hair >>> braids

The randoseru mafia will come after this show once it's proven that their alarms don't work.

Well, if she has a boyfriend, then the statement in the picture is obviously false.

her noral untied hair is 10000000 times better than anything tied, she looks much younger and more innocent.

>its over
no...

>cute 10/10 blonde with cowtits not getting swarmed by guys of all ages
>not talking to any guy
yeah no

That fucking shot made me laugh so god damn hard.

The way he's holding her and the look on his face are just so brilliant combined.

She could be a 2/10 and your post would still be true. Guys' thirst knows no bounds.

Do all the japs have feet that large

manga is still ongoing but it will never be translated so you know it is over for you

>reacting to himself

As expected of a narcissist.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you'll ruin my fantasy of a QT busty blonde girl who is also magically single, willing and lusts for chef Boyar D

>anime is unrealistic
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Season 2 needs to happen for the sake of accurate Hideri & Miu heights.

Twintails are objectively the best hairstyle and always improves any girl who wears them.

When you had to beat all of the otome games lended from Miu in one night.

s2 Never.
Sadistic is best girl, btw,