One Piece

Will Peros try to stop the cake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting....

I just love them both so much...

OTP

Is there even a character that's universally liked in these threads?

Is there anyone that hates Buggy here?

Franky and Robin, the unquestionably best ship.

Probably Teach or Magellan, surprisingly.

SaNami is /ourship/

Yes. I hate Buggyfags too.

MASAKA

I don't hate him but I definitely don't like him enough.

/our guy/ Blackbeard

Law is the best supernova.
How can other novas compete?

Also, Linlin is best girl and best Yonko.

Law.

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone hates this guy.

I haven't seen anyone legit hating Luffy. Some criticizing and trolling but he is liked by all.

>panel that unequivocally paints carrot as potential nakama
>mild response, plus anticarrot shitters foaming at the mouth

Did it get little reaction because people don't think it improves her chances, or because they already felt assured she was joining?

That's not Luffy and Zoro.

I don't like that fag.

Why would he? After BM finishes the SHs she's coming for his ass as far as he knows, so stopping Pudding is the last thing he wants

>this bait
>Luffyfags
You are the only under age faggot who likes Luffy. Kys

>Did it get little reaction because people don't think it improves her chances, or because they already felt assured she was joining?
I don't care so there might just be people who are in the same boat, hence no reaction. Just a thought.

You came to these threads during Zou or WCI
, didn't you?

She isn't joining... at least for now. One new member an arc is the rule the series has followed although I would not be apposed to her joining.

how can you even enjoy following a story that is 99% about a character you do not like?

I was neutral towards him until Buggyfags showed up

The maddest monk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

Who would dislike Zoro?

Esto el grande condoriano?

How do I get a body like this /fit/?

A lot of people do. In fact everyone over 12 do

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you seriously fucking asking that?

Universally liked? No
Characters that aren't disliked? Maybe Magellan, it's the only one that i remember nobody hating him

Law / Luffy is the new hotness, lad.

You have a shit taste. Oda confirmed that Law is the best.

We still don't know what choice he would make between his own life and his mom's though. Sure he's been fighting to save his own life for most of the arc, but it's also true that he demonstrated an ability to be kind, selfless, and brave, going so far as to put himself on the spot and risk his life to protect Totland. I wouldn't put it past him to pull a heroic sacrifice when faced with those two options. After all, without BM, there is no Totland. Moreover giving a character like him the time of the day sounds like something Oda would do.

>A lot of people do.
I highly doubt that

BM is coming for him if she isn't stopped, he has no choice but to thrust Pudding that the cake isn't going to be posioned

No. I was here when Marineford was ongoing. Why do you ask, newfag?

>new
Lawlu has been old and busted for 3 years already.
Kataluffy is the new hotness.

Who is your favourite character, pal?

> he has no choice but to thrust Pudding
Oh my.

true dat

>Law
>Universally liked
Yeah. Alright.

Are you serious? I routinely put up with MCs I hate just because of that 1% that's about a character I do like.

you must have serious masochistic tendencies then

Kata is for one night stand. Law is there forever.

Not really, I'm just a yandere picky eater is all. When I get obsessed by one thing I can easily ignore everything else I don't like.

so you are autistic

Do you like Law? If the answer is non, why?

Killing him won't put a stop to her rampage, she either gets the cake or everyone else dies, he has to let Pudding through with the cake since the cake is the only thing that will stop her

Rank the five strongest characters in the setting based on what we know so far in the manga.

1. Akainu
2. Shanks
3. Big Mom
4. Blackbeard
5. Kizaru

I don't really mind him honestly. He's whatever. If he's around, that's cool. If he's not around, that's cool.
But he most definitely is not fucking liked all around. I assure you that. Which was really fucking obvious with the amount of complaints from people during Dressrosa.

You take that back. Katakuri is pure.
Meanwhile Law lost his virginity to Doflamingo when he was 12 and is now sleeping with literal bears. Onscreen.

what is the deal with powerlevelfags? why are they so invested in this shit?

kys powerlevelfag.

>Akainu

I'd put Aokiji up there instead of Kizaru. I really don't think Kizaru has as much of a drive/willpower. But Kaido instead ahead of Teach. Akainu definitely not first.

How is Akainu supposed to be stronger than Blackbeard? How is Shanks stronger than anyone when his only feat was stopping PTS Akainu?

There are no powerlevels in One Piece.

Even recently we have witnessed that clearly stronger characters got beaten by weaker characters. Yes, explotiong weaknesses of stronger opponents is still a thing, as well as the possibility of beating a strong haki user with a good df power.

Why can't fags accept that One Piece is not and never will be Dragonball.?

Akainu was only stopped at Marineford because orders from above told him to stop.
Now he's in charge.
You just know that if he goes at it at full force he'd wreck anyone and would be impossible to stop.

I meant that he would put himself between his mom and the cake to prevent her from eating the cake when she sees it. That's what I meant by heroic sacrifice.

Sure, whatever faggot normie.

No. Law is pure, hetro and still virgin. He's saving himself for a cute nice girl.
Stop being mean, Katafriend.

>Law
>Virgin
He's definitely had countless one night stands.

>normie

>He's saving himself for a cute nice girl
You can't be serious.

I hate faggots and fujos with their "lel he is totally gay and got fucked in the ass by someone"-headcanons

Shes already basically a crew member. Being Choppers imouto is icing on the cake.

Who is worse, fudans or fujos?

user... The only person Law ever loved was a man.

you said it brother

Yes.

IMO you're even gayer for wanting Law to be straight so bad you get triggered by anyone with a brain but okay.
Are you the same guy who ships him with Baby5? Man you have shit taste on top of being tumblr tier.

*worst

He loved him as a father. Nothing gay about that, user.

I'm just waiting on dojins.

You really, really serious? I heard it was a thing in murica to "save yourself" but wow, that's borderline autistic. Oh well, what matters is that you do whatever you want user. Project on your favourite character all you want if it pleases you to.

1. Gorosei A
2. Gorosei B
3. Gorosei C
4. Gorosei D
5. Gorosei E

says the faggot/fujo
tumblr is your home remember?

Oh, my bad

>Implying Gorosei B is stronger than Gorosei E
Fuck off.

based lawbro

>muh stereotype
Back to gaia with you, brainlet.

fujos seething

I'm just surprised faggots like this lurk this thread. This is argably even worse than liking Sanami imo.

How do I achieve this physique?

I think Law being a D was an asspull and completely unnecessary.

He also doesn't seem to posses any D traits since he's emo instead of brash and doesn't like fun and mayhem

I guess Dragon is like that too but we don't know him well enough yet

If you buy the figure and look at it hard for 10 minutes every day you'll build up shape memory and attain this physique in a matter of weeks.

I don't even remember why it was important that Law was a D at all.

>I think Law being a D was an asspull
stop misusing this meme word
>completely unnecessary.
how can you know? we still don't know shit about the Ds and what Oda plans with them

Choose one
A. You get to read the entire One Piece story before it's actually released, but you are not allowed to see the final chapter till it's actually made
or
B. You get to read the last chapter, but you can't read the rest of the story till it's actually made

C I stay alive long enough to witness the end of One Piece

A. Who the fuck likes being spoiled?

>Published on Apr 22, 2009

Why are you mad fujo cuck?